What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup_knockout_stage
youtube.com/watch?v=2v3iX8k1qYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makedonija

gypsies, cold and povery

VERY strange but at the same time great culture.

yoghurt

what a horrible color combination

Nice beaches, Sexy women and gypsies.

Hristo Stoichkov

Not really, reminds me of Christmas.

some sort of really hairy turk-like man on a beach

They were a big empire once.

Very good place where I would live :-)

Well that's your opinion my man, I really dislike green on any flag with the exception of wales and ireland/ivory coast.

> were once a huge kingdom that annoyed byzantines
> almost 700 yeara of ottoman domination without becoming muslim (based)
> won the first balkan war
> got shamefully backstabbes during the second one (although your claims over Thessaloniki were ridicoulos)
> always sided with the losing sides in bot WWs
> was communist for a while
> have a bipolar relationship with greece and macedonia
> they recently elected a pro russia president

It looks like an interesting place, I would love to visit it. It looks like a more slavish and less gipsy Romania, also I heard that things are super cheap.

Also, I know that Sofia has a lot of small pretty churches, because an Ottoman law allowed christian bulgarians to built their churches, but only if those churches were lower than the point of the spear of the ottoman soldier. Dont know if this is an urban legend, but it's cool

Very good place and respected member of the most powerful union in the world.

Turks
Orthodox
Subhuman

Kys

gypsies, poverty, nice beaches

most probably very untrue because sofia was a village that no one knew about until it was made a capital after the liberation from the ottomans. though the ottomans did let christians build churches.

t. Bulgarian

What was the major city before?

Yoghurt
Skiing

Veliko Turnovo

European championship 2004, thats when I first heard about this country/ first recognized it as such

geri nikol

it depends on what you mean. the capitals of bulgaria go as follows: pliska, preslav, veliko tyrnovo, sofia.
pliska and preslav are the first bulgarian empire, veliko tyrnovo is the 2nd bulgarian empire, sofia is the bulgarian kingdom/communist republic/republic

enjoying a nice homegrown salad in your grandmas garden with family and friends on a sunny summer day

>because an Ottoman law allowed christian bulgarians to built their churches, but only if those churches were lower than the point of the spear of the ottoman soldier. Dont know if this is an urban legend, but it's cool
Such laws weren't usually respected

tri moreta

if only you were 10 years older
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup_knockout_stage

turbofolk

*chalga

Visited Bulgaria many times, and I really like it. They ought to do something about the commie blocks though. There's nothing wrong with having them in your cities, but they can't be in the center, it just looks disgusting.
I distinctively remember that in Plovdiv there's this long bulevar with restaurants and so on, but at the very end of it there's this disgusting falling apart commie block blocking the view on a mountain.

Still stuck here.

Honestly? The future of the free world. I know a Swedish businessman who does more business in Bulgaria than in the US because they are more welcoming and are not a giant nanny state. If I spoke the language and didn't have any reasons for staying, I'd want to move either there or Hungary for all the delicious food.

When I think of Bulgarians I think of huge muscular bald mafiosi, kind of like the bouncer-look. Kind of like Turks in their macho behaviour except bigger and scarier.

How did you get this cunt?

my gran used to say that the white represented the sky or clouds, the green represented the land or earth and the the red represented the blood of the bulgarian people

rakija
weirdest of slavs

Vegetables

I am a Fyromian.

I am a Greek.

That's mildly flattering.

these are typical upstanding bulgarian citizens from the town i was born in

youtube.com/watch?v=2v3iX8k1qYc

Had a Bulgarian physics proff once with very harry knuckles.

momicheto ot kvartala

gypsies or turks? the tall one is cute

Roses and cucumbers.

Veselin Ivanov.

my waifu galena

Thracian bros

>Bulgaria declared war
>shamefully backstabbed
When will this meme end

This

>...romskata mahala
stopped right there

Back in high school, my class represented this country in a school event called "Cultural Week" :D

Homeland
Corruption
Thieving
Lying
Sluts