Bill Simmons is the best sports writer ever

Bill Simmons is the best sports writer ever.

Is he not?

He's not

Top 5 but he has been away from the writing game for a bit. Will see how he comes back.

book of basketball is such a comfy read besides him overrating celtics players

>le can only write about Boston man
No thanks

if you're a boston sports fan, not saying that's a bad thing but he's openly a homer. he's a smart guy though, only thing i dont like about him is his pedo voice.

DUDE POP CULTURE

Written Bill Simmons is bretty gud. Talking Bill Simmons a shit

Not funny and not even in touch with his demographic. He sucks.

Barstool is probably more popular Boston homer sports media than Simmons at this point

If Bill Simmons is considered a good sports writer than it just goes to show how low sports writing is compared to other columnists. Simmons is know better than your average ironic millennial blogger

Simmons changed the internet and gave us based 30 for 30 and Deadspin fags hate him so I still love him even though he isnt what he used to be

>The Cuckold Guy

Easily the goat

Simmons is a good writer, but he's an obnoxious homer.

Zach Lowe is easily the best NBA writer out there right now.

Hes really great. Much better at writing than doing podcasts, Hopefully he goes back to writing soon but i cant blame him for wanting to record a conversation with a buddy rather than researching and writing a long column

I think you have to write things to be considered a writer

Dunno how many times I've re-read the book of basketball or some of his old collumns (that I've printed). He's not the best, but he's always an entertaining lead, just accept the fact that he'll overrate Boston players (though, his Bird love is justified for most part)

Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe are both absolutely beloved by Reddit's NBA board, so I'm sure Sup Forums loves them as well. You know, same userbase and all that

The bill maher of sports honestly. Even when I agree with him I want to put my foot through his face.

Only a redditor would know that