What happens here? Are they different to Russians in the west of the country? Do they care what happens in Europe...

What happens here? Are they different to Russians in the west of the country? Do they care what happens in Europe? Are they invested in Eastern news and habbenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koryo-saram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typical Russians don't care about everything what happened in their home city. t's reason why Russians don't give the fuck about SyriaUkraineCrimea etc.

>don't care about everything what don't happened in their home city
Runglish fix

I live in Vladivostok. Ask whatever you want, lads.

Do you suck cocks?

How many japs/chinks

What's the square root of 5

Are you erthnically some kind of Yakut or other kind of once reindeerherding people?

Russians love fucking Asians. Siberia is full of Elliot Rodgers lookalikes.

What's the ethnic makeup of your area? In other words, what percentage is russian? % Chinese? % Korean? % Mongol? % Northern Russia native?

How often do you see Americans there

average eastern russians

>Vladivostok
>Yakut

Western science lol

This reads like a Russian

Big cities are mostly Russian. Villages are mostly local tribals.

What do people do for a living, what do you do yourself?

Why are road signs in Russian and English?

I've read that 20% of Vladivostok is Chinese/Korean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koryo-saram

No, but I know how the nuclear reactor works in theory.
Decent amount of Chinks and other southern gooks like Vietnamese around. Japs are rare guys, except their cars.
Somewhere between 2 and 2.5
Nah, my parents went here in WW2 times, they have some sorta of Belarus/Sweden roots.
Quite mixed, cant say anything particular except strong influence of the rest of Russia (in a good way). Chinks/Koreans/gooks etc are quite minor in comparison with natives, but their ifluence is recognizable. I see a lot of them everyday, despite the fact of their overall not very high number here.
>How often do you see Americans there
Quite rare. I've met one guy before Summit APEC, he was a chatterbox, but he told a plenty of nice things about the city.

Is it cold?

cheers for the answer

They work, goddammit. Really, nothing much to say about this point.
>what do you do yourself?
Studying in college.
I bet its kinda of Summit influence, they wanted to make this city to look more western, so they even changed such things like sighs, bloody hell.
A bit, but not that much.
Much obligated.

>Are they different to Russians in the west of the country?
Why would they be different?
>Do they care what happens in Europe?
Nobody in Russia cares about what happens in Europe.
>Are they invested in Eastern news and habbenings?
The fuck does it mean?