1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Is it safe to take long solitary walks at night, with music on your ear, in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/the-safest-cities-to-live-in-america-2016-6/#25-virginia-beach-virginia-1
smartasset.com/mortgage/safest-cities-in-america
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
numbeo.com/crime/in/Colombo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texas
It really depends on a lotta things. I do with my dog, but I live in a decent town in a decent part of town.
I don't think you would want to in a big city or if you're a woman or if you live in the country.

Colombia
Fucking NO. Even more if you look "foreign".

absolutely safe but fuck that hipster filtered photo

lol japan is such a hipster country

I do it a lot. Just don't go to a ghetto and you'll be fine

Italy
The only thing you risk to loose is your dignity

yes, absolutely. even in the sickest hoods. then again i'm ~2meters high custom built combat machine so no one dares to fuck with me xDDDDDDD

Yes, perfectly safe. My city is small though (35k)

1. Slovenia

2. Yes. I live in capital and I walk for more than 30 minutes to the other part of city( walk through the parks, graveyard and streets with no lights since I use shortcuts) with earphones, sometimes even at 3-4 am and didn't have single incident yet and I probably walked there and back like 30 times in past 3 months and mostly at night.

In the red areas, absolutely
In the blue areas, hell no

Flag.

Absolutely not. You might as well walk around holding a 'please, rob me' plate above your head.

yeah in the red areas you only get shot by 70 year old pensioners who are defending their homes from random people who walk along the sidewalk in the middle of the night

but hey, at least you didnt get mugged by a nigger right?

Italy
It depends on the city and the area of the city.
I often did it a few years ago in Rome and I never had any trouble.

only if you're breaking into houses, nobody gets shot just for walking down the street, Pekka

>I live in capital and I walk for more than 30 minutes to the other part of city
your capital is really small then. i walk about 3.5 to 4 hours from one end of our capital to the center. never walked from one end to the other. should try tho, nice idea

t's safe. But considering my city

Man, fucking your sister must be so great.

I live in one of the blue areas and it's completely safe cletus.

me too. Where you live?

With saying other part of city I didn't mean other side of city, just other area of capital. But Ljubljana is quite small nonetheless.

Interior de São Paulo

Only small/medium sized cities.

Yeah I live in a village/ field full of old people. It's basically the Shire

I do this at least three times a week.

Super comfy :3

fleg
Yes, I've done it a few times, never felt unsafe and I'm not a big guy.

businessinsider.com/the-safest-cities-to-live-in-america-2016-6/#25-virginia-beach-virginia-1

smartasset.com/mortgage/safest-cities-in-america

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

ok. misunderstood.

Probably. And I live in a rough city. Just don't like, be dumb and piss off strangers or that might be the last thing you ever do.

Cool. I live in the north of Santa Catarina.

>the city of Buenos Aires

Well. Here there are almost 0 murders. But you get mugged all the fucking time so it's not completely safe

i wouldnt be so sure about that

>I'm not a big guy

I'm 6'3" and have been lifting for fun for years, I also walk fast. I quite frequently scare people I've noticed. There have been multiple times in my life where women or guys are noticeably offput and nervous. It's weird though because I'm white, I have a nice haircut, and wear nice clothes. I don't look like a hoodlum at all.

I had to apologize to a dude I was walking past last night to get liquor because he looked so nervous and kept looking over his shoulder. After I apologized he was like, "Oh hahaha yeah, good, you can never be too careful hahaha, have a good one".

???????????

sweden
no

>field full of old people
you live in a cemetery ?

You'll end up in the news some day
>random user shot in the street, shooter says he did it because "he was a big guy and I was scared"

Flag

Yeah, unless you live in Stockholm or Malmö in which case you're gonna get jumped by sandniggers

fugg :DDDD

That sounds like a completely retarded idea regardless of how safe you think your country is.

Honestly, when I hear about joggers getting kidnapped/raped I can't help but chuckle when the report says they were also wearing earbuds.

1. Flag.
2. Yes, unless you live in Minsk.

pretty much

My neighborhood is 90% jews so yeah. There are definitely parts where you shouldn't though.

The only thing to worry about would be animals

Yes, I used to go on long walks in the evening every few days until I started running this year. I live in the rust belt of Finland yet I've never felt like my safety would be in danger. The only "danger" you might face are drunken retards at 1-4am but they are usually friendly and at most will ask you what's the time, or if you have a cigarette.

yes

>Honestly, when I hear about joggers getting kidnapped/raped I can't help but chuckle when the report says they were also wearing earbuds.

Technology is always helping us criminals.

>us criminals
Really make us think

made me think

flag
country no, city yes

numbeo.com/crime/in/Colombo

currently I live in germany and when it was warm I put on really disturbing music I made myself which can be described best as "predator jazz" and made long walks through the city in the night and was looking to rob somebody

tl;dr it's safe... for me hahahahah

>nothing personnel, kid

Yup

I wouldn't chance it. There are some pretty serious criminals out there. Sure it's a 1 in 10,000 chance but I still wouldn't roll those dice.