If Northern Mexicans are mostly of white european descent, why do most of them look like this?!

If Northern Mexicans are mostly of white european descent, why do most of them look like this?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>social divide is a non ethnic problem
pls stop posting :(

they are mostly of Native descent you stupid fag

Because they are Spanish "White".

Because most Mexicans look like this

gangsta as fuck

me in the right

WTF, I hate northern mexico now. They have a shit flag too.

even full on muh huitzilopochtli mejicans have an inferiority complex and wish they were white. Don't deny it because you know it's true

Pic related was native Americans from USA btw

I bet you can't tell the difference lol

Fucking Injuns

no man, that's literally me in the right.

I go I know from Equador got super offended and disgusted when I suggested she looked native American lol

She claims white man brought civilization and thinks she is spanish lol (She looks mostly Inca)

How cucked lol

You are Patrick Shining Elk? O[]o

>he fell for the meme

Those look like Pochos, not everyone in a boder town is a local you know?

Pictured is what you get when you google women from Sinaloa

Those are Chicanos

Why do they all have total thug hairstyles? How about making yourself look less like you're about to enter the first gang you find in LA or something?

How is it cucked when she's right?

They're a part of gangs so maybe that's what they're trying to look like

north mexicans look like this. only nuevo leon and sonora have 50% whites. the rest 30 states look like OP's pic. related.. girl form north mexico

Only people from México 2.0 look like OP's pic

Nope, there's white people all over the country and in fact they tend to be more diverse in Central Mexico

"Mexico's northern regions have the greatest European population and admixture. In the northwest, the majority of the relatively small indigenous communities remain isolated from the rest of the population, and as for the northeast, the indigenous population was eliminated by early European settlers, becoming the region with the highest proportion of whites during the Spanish period. However, recent immigrants from southern Mexico have been changing, to some degree, its demographic trends.[40]

The White population of central Mexico, despite not being as numerous as in the north due to higher mixing, is ethnically more diverse, as there are large numbers of other European and Middle Eastern ethnic groups, aside from Spaniards. This also results in non-Iberian surnames (mostly French, German, Italian and Arab) being more common in central Mexico, especially in the country's capital and in the state of Jalisco."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans

The "Arabs" in there means Maronite catholics from Lebanoin and Syria, so mostly Levantine med types. There's also growing Euro/american expat comunities in Yucatán and upper middle classes tend to be white even in Oaxaca and Guerrero,

White Mexicans are sometyhing like 1/6tth of the population but that goes up to something like a third if you add acstizo ad light skineed mestizo types, it isn't just Sonora and Nuevo León.

*If you add castizo and light skinned mestizo types

You're asking for too much. Not saying north Mexicans are white but just watch a movie from Spain ("las cosas del querer" for example) and you will see how brown Spanish people from the south can get.

they got TACO'd