Why are Spain and Argentina two best countries in the world?

Why are Spain and Argentina two best countries in the world?

Because only we know how to..uhmmmm, idk lol

because they are than you never was, pooland

Murder people your president doesn't like? lol

wat

t. shitaly

Sorry for my country man.

>reveals ultra secret information over a nuclear pact with iran

He got it coming

no problem, I love Panama

wat

Becaus they are at the top of the best sphere.
The hispanosphere, only sphere with no red countries.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

both are utter shitte compared to this one

Love you poland.

I mean, we know that Iran doesn't fuck around, but if you hadn't had elected a Peronista, that shit wouldn't have happened for sure

How the hell is central america not red?

If we hadn't peronism we would be first world

sorry m3n

and if shitay didn't exist the world would reach global peace, europe wouldn't have to maintain yet another shitty worthless PIG country, and the earth would be x100000000000000 better, your point luigi?

>muh peronism

it's everybodys fault, not just peronism. Look at the right wing, they have done nothing for anyone that's not a millionare. Peronism is also shit.

Because we have the toppest people

No, it's peronism fault.

Everything went to shit after 1946

Argentina has only two cities.
Its currency is shit.
Its people are shit.
Its politicians manage to be some of the most corrupt in Latin America.
Literally the only thing they live for is
>muh we're european

Before 1946 the working class had no vacation, 12hs straight of work, and so on. Are your grandparents factory owners or something?

sorry bae, it's over between us. Don't be so bitter

is it true that argie women love the big british cock

Other countries reformed their labor rights at the same time without imposing a retarded political class that inflate the currency by 13 zeroes in a few decades, while deviating funds to their friends' companies

this, we are shit, don't come here

this

my hate for peronism and personists is biggest than life itself, but before Peron the working sector of argentina (90% of the country) lived in shitty conditions), on pair with the shittiest latin american cunts, so the problem didn't start with dirty peronchos, argentina has always been a country where the rich had 90% of the wealth and the people were dirt poor.

those memes statistic when ''argentina used to be first world'' posted everywhere on the internet are out of context and dumb as fuck.

wtf stfu

De todas formas, antes de la IIGM esas condiciones eran normales y estaban generalizadas en practicamente todo el mundo.

i see what you did there *bribes

>Argentina has only two cities
one city*

Two.

Bariloche is in there because I have good memories of it.

Hahahahhaah