Yo, France, Switzerland and Albania, are you ready to get your free 3 points from us?

Yo, France, Switzerland and Albania, are you ready to get your free 3 points from us?

Yes, thank you

i mean it's not like switzerland and albania are much better

youre shit but razvan rat is a sick name

Fun fact: our reporters are vouching on us getting AT LEAST 1 point in the opening game. How sick is that man, we can't even beat Congo.
But we are so shit. We only qualified cause increased number of participants. We had the easiest group and couldn't top it. Struggled with FAROE ISLANDS FFS.

hey that pantilimon was at man city that one time, im sure you'll be fine

So was Mutu at Chelsea but he took the easy way out - kekaine

>Fun fact: our reporters are vouching on us getting AT LEAST 1 point in the opening game
it's actually very probable, out of the 5 last matches between france and romania, 4 ended in draws

Out of which probably 2 were friendlies and 2 were not worth France's attention so yeah. Donno but I can't see France not winning it's first game.

didn't you perform decently in 2008 Euros in that group of death?
i recall you holding us to a draw with even a penalty miss by Mutu

have you seen our defense?
not even sure we will make it out of the group now...

Yeah, we had some decent team back in 2008. But atm I can't see how we could perform well given our coach is an old-fashioned grandpa.
Have you seen our attack? Why do you need a defence when we had a run of 3 games where we couldn't score in a group with Finland, Hungary, N.Ireland, Faroe Islands and can't remember who else.

I only know Grigore in this team cause he used to play in my town's team
Also
>Rat

>a gypsy named Rat

Well played Romania

>i mean it's not like switzerland are much better
Half of Switzerland's squad plays in the Bundesliga. The only names I recognise in that squad are Chiriches and Pantilimon

>pantilimon

So do you reckon you'll make it to the semis atleast?
Shakiri> our whole squad

Wasn't Marica your starting striker in the qualifiers?

For the first few games I think he was. He was teamless for 1 season(I think) then got injured at his new team then played really bad when came from injury so he didn't get selected.

Let's not even speak on the Euro's m8.

what about alexandro maxim?

>

>americans

>being half bozgor so I'm happy no matter if romania or hungary go ahead

>maxim, ivan and hoban out
>chipciu, popa, filip get to stay

muie steaua

Wasn't Torje supposed to be good?

>decently
Yes, if you ignore the fact that Holland wanted us to beat them so Italy would get knocked out, yet we decided to park the bus.

And then conceded two goals for our efforts. It was horrifyingly frustrating.

Does Tatarusanu start ahead of Pantillimon?

>Literally finishing 2nd to us

What the hell romania

Didn't we finish third to you guys back in 1986? Hell, weren't you alongside England in that group?

Mind you, we actually had good players back then and Steaua was on her way to win the European Cup.

>no Mutu
>no Guttman ghost managing
What's wrong with you

At least you'll have Hagi and Dragomir to GOAT it up at the next Euros.

i miss 90s Romania, they were a team that could upset anyone. i think they wouldve had that world cup if they didnt go down to sweden in 94, they wouldve beaten brazil and italy imo

Where's Alexandru Maxim?
Isn't he supposed to be good

I'm genuinely sad that I only started watching football when I was in France with my mom in 1998. I got to see us beat England twice, then, well, everything that came after that.

He is, but he barely got enough action with Stuttgart and was relegated anyway. Really hope he stays in Europe and does go to China or some shit like that.

Nicusor Stanciu's really promising, though

M-my name is also Razvan!

Yes. He did so even when he was a benchwarmer for Fiorentina.

Eh, I'll take it

can Romanian's understand French, Italian, or Spanish? which one is it closest related to?

Italian.

cheer up flacai we will 0-0 the shit out of france, 2 points might be enough to advance. surely we can 0-0 the shit out of albania too right?

Pantillimon hat trick

>no Hungarians

ur fucked la

>no maxim
JUST

At least he didn't bring Budescu. Moron deserves to stay out after moving to China.
Sanmartean is overrated, though.

Romania was the team that struggled the most against us in the qualifiers (maybe behind Hungary coz we did actually pull 1 miraculous win over Hungarians). I dont see them going forth if they cant even clean a devastated worst Greece of the century. They had 1 draw and 1 win with a mistaken handball penalty against us. Gonna bet you will win Albania however although I doubt you will proceed. France are willing to go all in in their EURO opening and I see you conceding lots.

Switzerland aint very good but they indeed are better.

Xhaka , Shaqiri ,Dzemailli, Behrami, Rodriguez, Lichtsteiner

nvm, they actually are a lot better.

Three starting goalkeepers for Bundesliga clubs too.

>THREE LUDOGORETS PLAYERS.

Who?

but romania often plays like shit in easier games and has the potential to show up in harder games. i wouldnt be surprised if they force a draw with france/swiss and lose to albania to get knocked out of playoffs.

they played really stingy against france and italy then choked against netherlands b team last euros

I dont really believe the goalkeeper has a lot to do with the team performing, especially at international level.

He can save his team's ass if the defence gets broken down once or twice but if the defence cant cut it his influence will be much smaller to the outcome than it should be.

Also a lot of stuff has to do with the goalkeeper's current form. Remember Ochoa 2 years ago ? He s nowhere in his European Club.

However, what could really matter is the championship each player plays. The training and the intensity of it are far more demanding and create a more "athletic" player.

Hope Aryan Romanians defeat United Arab Emirates

Greece , the team they struggled, was the supposed seeded team in the group.

I'd be inclined to agree, if a goalkeeper's job were just his on the line/ box qualities. But goalkeepers nowadays are often the first playmakers of a team. Sommer playing accurate balls to Shaqiri could cause trouble for almost any defence.

>Literally who: The Squad
I know 3 of these players and don't particularly rate any of them.

where's Dorin Rotariu? another case of a player being wildly overrated in FM?

At least we have four goalkeepers.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for summer

I at least know 2 from every squad in the Euro but I don't recognise any of those fuckers

Instead of using shitty goalkeepers
just use Moti he is better than all of them combined

>razvan "injured for the whole year" rat

anyways groups A is too bad it hurts

But you faggots didn't lose a single game. Only 2 goals against. i'd say ur a brick wall

don't worry Romania, Albania is so much worse

no beuls, they are gonna get rekt in the opening game

france will have something to prove after getting cucked and bombed for 2 years

NO!
FRANCE TIE AGAINST ROMANIA
1-1

>he actually thinks france is going to equalize in their opening game