>shitposting

what playstyle does this boy have, everyone is hyping him up
i havent been watching college ball

No jumper

Ingram = Kevin Durant
Simmons = taller rajon rondo

Realistically?
Point Forward who doesn't shoot but has crazy athleticism/skill set

Rookie Lebron is probably the most likely ceiling but highest is Lebron, floor is like Lamar Odom

floor is complete bust, lamar odom was a really good player and simmons won't be as good as he was.

I keep reading that he doesn't have a jump shot which is something that I would be concerned with if my team was drafting him

Simmons doesn't have a taste for boner moths.

Simmons=handsome and noble AusGOD
Ingram=manlet and obese Ameriturd

>Simmons=handsome and noble AusGOD

Even the Aussies hate him because he's a poor teammate and should have stayed for another college year.

This guy has bust written all over him.

why would you spend an extra year doing it >for free when you can get paid literally millions if you enter the draft? these guys have a limited career window and they need to maximise it

apparently his college is fucking shit (literally why would anyone voluntarily go to Louisiana?) so its not really surprising. It's probably better for his development to join an NBA team

Best case scenario would be a step below Blake Griffin.

What did he mean by this?

>no jump shot

Literally coming into the NBA 10 years too late

Would the ^&ers trade nerlens for shabazz muhammad or zach lavine?

Delly>>>>>>>>>>>>Lemmons

He has accepted the inevitable

So he is trying to make Australia's Olympic swim team in time for Rio and will ball in a Brazilian dev league for a year and try his luck in the 2017 draft

Cunt's FIGJAM which is unstrayan

This. He ain't got no sauce and he lost. He can't be the same man lost in the sauce either. He has no jumper or let alone 3. Dude is ass. Let the sixers stack up on paint dominant players so they can look like fools next season.

He can be like harden. Drive and dive for whistles, shoot 80% from the line.

Add in some rondo "pretend to be unselfish, but actually just too shook to shoot open jays, but some dimes look hella nice so stay overrated for life" and that's him.

he's nothing like Harden, he's a poor man's Blake Griffin

undersized PF with low motor and no offense, has got by all this time on athleticism

>Muh athleticism.
>Muh entertaining play style.
>He's cooler.

You can just tell he's going to underperform in the NBA. Guys like Simmons (who couldn't even make the tournament), en embarrassing GPA BELOW 2.0 and no drive to succeed.

Ingram would be so much better for Philly and its not even close. He has a better jumper, better character, came from a better school and will likely be very coachable. He also has a longer wingspan and more or less the same level of athleticism.

*****That second sentence doesn't make sense.

Guys wit the same issues as Simmons - character, academic and lack of success in college (as a top prospect) usually bust/disappoint.

Can we be the second best team at basketball now?

>simmons
>delly
>bogut
>mills
>the other african in the draft
>some white role players from the nbl

lookin bretty good desu

Let's talk about how there isn't anyone impressive on the horizon until THON MAKER

Then it's Wade and LeBron's kids.

Dead serious. All these other college fucks are nobodies. The game is shit right now.

simmons isnt going to the olympics

You mean this years draft?

That sucks but I suppose it makes sense.

I think Simmons is going to be the next Blake Griffin desu

doesnt matter if they draft him he's just gonna be traded in 2 years

you think steve kerr unfucked steph's stroke for him or what the fuck

>You mean this years draft?
Oh shit

Why the fuck are dumb niggers talking about Ben "faggot" Simmons like he is even relevant?

He's a fucking sack of shit compared to Thon.