youtube.com/watch?v=L7p_C9OlN40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara

youtu.be/TjrQSJPC5i4
docking scene edition

england 2bh

good post desu

wew 3 wanks this evening

Anyone else fucking loathe Tim? I don't give a fuck how mental he is, he's clearly just an unpleasant and obnoxious narcissist.

Can't wait until his mind finally snaps

Might mail him some Kev memes

maverick

Why do people dislike the Brummie ascent, I think it sounds nice, better than scouse

If you are reading this you must subscribe to Chesnoid, like his recent videos and buy at least 2 items of his merchandise or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Went into a so called reputable computer shop today and the polish runt behind the counter had the gall to ask me for 10 euro for a fucking CMOS battery

Needless to say I shan't be found in that premises again

big comedown today lads

hate myself hahahahaha

>population rose in Dublin during the potatoe famine

Makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=exTMCq0cnLs

choon

Completely agree. Imagine living next to this cunt?

Probably thought you had a comfy flat with private and reserved neighboUrs and then you end with a mentally ill twat that could snap at any time and yells at you for opening your door.

Is the midlands just completely empty apart from Birmingham?

how?

he hasn't revealed his new address

say that again i fucking dare you cunt

Odd cos not all Yorkshire accents sound the same - people from Barnsley sound quite different to those from York

who is this semon demon

I'd put General American at around 0 in this chart tbqh lads

Southern Irish is way too fucking broad there's dozens of Irish accents, what type is the most recognised "southern Irish" accent? Diddle idle doodle diddle I doodle I diddle eedle deedle doodle didly I I I?

Also

>British isles

>irish accent

>still uses the hans zimmer music
cheating

vinay

No fuck off you stupid kraut cunt Dresden BEST day of my fucking life

leave tim alone

need you all out of business

Stop posting that photo mate it's fucking disgusting

LONDONderry

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "oh fuck me". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

Is he the British Chris Chan?

woah totally uncalled for dude..

im so, so sorry

worst post of the day so far

If I was his neighbour I would be filing multiple noise complaints every day to the landlord until he got evicted

*checks history book* well.... I can't fault you on that one

There isn't a recognisable accent in the midlands, apart from brummies.

DUBLINderry**

Feels good to be a part of the master race

>The pepe actually blinks eventually

She feels comfortable making sexual jokes around you because she can't imagine actually having sex with you

Ballbag is turning to dust

Will genuinly kick your fucking head in stupid brummie CUNT you WILL regret this post

i unironically think this

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "fuck jamal". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

I'm not a brummie, nobhead.

Is that Common Filth? His voice sounds like that of a fat mouthbreather so it'd make sense

>when a mick walks into /brit/

If you asked British women we'd probably get some moistness points tbphwyl

/éire/ is the boss of /brit/

this
/brit/ is the driving force behind the best memes on the 'chon desu

nice pinworm infestation lad

neck yourself pale scum

>Welsh and Yorkshire accent that high
Honestly girls with a posh cockney or around London accent is the most hot

OFFICIAL Music rating list

Choon > Ballad > Song > Music > Number > Track > Jingle

Only a bit of dry skin mate

where does banger go

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "cuckold me with another man (possibly a black man) with a bigger cock than I have and let him finish inside you". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

you can figure out where he lives if you're autistic enough

Makes sense since I'm the king of /brit/

you'd think so wouldn't you, but no you have pinworms mate

A banger is a choon, because choons are banging.

A jingle can't be banging and therefore won't be a banger.

If you are reading this you must subscribe to Chesnoid, like his recent videos and buy at least 2 items of his merchandise or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

hairy

>have a coffee at 10pm
>Feel fucking great all night
Hmm why haven't I tried this before

go on then

Above Choon

qt has taken to saying "right now?" whenever i say "oh bust my bollocks"
don't understand women

i could heem anybody on instagram

suitable for my seed 2bh

Pretty good but also fussy

Blues > Psychedelic Rock > Classic Rock > Modern Rock > Everything in your list

Just discovered this new band from Liverpool

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "take a mallet and swing as hard as you can at my bollocks". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

Those all sound like a bunch of tracks to me. Get better taste.

Impossible mate, no itching or irritation

Qt has taken to saying "right now" whenever I ask her "when has this gimmick gone too far?"

Bah, they'll never catch on, not with that Pete Best drummer.

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "throw a left jab with the force of a thousand suns at my bollocks asap". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

They have a few good songs (and a couple choons) but most of their stuff is just a bunch of Numbers at best Tbh

You'll never get anywhere in the music industry with your songs and music.

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "break a bottle over that table and ram it into my bollocks pronto". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

the qt has taken to saying "ffghdfghgj" right after I say "oh fuck me". Still trying to understand what she means by this. she has downs btw

the qt has taken to saying nothing because I don't have a qt

>only have to be physically in work 3 days per week
>get to spend 4 days per week at home, wearing the same clothes for 4 days straight and only showering if i have work the next day

L A V I D A L O C A

>tfw sexy accent
youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck&t=9s

It's not about getting anywhere, lad. It's about the integrity of the art. The thought that goes into writing the perfect choon.

I know you're a bit of a pleb who's only stopped listening to jingles recently, but you'll understand true choonage soon enough.

need a horrible slag gf to fuck up against a wall in the multistory carpark by town

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "nail me on a cross and call me Jesus". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479932321939.webm

Me and the lads going for a cycle

US primaries were good banter

the qt has taken to saying "right now?" right after I say "check my digits". Still trying to understand what she means by this.

also choon
youtube.com/watch?v=L7p_C9OlN40

wow it actually blinks