Meta Sup Forums

>tfw your general is infested with normals

aids

>posts sea
nice start. my is shit too.

I want the /brit/ Dane out of /cum/ so I bully him :3c

There's a gay guy crying about his naked sister not lending her laptop so he can play some shitty game all day.

I think that's kinda abnormal.

wtf is going in luso?

He promised to post pics of his naked sisters as revenge so look out for that.

kkkkkkk just NOW you've noticed it? We've been, like, always on /luso/ X-D

And we aren't going away... you can cover in some loser chan like wizardchan if you don't want to see us :D

Tchau tchau! :*

I love the Sea but I also am autistic enough to understand a yamato nadeshiko would never marry a third world monkey like me. Which is fine because that's what Birbori is for.

If I was a moderator here are the 8 things I would do to fix Sup Forums

1- Immediatly fire the new jannies and make a sticky thread so people can name call him in their language, have "Remove Kebab" as board song for one week
2- Replace them jannies with good posters who genuinely contribute to Sup Forums
3- Ban all 3DDP
4- Ban all newfag expressions (kys, famalam, cuck, etc.)
5- Ban frogposting
6- Ban Canadians
7- Unban all anime and shitposts
8- Slowly and gradually undo these measures until Sup Forums is made great again

b-but I'm a good poster...

this is pretty much the exact opposite of what needs to be done

you diss yourself. fine class women love gutter slime sometimes.

dumb frogposter

generals need to die for a new transition.

he didn't mention generals tho, his shitty measures would just make Sup Forums an even bigger anime circlejerk

Depressed alcoholics and druggies.

>tfw your general is full of retarded niggers that somehow know eachothers names

I know this feeling. Also a Swiss teenager that shitposts endlessly and a self-confessed newfag that's triggered by anime, wants Sup Forums to change to reflect newfags like him and is incapable of making a halfway decent post. I don't know why I bother going there.

stupid animeposter, you know exactly why you go there

Ban everyone who posts without an anime picture. Then we don't have to endure mad bakaposters like crying.

Sup Forums is infested with normals and it has been slowly dying since at least 2012. Hiroyuki is only making things faster. The fact that we have people who dont like anime becoming almost a majority in certain boards such as or who described is worrysome, as even janitors have been changing, threatening the very founding culture of this website. A proportional comparisson would be like the day that latinos finally outnumber whites in the USA. Most oldfags have already left which can be proved by the extremely low number of Idol Master pictures when compared to Love Live pictures. At this point, it is very safe to assume that Sup Forums is dead and the only reason why I still come here despite other imageboards being so much better at almost everything is the speed and amount of users of its boards.

Leave a note In the suggestion box

Here you go :3

tbH I was a huge weeb until I watched KLK and realized how shit Sup Forums's opinions are.

Well said!

>he doesn't filter all general on int

marco deja de mentir

post the gif one

>spoopy pic

no I qualitypost in them

Is Flip Floppers any good? I keep reading about it.

>animeposters think they arent a part of normie
mediocre

DUMB

FROG

POSTER

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Lame trips tbqh pham

normal fags should be banned

>mfw facebook, youtube and other normie sites, and internet in general are infested with weeaboos

>idotshitters

>tfw your generals always die within hours

>mfw there are goyim in /isr/

Is this the anime thread?

>/lat/ is infested with 14 yo argentine taringueros

>going to /lat/ unironically

There was a time when it was worth it...

It was too many moons ago... back in the m00t administration... I... I don't want to talk about it...

the only way you can save the shit is to let it die or bully them away. Letting it die is the best way.

This

an*me posting should be banned

>weebs ITT think they are not the ultimate cancer

>tfw no v4

>tfw no gf
>tfw your life is a joke