Why is Russia so based? Beautiful white women, no obese landwhales - just happiness, beautiful scenery...

Why is Russia so based? Beautiful white women, no obese landwhales - just happiness, beautiful scenery, and great nationalism. Russian genes are clearly superior to American ones. I think ill move there. Here we see beautiful young people actually having fun and enjoying themselves...we dont see that in america anymore sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYMG2YIiPac

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=B6hp8HMstkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just happiness, beautiful scenery, and great nationalism

poland wishes it were russia

>russia a shit
sees flag
heh

why so many memes in one single post?

Tbf with polen user, the Russians posting here don't seem to partake with the jolly scenery you guys are talking about

americans Sup Forumstards have this really delusional view of what russia actually is

t. Ivan Ivanovich

>this is that poltards actually believes
kek

enlighten me ruskie

the brazilians posting here try to make brazil look like a paradise even though brazil is a favela nigger shithole,

>inb4 south brazil
fuck off

the "russia is a shithole" is more of a meme than anything else.

Russian Images threads are as meme as it gets

t. Sven Svenson Svensenson

>Beautiful white women
Fair enough
>No obese landwhales
It does have lots of obese landwhales, but mostly women their old age
>just happiness
Russia has one of the highest suicide rates in the world
>beautiful scenery
Frozen & dull
>great nationalism.
Nobody wants to go there

America has great & diverse landscapes & better job opportunities

>Arab siding with America over Russia
You know a country is bad when

No, I hate America too (because of their crimes in the Middle East), but obviously I'd much prefer to live America than Russia

>Russia is a beautiful, nationalistic nation far superior to america
>post vid of sloots in bikinis fucking around on spring break
>just like american women

why does that seem unordinary to you?

fair enough, just something about them man...they seem genuinely happy and friendly and they most certainly look much better.

>but obviously I'd much prefer to live America than Russia
ironically, that adds to my point.

AND GOD DAMN FAGGOT WEEB RUSSIANS COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING VIRGIN AND SHIT HERE FFS FUCK YOU RUSYANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right, but for me when an American woman strikes your chords she cannot be beat.

don't get sucked in and played by a russian woman though. gotta be careful

russian women are truly at the pinnacle of aesthetics

I think the average slavic woman is more attrative and takes better care of herself, but west euro women when it comes to squaring off attractive women

dont get me wrong, i love american women, but i really do prefer russians. I cant really explain it, they just seem to have better personalities and seems like they would certainly be more loyal than most americans. idk maybe im wrong. Maybe i watch too much tennis - slavic women seem to dominate that sport

west euro women win**

Well Muslims make up 12-15% of Russia's population and less than 1% in America

that could be right, i guess i wouldnt really know. I just prefer the looks of russians. bone structure, eye color, etc etc. but also their personalities and they way they carry themselves

yeah but in america they will be pandered to

if you don't limit yourself to just russians, there are a lot of slav-american women across the rust belt

Not true most Americans are racist towards Muslims because of 9/11

they arent attractive at all for me, just a bunch of pigs

not in the current year

youd be surprised

Islamophobic assaults happen all the time
Specially in south USA

>current year
>Trump year

I don't think you get to play the underdog anymore.

Unless you're just baiting.

>Why is Russia so based?

got me thinking

you dont know how fucked you arabs are

Really latin American calling me fucked lol.
At least we don't have a drug and brutal homicide problem...

idk, i kindof want to visit russia and find a qt wife. There arent many slavs down here in Georgia.

>2016
>trump year
i was memeing with 'current year' but yeah nah 2016 is still ass - politically speaking.

>latin American
that isnt a country
>we don't have a drug and brutal homicide problem...
you have an american problem my friend and im not making fun of you, im sad for you

you guys are fucked and i hope its not forever

She just said YES?

some do, but this is an obvious bait

Be careful, I genuinely mean that. You may find a qt who loves you, but you may also get played and waste years of your life and tons of money on a woman who just wants to use you for a green card

they really dont. you just made this up.

>south brazil
why fuck off? is it a myth? i heard it is white and european as fuck

>just happiness, beautiful scenery, and great nationalism

This bait is so good that it deserves a (you)

>Beautiful white women, no obese landwhales - just happiness, beautiful scenery, and great nationalism. Russian genes are clearly superior to American ones. I think ill move there.
Russiaboos are this pathetically deluded
Post this bullshit on Sup Forums where it belongs

It's not as bad as you think, and the individual muslim is probably not harassed at all, but the overall societal attitudes towards muslims are negative. Shit like what happened at OSU today keeps happening

>tfw only attracted to russian qts
>also live in georgia
iktf user

>crimes in the Middle East
which crimes? saddam hussein was a bad guy, he gassed and bullied everyone so we got rid of him.

crocodiles are so cool. they look like dinosaurs.

probably. women in general cannot be trusted, i think id find a nice one though.

>saddam hussein was a bad guy
he was your puppet, asshole
>he gassed and bullied
lies and following your orders

fuck you

I know it's not a country but drug cartels are a huge problem in most latin American countries
And Arabs were going to be fucked either ways, sadly, Trump doesn't add any more threat that wasn't already existent..

hello, it is 2016. it was 16 years ago. holy shit.

Russia is a shit hole. Even Russians not on Putin's payroll know this.

where are you located? maybe we can be eachother's wingman and hit up a russian bar or someshit, if those even exist.

Right because your soldiers were soooo kind
wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
I'm aware that Saddam was a horrible person, but really USA isn't one to talk about morality of leaders

yeah, russia is the country of happy crocs.

>Trump doesn't add any more threat that wasn't already existent..
lol, you believe trump is a threat for you?

its not trump, its american elite, they are threat, every american president must protect US interets, it doesnt if the president its arab and muslim, if he has to invade arab countries and kill their population to protect US interest, he will do it

get that through your head, Trump is and was never a threat to muslims>drug cartels are a huge problem in most latin American countries
not here

our biggest problem right now is the US

2bh I don't blame you

cobb

Really? I see more Brazilians posting about how shit it is more than anything

Yup I'm aware. I said Trump doesn't add any more threat that wasn't already existent. And Arabs were going to be fucked anyway because of CIA like you said. I know that president doesn't hold much power.

not too far. alpharetta here

man since looking through all these photos i miss how comfy sochi 2014 was.

>our biggest problem right now is the US
so you don't love us? i thought you love us. we are good guys.

poors dominican love your country, they are brainwashed and ignorant as fuck

Tell that to the 5-0 they always asking to see my bag

Fun fact: Dominicans actually asked the US to annex their country back in the 1870s. Congress said no.... :(

yeah we electrocuted a few terrorists, but saddam killed thousands of innocent people.

dont tote a bomb in that shit and you have nothing to worry about. its for your own safety.

>russian women are truly at the pinnacle of aesthetics

>tfw we Serbs have literally fucked all the world's hottest women

>pic related

brainwashed by who?

Why don't you fucking give up your 4th amendment rights too

they never do that, your president wanted to annex this country so he could send all the blacks here, so they voted, 24 said yes while 25 said no

that 25 vote was one white supremacist senator who didnt want a mixed nation united to the US

thanks for him i guess, we would have all those blacks here

so they could be just like puerto ricans now.
but i think they are doing fine anyway.

>thanks for him i guess, we would have all those blacks here

Yeah thank god, can you imagine if the Dominican Republic had blacks?

by your media
is that maria sharapova?

kek. she dropped him like a bad habit though. Masha definitely wore the pants in that relationship. also pls delete, masha is my waifu

where do we start? i've never seen a russian in georgia let alone a qt russian gril. I JUST WANT A QT RUSSIAN GF

its not against the 4th you idiot. looking like a bomb toting moslem is rights to search. deal with it. maybe you shouldnt have hijacked our planes.

us media in dominican republic?

i mean we have, 50% are black with some caucasian blood but we would be 30 millions with black americans

>just happiness
In Russia? Sure...

American women are trash, most are whores. They have that whole princess complex and half of them have at the very least fantasized about niggers. Most of them can't even cook.

Can polish qts cook ?

>kek. she dropped him like a bad habit though. Masha definitely wore the pants in that relationship. also pls delete, masha is my waifu

lmao. He dropped her. A Serb man fucks the objectively hottest women in the world

>pic related

>unlawful searches and seizures
>stop and search without reasonable cause
>>somehow my fault for whitey being paranoid like usual
Fucking white people apply some fucking standards and start doing random house searches since most white criminals are sexual predators

Yes
mtv and similar, cnn and all the news channels

i remember people saying here how trump is racist and hate latinos

i corrected a few people and they didnt understand

heh you just discover roosh v or what?

some american women are good, you just have to know what you want. Every kind exists, believe it or not. The chads and religious men win the conservative qts

Literally only bernie sanders hipsters

i did meet one in my class last semester. Tall brown hair named Sofia. I tried kicking up a conversation with her and we chatted for a while but ultimately i didnt think she was into me. pic related

As did American imperialism
Do you know why 9/11 happened?
It's because of mainly USA-led blockade of Iraq that resulted in hundreds of thousands of people dying due to starvation
You think drone strikes on cities don't kill innocents?
I personally don't hate all American soldiers (except war criminals, who are for some reason glorified as heroes, like Chris Kyle) and I have great respect for those who at least admit their mistakes
youtube.com/watch?v=B6hp8HMstkE
But really your "we dindu nuffin, we wuz the good boys" view of yourselves is nothing but bs

Happiness is wrong considering the alcohol consumption and the suicide rate. Every country that is not an arab flat desert has beautiful sceneries and nationalism is on the rise everywhere (It's also not an argument. North Korea is not a place anyone would want to live).

It's only leaving us with beautiful and slim white Slavs. Well, even considering sceneries and traditional values, I'd rather live in the Czech Republic or Slovenia than Russia, so I can have a higher salary, access to more goods, less commieblocks and less bydlos.

Hungary also has patriotic cuties apparently but they are not Slav. Meh.

>cambodia
>talking about happiness

>i didnt think she was into me. pic related
why?
>Do you know why 9/11 happened?
arabs didnt plan that, it was the US that planned to justify the invasion on Iraq and afghanistan

>tfw my school was filled with nothing but niggers

Why don't you choose Poland?
Poland is literally a rich man's Russia.

Not an argument. Have a (You).