What is the right wing equivalent of this icon?

What is the right wing equivalent of this icon?

(no Hitlers. Something I can wear in public plz)

To answer your question there's none because right wing is boring and not romantic because it's a thing for old people and losers who fantasize about the past.
You're on the wrong side of history.

>muh identity politics

The USA is a disease

>says the country that gave the world stormfaggotry

t. Mamdula Ahmet Kurabazan

Yeah modern society is such a joy

Wow, you sure showed me mister 14% muslims and the biggest mosque of the world.

>mamdula
>kurabazan

What language is this?

WE WUZ ANCIENT INDIAN ARYANS N SHEEET

*proceeds to kill Indian Gypsies*

Do they invite more muslims in after their terrorist attacks?

Maggie Thatcher or Reagan

Our Muslims are natives mostly. Your muslim population should be about 0.

Were there no other revolutionaries or ethnic/cultural Nationalists that did not commit genocide?

Topkek

reagan

Idk I just wrote some random shit, don't really know many shitskin's names, but know how they sound a little.

Chang kai shek but he massacred the Taiwanese

and here I thought there was nothing more cringeworthy than wearing Che Guevara apparel
Why do you want to embarass yourself?

Unironically this

It's cringe as fuck for ANY Americans to wear this, Che Guevara hated the US with a passion and to a near irrational degree.

Lots of Americans hate America

Ron Paul (then Trump's MAGA memes took over Paul memes)

But desu, what's "romantic" about the progressive/regressive left? I don't find rainbows, sodomy or eating da poo poo romantic.

Probably that British dude who said 'I used to be left but now I'm center of politics'

this, the fedora of our times

He was referring to the communist and anarchist movements of 20th century which are idealistic in nature. Not the modern left.

>communist and anarchist movements of 20th century
It's funny how idealists in those movements were all eradicated by realists like Stalin and Mao so fast
>this, the fedora of our times
It was mind blowing to see 'Sup Forums was right'

Well those are even less idealistically romantic than Old-school nazzzism, or leftism in general.

Nazis liked Friedrich II. Try him.

Pinochet

>I can wear in public
none of them go for it. all the figures make you look very corny. a true shitter like mugabe might be accepted as funny t-shirt.

>a true shitter like mugabe might be accepted as funny t-shirt.
This
KJU costume is popular in Halloween

But death is idealistic

and lots of Jews probably are self haters but it'd still be cringe if they wore Hitker shirts.

Read any good bio of Che, personally I like Taibo's, he'd have sold his soul to the devil for the chance to genocide Americans.

This, didn't he make some pretty racist remarks towards blacks multiple times? Funny to see modern leftist having che shirts on when their hero has said that the black is indolent and lazy.

What can I say, leftists aren't very smart and treat politics like cosmetics. he also probably wouldn't like being on T-shirt produced by Southeast Asian child slave labor and then sold in a shopping mall, but who gives a fuck what he thinks. I can't think of a better way to piss on his legacy than putting his face on a novelty American bottle opener

A crucifix

As much as I hate seeing so many of them, Che Guevara shirts are extremely aesthetic.

They've taken the face profile and usually done it pretty well on the shirt i must confess. I guess you could make a similar shirt from the profile of Kaiser and it'd look almost as good with the correct shadowing and colours.

This one might work better.

He made those racist remarks about blacks before he was a communist. He later went back on those views.

Not even religious myself but I know leftists hate Christianity so I pretend to be a devout Christian just to trigger them

You can wear Pinochet t-shirt and nobody would mind, lol.

No language, just a Slav trying to be a linguist.

>You're on the wrong side of history
I guess the norks and effeminate western hipsters are gonna conquer the world after all.