Why does everyone bully Canada?

Why does everyone bully Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v3MAaQLSSI
m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/canada/2016/02/19/canadian-support-for-syrian-refugee-plan-up-slightly-poll.html
unlearnracism.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we deserve it, spank me daddy

Because of Trudeau.

>no one got that he was trying to say that killing your enemies instead bringing suffering and agony upon them is why they win
People are dumb desu.

"if you kill your enemies, eventually you won't have any enemies"
-finnish anonymous poster

BEcause they're to scared to bully UK, USA or France. So they go hard on their harmless little brother.

>tfw based Harps isn't coming back

Makes me sad erryday

He never said it at all, that quote is completely fabricated.

I'm a quebecker, I'm a dirty eco friendly leftist.
But goddam I respect Harper fordoing what he promised he would.
He was a dick with the scientists and journalists tough.

He did. Also he said "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" right after he got elected.

>scientists

Admittedly yeah a bit

>and journalists

Nah, fuck Canadian media

>Selling BC to the Chinks
>Trying to force our entire economy on the petro dollar
>Not investing our oil money properly when it was worth 130 a barrel
>Telling Quebec Windsor corridor to fuck off for a decade

Yeah. Pretty based.

You're an easy target desu.
>leftist population
>SJW PM
>viewed my normies as USA "but nicer." and Canadians fucking know it
>weak banter

>Telling Quebec Windsor corridor to fuck off for a decade
>Not based

Pick one.

>>Selling BC to the Chinks

Not Harper's fault, blame the BC government

>>Trying to force our entire economy on the petro dollar

>not developing our most important natural resource

>>Not investing our oil money properly when it was worth 130 a barrel

Not completely the federal government's fault

>>Telling Quebec Windsor corridor to fuck off for a decade

You arseholes have been controlling the country since day one, there is literally nothing wrong with this

Frigg off Ricky!
Like 50% of Canada lives there. We own Canada, we are Canada.
It's fuckin simple.
West, just drill and STFU
East, just fish and STFU
BC just, just STFU

>Leftist population
I guess you can say that about people in cities, but that can be applied to any city population in pretty much any first world country. Atlantic Canada is THE MOST conservative of any Canadian, yet we vote Liberal because conservatives don't care about the east coast; they're just in office because they want to make Canada (as a whole) a better place, yet that only includes Alberta.
>SJW PM
Literally doesn't do anything. I have yet to see a Mexican or a refugee.

>We're the "Nice USA".
Anyone west or south of quebec is Americana.
Atlantic Canada is stronk

>Weak banter
ATLANTIC CANADA STRONK!

>>Selling BC to the Chinks

Actually, he shut down the immigrant investor program after he realized it wasn't working.

You have to blame the continuing colonization efforts on the Quebec government for their own Immigrant Investor program which is abused to get laundered money into Vancouver housing. And the frogs are fully aware of it but keep going for a couple more shekels in tax revenue.

>tfw becoming atlantic canaboo

>ATLANTIC CANADA STRONK!

Good shit fella

>seeing a refugee
My neighboor in front and my neighboor on the right are syrian refugees. There are also 3 other families in the building.

Nice folks.

Fuck, you make me want to visit Atlantic Canada. I'm tired of going outside and having only coreans and chinks around me (toronto here).

@68004697
>Atlantic Canada is THE MOST conservative

Stopped reading there

>corridorfags actually believe this

Disgusting.

You know what must be done

Why are you shitposting here?
GO BACK TO WORK!
My subsidized child care won't pay itself!

>Blame BC

To be fair, I don't know how BC is on a provincial level, but I've heard that everyone is pretty much the Conservatives but under a different name.

>Not developing oil
>Blame the provinces
>Fuck off Quebec-Windsor

There's nothing wrong with developing it, but the problem was we didn't develop other things in conjunction. He let all the manufacturing leave in Southern Ontario which usually votes Conservative and let the Conservatives in Alberta piss away all the oil money. Obama fucked us on Keystone XL, sure, but he should have been more forceful on the Albertan government to be smarter during the recent oil boom. I fucking hate Trudeau and Wynne, but it's nice to see them working together to bring new factory jobs and infrastructure projects in this province. The federal government has a terrible tendency of putting all its eggs in one basket, either Alberta or Quebec and the GTA and that's a problem. I'd like all of Canada to be paid attention to instead of playing constant regional politics.

I don't think the country has given a shit about the Maritimes for over four decades for example, because it's one region that the Conservatives and Liberals take turns to ignore constantly.

I lived in NS and PEI back in the days in small fishing villages. Pretty comfy.

A little bit too white for my taste,, but the locals were less butthurt than the small town peeps of my native Quebec.

>I don't think the country has given a shit about the Maritimes for over four decades for example, because it's one region that the Conservatives and Liberals take turns to ignore constantly.

It's really been like this since forever, the Federal Government has never given much of a shit about our votes.

Most beautiful place in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v3MAaQLSSI

I lived in Chester/Chester Basin for 4 months. It was great to have the sea around.

there really is nothing like spending a summer in the maritimes, basically paradise on earth

>support for the refugee plan is highest in British Columbia and Atlantic Canada, with 61 per cent in support and 60 per cent in support, respectively, and lowest in Alberta, with 41 per cent in support.

Yeah the Gibsmetimes are secretly so based and conservative.

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/canada/2016/02/19/canadian-support-for-syrian-refugee-plan-up-slightly-poll.html

Leafs, what's the best part of Canada? I'm inclined to think Alberta, but I might be slightly biased because I've only visited Alberta.

Because you are the finest country on our continental chain but instead of giving example you're following Sweeden down their rabbit hole.

Also you elected a little fruit for a 'lider'.

Trudeau and something something leaf

now i want some dumo's and a joe louie

It depends what you prefer. Alberta/BC has the best scenary, Ontario/Quebec has historical shit, and eastern provinces has beaches and friendly people

>Trying to screw injured veterans out of their pensions.

Dude was a shitbag to the core.

THINLY VEILED BULLY CANADA THREAD. NOT FOOLING ANYONE!

Pretty solid. No lie about the eastern peoples. Saskatchewan has hemisphere skies and manitoba has lakes around the every corner.

unlearnracism.ca/

certainly gets the noggin joggin

yikes that found the way to the austraalians

>@

the fuck are you doing?

>canadians pay taxes for this
>we pay taxes to lock up (((asylum seekers))) on nauru

hmm

Fuck Harper. I'd vote for a thousand years of Trudeau over him. The mong literally sold all of Canada out while trying to prop up Alberta until the very last second. Every time there was a leak from his cabinet it was always something extremely damaging for Canada or somethings that exposed the incompetence of his neocon administration.

>I'd vote for a thousand years of Trudeau over him.

See you could have had a reasonable argument if you didn't imply Trudeau was actually better than Harper.

Fuck off and die

Tell it to someone who cares. I wish Notley had let that petro state abomination province burn.

Alberta is my favorite province solely based on how much liberals hate it

Bernier 2019

He will make Canada great again

Yeah it was Harper's favourite after Israel too.

That's not what he was saying. What he was saying is more along the lines of

"When their ideology is fueled by convincing other Muslims that the West is coming to their land and killing them in the name of purging Islam, killing them basically fuels their propaganda and leads others into their cause"

He's correct, there was a surge in jihadists after intervention in the middle east. The problem is using that logic to just stop the war. We still need to end their ideology.

>muh israeli boogyman

lmao. I used to be like you, then I became an adult

5 mins in and it doesn't seem bad so far

There's nothing wrong with trying to reduce racism

If "wanting your country to not be a oil based banana republic at the expense of every other industry, resource, healthcare, etc then sign me up for the Liberal party supporters list."

t. Benjamin Goldstein of the Conservative Party of Canada.

Liberals out.

You are not welcome here

>what's the best part of Canada? I'm inclined to think Alberta

Didn't know Harper vacationed in England.

Send any of those female Koreans down south a bit, please. I'll take them off your hands.

Daily reminder Trudeau is 3/4 Anglo, 1/4 Cuban. Not a drop of French blood ;)

The only french thing about him is his surname.

Isn't that a good thing?

no, Francos are the masterrace

good one

>Harper hasn't been PM for a whole year and libshits are STILL butthurt

lmao just drop it already

Shut up. Don't you have an abbo to ride or something?

Yes, because it means Trudeau is not Quebecois.

WTF I love Trudeau now!?

Keep crying cuckbertan.

This

Cuz we are shitty posters.
Not that difficult Sharia Twain.