1. Cunt

1. Cunt

2. When was the last time you rejected a woman and why?

Last Saturday cause I have a girlfriend.

Like 3-4 months ago?

She was ugly and apparently had family issues.

Apparently I do it accidentally all the time. I'm clueless and oblivious. Two days later: "Y'know, that girl was flirting with you big time and you just sat there."

Last time I rejected a girl was about a week ago. Some girl likes me but I like her friend more, so I politely turned her down to try and go out with her friend, who I' also close with.

Last time I was rejected by a woman was the friend who said she likes me as a friend but doesn't see us working out if we dated.

So now I have nothing but shame and regret.

Do 5-year-olds count?

O know 5 years olds that can count, but not very well.

I rejected three girls in high school because they seemed like the crazy types

I have literally never come close to getting a gf in the eight years since

when i was being all gay desu ngl desu

1. Arginine
2 about a year ago, I had a gf, she was fine and all but I just wasn't interested. I still banged her when I become single again.

This. Just change "family" with "ex". Fuck that, not even worth the hook up

Banter.

Almost 3 weeks ago

I was going to drink and shitpost about the election.

united states

not rejected, but my phone died two days after she gave me her number and when i got a new one i thought it would be too late

Sometime back in college.

I had a GF by that point and the grill was downright slutty.

fucking weeb

All these normies

Back to you containment board

Two years ago
My virginity must be preserved at all costs.

Like 2 years ago, still regret it tho

I apparently reject them all the time, it's like a person with perspective cannot make a woman happy unfortunately :(

I've never had a girl ask me out and therefore have never rejected one.

I've been rejecting the same girls for a while now. past couple weeks i'd say.

90% of the time, last time like a week ago. I've never approached a woman before, I don't care for sex or relationships. Sometimes I try it out but it's always tiresome, boring and generally shitty. It's only decent if the girl is intelligent and skilled at sexual things, even then it becomes shit within a month. Otherwise they're just annoying and not enjoyable sexually. Just having cool friends that also happen to be woman is far better. It's also annoying when I'm friendly and patient with strangers because, well, they're strangers and it comes off as flirting. Then they flirt and I don't realise it because that's not what I'm thinking of, nor does my mind cycle through such possibilities. People are far too intent on the unrealistically romanticised love/relationship bullshit.

No woman has ever talked to me outside of a professional setting.