quality thread

>Charectars

i think the big black little buck, in that show, should be drafted

>classic maxresdefault.jpg

>Canadian education

Him and Moron

I'd go under her center

With his height he'd be lucky to make situational punt returner

That devil bat illusion bullshit is fine but let's see how a 5'5" 125 lb Japanese man who can't bench the bar fares with any kind of contact

Reminder that this show is literally cuckold propaganda aimed at impressionable youth.

Cuck

>americucks

>americucks

>ubiquitous use of the term cuckold

This is why my faith in humanity is dead.

Cuck spotted

Agon da true goat

One of the creators made a movie that was literally called the Cuckold.

>americucks

>Ass says 18
>Face says 13

How old is she lads?

that was supposed to be the point, he's 2fast4u to the point that he doesn't take hits. if that could actually be pulled off, then height wouldn't matter. he's actually 5'1" anyways, short even by japanese standards, but he played well enough that it didn't matter, same as with monta.

this guy has the right of it though, if anyone had a chance from that series by putting them in the real world where their manga bullshit doesn't work, agon would easily be the best candidate. yamato and shin are decent candidates too but wouldn't cut it in the pros.

>inb4 sakurabafag

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck

i mean it would definitely be gaou or kurita imo, the biggest drawback for most of them was their physique
any of them who were inhumanely strong like agon, gaou, etc. could hack it i think

kurita wouldn't be able to make a practice squad. he's got size sure, but his lack of technique and mobility are deal breakers at the pro level. gaou might though, come to think of it. banba could be a college starter, too. the huh bros don't deserve to even step on the field, but would make the GOAT color commentary trio.

This term has invaded the mainstream media now so it might dwindle in popularity soon. Don't let a bunch of young redditfags who only know how to parrot each other kill your faith in humanity. There are far more significant reasons to admit we're all fucking doomed.

GOAT

to me it's just one more small reason to lose even more faith in humanity, but it's silly to let it be THE reason

>Ass says 18
>Face says 13

i have bonered

kys faggot.

can you share a photo of your pink cuck shed ?

He'd be banned for roids.

>faith in humanity
literally the most reddit phrase ever

Bo Jackson from that 30 for 30