Germany vs. France

Germany vs. France

I find old-school racism from former eastern-block states mostly heartwarming.

reported
This is now a Russia hate thread
Enjoy your 15 millions of muslims

Meh

You can't really take anything Eastern Europeans say seriously, they're all primitive people from shithole countries.

If your a black aka a dirty fucking monkey this applies to you
Kill yourself you fucking nigger. I hate every single one of you. I don't even know why the fuck you exist in this universe. I hope your kind goes extinct. Don't appear befor me if you value your life you gigantic nigger.

Blacks >>>>>>>> Russians

You are on the same level as blacks though, Paco.

> t. Mbongo Msuwane

that's why you lost 4-1

can't beat that BBC, try to get some colonies next time

>Russia
>huge country with abundant natural resources
>still a potato country
U are basically worse than Africans

are you part of the edgy Swede Nazis?

Hi!

:-(

fuck off abdul

go pray towards mecca

>475k
absolutely disgusting

i bet we have at least 10% now desu

lel gj bro

Lel. Russia is my favorite poster on Sup Forums. Always stoic Slavic comedy or wisdom in every post. They're like the anti-Australia or anti-Canada.

Sorry we're encroaching on your borders
Vitaly, pls don't get too angry. I hope it stops.

>FORTY FOUR MILLION SAVAGES LIVING IN EUROPE
t-thanks

I'm willing to bet the vast majority of those are Chechens or Tatars or something. Not the smelly brown pakis you have marching around demanding a sharia theocracy.

>German Caliphate and Afro Islamic Republic of France
>Playing in Europe
Why is this allowed?

most of our muslims are turks tho

The french are to pussies to play football than they have to use slaves in their team

the decision was made in londonistan, the capital of the united paki kingdom

>80% ethnic german

JUST

We're at 82% ethnic English, stay jelly.

Turks are europeans negroes don't

*nationalist, yes.

Don't pretend like other parts of the world would tolerate whites making up 60 % of their teams. Why should we have to put up with africans.

Mate look at your capital mayor before accusing someone

>caring about white immigrants

nice try

Turks > blacks though

>this entire thread
wew lads

When was the last time a French national team was actually white?

post a whiter french nt

which team in europe have the most spades?

in the 60s or 70s, probably

a NT should select its best players, wouldn't matter if they happened to be half-Vietnamese half-Inuit or whatever the fuck

Spades? If that means africans its France, England, Belgium

you mena blacks?

france (more than half their team is black), belgium (about half their team is black) and england (about 1/3 of their team is black)

we have 3 (13%)

European countries have been homogeneous for all time (and those that hacent have at least been white and christian inhabitated by various european ethnic groups).

Lots of people here don't like multiculturalism, our states used to be national states. Today you have national teams like the french with like 20-30 % white players and 10-20 % ethnic frenchmen.

If (when) we get majority africans/arabs on our team I will no longer support, watch or cheer for it as its then no longer Swedish

Fortunately we still have 18/23 ethnic Swedes in our squad and 20/23 europeans.

that's not the NT problem. don't infect sports with politics (like South Africa does).
if you think it's a symptom/side-effect of some other problem (immigration control), fine, go fix the problem in its root, but don't be stupid enough to say that the French coach shouldn't call Pogba, Coman, Kanté, etc, just because they're black.

You are on the same level as them Ahmed

Sports are politics lad, sorry. The very national team embodies politics ffs. Not that I care about countries with negros in their NT but let's clear that.

>last time a French nt was white englel hadn't refballed their way to a Jules rimet yet

Kek