Hanging out with a bunch of liberal cucks at University

>Hanging out with a bunch of liberal cucks at University
>Someone says Trump might get rid of gay marriage in America
>Say that I hate Trump but that I agree that gay marriage shouldn't be allowed as it goes against Islam
>They all just go quiet then change the subject
>Even the dyke with pink hair doesn't say anything

Why are cumskins so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JnKMKAEvLxM?t=3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren't.

Id slap you right in the scrotum just for mentioning Islam. Then I'd call you a faggot while I rape you till the bomb in your anus explodes. Sadly whites don't do this.

>rapes a guy
>calls him gay

That's because nobody really cares about Islam, gay marriage or politics at all. It's just a constant battle between the two sides, the only thing that matters is that your side wins, even if deep down you personally disagree with ita ideology.
I'm left-wing and if someone told me something like that I'd call him out. I won't be made to like a religion just because some of its members are good people. I didn't like Islam 10 years ago and I don't like it now.

>nobody really cares
t. country were they dont have influence yet.

youtu.be/JnKMKAEvLxM?t=3m

Gay marriage isn't touchable, the supreme court has already decided on the verdict.

I can't even blame them for being ignorant because tons of Americans are even worse in terms of being politically illiterate.

What I meant is that people like the ones mentioned in the OP don't actually care about what they're preaching. They just want to stroke their ego.

so glad i've never encountered these types of students
my college is red pilled af

I'd shatter your jaw if you ever dared to utter anything like this in front of me, rasheed.

t. leftist cuck

The fact is that you fear the Shitskins and already consider them as your overlords, if they tell you to open your mouth and suck it, i bet you will do it.

What the fuck is this shit

thats hilarious man

>says the frog

It's somewhat true in a broad sense, most leftists and rightists don't even know what they stand/vote for and don't even have arguments to justify it/defend it.

tl;dr we live in a era of retards

Can you remind of the origin of your king ?

>it goes against Islam

>be in an Uni course with lots of international students
>Nigger from Africa has to speak in class
>his argument is "why Death penalty is totally cool and we should implement it in Europe"
>professor congratulates him for the impeccable exposition

kek it's over

To be honest that's just salt in the open wound you made. What's he gonna do, say you're gay too while at your dick's mercy?

>>his argument is "why Death penalty is totally cool and we should implement it in Europe"
The nigger is right tho

That roight there is spooky snake cunt m8