>flappy foster
>Le score tap-in then do nothing kid
>le own goal or no goal man
>le coked up glass man

All of this shite over Drinky

>Actually wanting memewater

>Rooney
Hilarious

Should of left out Studge and put in Drinky.

Would Hendershit make the team if he was stuck at Sunderland where he belongs instead of Liverpool?

Don't really understand why would you need 5(five) strikers for a 7 matches tournament, especially when you have Vardy and Kane.
Could have easily swapped Rashford or Sturridge for another CM.

Rooney is probably playing in midfield

Are brits even are aware that Jimmy Milner is the best player on the whole team?

Yes he's really good.
>can play in a wide range of positions
>can cross
>good work rate
>can tackle

It's because the media went apeshit over Rashford and forced Woy to take him along, then he happened to score a goal on his debut. This guy is nowhere near Owen's level back in 1998.
We're still kicking England's ass if we run into them.

>england
>seven matches

heh

Well Woy might be a shitter, but at least we don't have Gavin Hodge running the team.

>All these fucking casuals greentexting Dier

Literal retards, few English players had a better season than him.

>le ball retention runny man

Drinkwater would never be the difference between winning or losing anyway.

What baffles me is all the forward we're taking

Yeah I love watching him run into traffic only to try and fail to win a foul.

Then I especially love his corners that never beat the first man

Townsend was worth a shout. Teams are like 'look at this scrub' when he comes on for England and then he rapes them.

>Stones

When will this joke of player stop being called up?

As a Spurs fan I promise you Townsend isn't worth the paper his contract is written on.

Someone needs to assassinate Roy
He's such a fucking retard

>Implying memes don't win

How does 2 points at the World Cup not get you sacked?

This is my entire point. He's been dogshit for his club sides.

England fans overrate Townsend because a far higher proportion of his thousand bloot attempts per game have actually gone in for England. If you're looking at how he plays week in week out he's fucking shite.

You have to remember the Roy has a responsible to the FA and sponsors to pick high profile players. He can't be picking Drinkwater when Wilshit has a multi-million pound Nike deal and will be appearing in pre-tourney adverts.

Because no one expected us to get out of that group, including the FA Chairman.

>people actually believe roy is told who to pick based on sponsors and the fa
Lel.

How cute - babby still thinks hard work gets you to the top.

He's outplayed almost all of that squad this year

England will do 1 point in the Euros. Against Russia

i fucking hate woy
>stumble onto a team that can actually play against germany
>systematically dismantle that team, making sure the lineup, formation and tactics never resemble it again
>make the team look worse and worse with each performance since that game
>preparation complete. off to the euros.
cunt.

He's probably right though

Why are people so mad?

Please explain to me?

No drinky, so what? Apart from that who the fuck was he supposed to pick?

>noble

Please stop that meme.

>No Townsend

Oh fuck off please

Other than drinks, Who's in that team that wasnt chosen, that is not otherwise Injured.

You're not probably right at all.

You disagree with a decision and rather than accept a differing view, you seek to make excuses my undermining the authority of the man who selects the squad by purporting some conspiracy bollocks.

>it's a friendly
>against a german b team
>a germany notorious for under-performing in friendlies
>should have been 3-0 at half time
>german b team switches off in second half
>england claw back and win the game
>retards act like we've won the world cup
>think this is in anyway a noteworthy result
>gets upset at roy for dropping ONE player who really isn't that important and has shown he's woefully exposed when he hasn't got kante holding his hand

Then why was Wilshere picked?

>Rashford
Surplus to requirements
>Henderson, Milner
Is this a joke? Both are trash and I've seen Milner single handedly lose games.
>Wilshere, Sturridge
Sturridge isn't even back from injury and Wilshere is barely safely at his Championship level best.
>Barkley, Dier
Have been dreadful lately. Barkley is a waste of space right now. Dier should be dropped for a CB.
>Sterling
We haven't picked a dribble quickly on the right then take it out for a goal kick man so why do we have his left side partner?
>3 keepers
I can't see how it's necessary but better safe than sorry I guess.

Because a) He has always been good for England. That's not a meme, that's a fact b) Drinky was shite for England when there was no Kantè fixing his mistakes and c) Wilshere is one of the only English players who are technically gifted enough to actually dribble past opponents, and it's really good to have someone like that in the squad

England midfielder James Milner is the fifth best player in Europe, according to a Uefa rankings tool.

Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, who was left out of Roy Hogdson's 23-man squad on Tuesday, is the eighth highest-ranked Englishman.

Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo tops the Uefa 'barometer', with Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic second.

The list takes into account form for club and country from 1 January, 2016 and in Euro 2016 qualifying.

"The barometer runs official player statistics through a specially designed algorithm to create rankings based on player performances," said Uefa.

Uefa added: "The data considered for each player is specific to the position type.

"For example, tackles and interceptions are considered to be key statistics for defensive midfielders, while successful dribbles and crosses are core stats for wingers."

1. Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal Forward
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sweden Forward
3. Antoine Griezmann France Forward
4. Dimitri Payet France Attacking midfielder
5. James Milner England Central midfielder
6. Saul Niguez Spain Central midfielder
7. Koke Spain Central midfielder
8. Sergio Ramos Spain Central defender
9. Toni Kroos Germany Central midfielder
10. Juanfran Spain Full-back
12. Gareth Bale Wales Forward
15. Dele Alli England Attacking midfielder
23. Harry Kane England Forward
28. Jamie Vardy England Forward
34. Eric Dier England Defensive midfielder
42. Ryan Bertrand England Full-back
47. Adam Lallana England Attacking midfielder
51. Danny Drinkwater England Defensive midfielder
53. Robbie Brady Republic of Ireland Winger
70. Shane Long Republic of Ireland Forward
93. Marcus Rashford England Forward
98. Steven Davis Northern Ireland Central midfielder

ENGLAND'S BRAVE JIMMY MILNER

so who will it be lads?

>He has always been good for England.

>muh motm in a friendly against brazil 10 years ago

You have 30 seconds to explain why Marcus Rashford is better than Frederico Macheda

Hint: You can't.

>Tackles and interceptions are considered to be key statistics for defensive midfielders

Instant fail.

Team possession affects the numbers of tackles and interceptions.

>mfw Austria has a better team than Germoney and England
thanks Woy and Jogi

Why no Terry or Shawcross? Why would you ever get Barkley after the season je has had? Seriously? Barkley out, Shawcross in. Three keepers is also a bit daft to me, but okay, nit sure who should have been taken instead.

So you're saying the only reason he has been picked because The FA/Nike demand it? That it's not cos he genuinely is a smart midfielder, who has routinely performed for England and shown he fits into the system Hodgson wants to play?

Admittedly, he's a risk as he's been out injured for a long period, but why is the DDIDF shitting on him for being picked and not say Henderson? Or even Sterling or Sturridge or Rashford?

And for the record, I would have liked to have seen Drinkwater there, but other than that this 23 is close to what I and I reckon must other people would have picked too.

The fact he got MOTM against Brazil ten years ago doesn't change the fact that he has always been good for England.

If you are angry about a lazy english wonderkid midfielder who never achieved his potential, be angry about Barkley.

Dier has been incredible this season, one own goal in a friendly doesn't change that. What the hell is Henderson doing there, though? Wasn't he injured for almost the whole season?

>Top two auto-qualify.
>Third place can based on performance.
>Group of four teams
>"hurr durr drinkypiss wasn't picked so englel are definitely not going to succeed now"

Fucks sake. You spastics really think he was vital to England performing?

You're required to have 3 keepers, mate.

>The FA/Nike demand it?

Yes.

Terry retired back in 2012.

Shawcross is massively overrated and probably the thickest CF in the PL now that Anton Ferdinand and Titus Bramble fucked off.

I'll be angry at both.

Wilshits stats are Cleverley tier.

Icke, pls go.

>Woy is taking 5 central forwards while playing a formation with one.
>of those 5 only Sturridge is ok with playing on the wing and Rppmey can play attacking mid in case Dele Alli is murdered in his sleep

That's not fair - Cleverley has at least won things.

>this is what Romanians actually believe

He'll probably play a diamond I think

What other CB's does England have though? Jagielka and Jones?

But Wheelchair still performs for England. It's obvious, he works well in Woy's "system"

when I say "wing" in this case I mean the side forwards in a front 3. Kane, Rooney and Memeford simply can't play there and Vardy is uncomfortable

Wait, did you actually unironically samefag? The other post is 1 mikute 2 seconds after the first one

Surely you didn't samefag

We're limited, that is true, but as I said, Terry is retired and Shawcross is really not that good.

>yfw Woy was going to bring Townsend over Sturridge

>Terry

He's finished and got butthurt and retired after the racism stuff

>Shawcross

Total hack, who only got by based on MUH NO NONSENSE OLD SCHOOL DEFENDER. He's terrible

kane and vardy up top

rooney should be on the bench

Why are England not brining based Robbie Rob Huth?

I just think that having 3 CBs is a bit shaky, especially when you have four fullbacks and three GKs. Even a shitty CB would be decent enough addition, just in case. It's more likely to lose a CB than it is to lose a GK.

You have to take 3 GKs IIRC. And Dier can fit in as 4th choice CB

If we get that far, we're winning. We'll probably get torn apart by fucking Albania, though.

#Justice4drinky

-----------------Hart
Walker-Cahill-Smalling-Bertrand
----------------Dier
---Wilshere------Milner
-----------------Alli
---------Kane----Vardy

Woy fell for the Wheelchair meme

At least he will get injured before the tourney and Drinkeh can come in

Fuck off with your retarded meme, you stupid fucking spudnigger

bit if Dier is a CB who the hell drops to DM. Literally no one else in the entire squad can play there. So essentially you pray nothing ever happens to Smalling or Cahill because then it's on to either >Stones or Dier and a massive gap in midfield

YOU HAVE TO TAKE 3 GOAL KEEPERS, YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID!!!

>he's good for England when he's fit

When is he fit?

>Literally no one else in the entire squad can play there.
Milner can.

But we're talking about a situation whereby TWO central defenders get injured.

according to TM Milner hasn't played a single minute as a defensive midfielder in his entire career.

As someone who thinks Drinky isn't as good as most people here, I think that he deserved a place in the squad. After England wins the first two matches, I'd have played him in the third match.
But, putting aside the Leicester hype, Drinky didn't match well against the international level midfields he came up against. The sublime Kante carried him alot against squads like Arsenal. He's at Mark Noble's level and England won't suffer too much without him (at least, I hope).

You don't need a fully fledged DM, somebody like Wilshere or Henderson can play deepest as a playmaker.

This is all hypothetical though, because the odds of 2 CBs getting injured in 3-5 games are slim

terrible post

>Milner CF

kek
when

He has for Newcastle.

I'm talking about 1 cb getting injured. Stones is a joke. And you do need a DM if you're playing a diamond, unless you expect a completely unfit Wilshere to do 30m shuttles all game or Jordan "Jordan Henderson" Henderson to do it

Which English CB is better than Stones who we could have called up?

>After England wins the first two matches
Why the fuck is everyone saying shit like this? I'll allow my fellow delusional Englishman slack but foreigners?

We're fucking shit. If we make it out of the groups I'll be ecstatic.

E B J T
B
J
T

For this to even be an issue whereby Dier has to play as a CB, two of Smalling, Cahill and Stones will have to get injured.

What are you struggling to understand, wop?

Because footballs coming home and nice trips

Wes Morgan.