ITT: True bros in vidya

ITT: True bros in vidya

Why not just say "games"?

Fuck I meant to post on Sup Forums how the fuck did this happen mods pls dont ban me it was a mistake

Just specify that you meant to say
>your cunt
>your favourite "vidya" bro
And the mods are fine with it

Can't you delete your own thread?

you can't

potatoes are best bro

and headphones are best girl

>this image

Wrex only helps you because it benefits the Krogan. He's a cool character but he's hardly selfless.

Garrus is the true bro

It is known

Who did you fug, Sup Forums?

This tbqh

best race too
also whoever's going to buy andromeda should kys
and whoever's preordering andromeda should kys and then kys again just to be sure
Was she a more of a gypsy or more of a kebeb? I was never sure.

More like a cross between the Visigoths desu

Not true. Saren had the cure for the genophage and Wrex helps you destroy it (if you arent a super autist and never invested in paragon points or help him retrieve his family armor). He potentially dooms his entire race just to help you. And when you see him in ME2 he is the only one to be super happy to see you. True bro

I'm going to buy the shit out of it and there's nothing you can do about it :^)
and yeah I think the Quarians are supposed to be east euro/gypsys

>ass effect

Normie video game but I like Sully

True but he takes a lot of convincing and Saren was using the cure to make mindless soldiers. Becoming slaves to Saren was not really in the best interests of the Krogan.

>bioware once made good games

>east euro
>wears a space burka
Is there something you anglos don't see as east euro?

When you retrieved his family armor you just need to tell him that and he will agree. And when you talk with Wrex, you know how desperate and depressed he is about the whole topic. Letting your race die out to help someone who caused your race to die out in the first place just for a friend is bro tier. Garrus would've probably shot you instantly if he was in the same position

>Was she a more of a gypsy or more of a kebeb? I was never sure.
Something between gypsy and Jewish stereotypes.

Very idealized of course. I don't think you see anything in game that would validate negative stereotyping they get, although such things are still referenced in fluff.

Varrick was good too

Anderson was the truest bro

best bro of all video games ever
prove me wrong

You have very interesting notion of what "best" and/or "bro" means.

Is that something from continental china?

Maybe better don't answer.

Oceloootee

to be honest i never understood why people had a problem with the ending in mass effect 3. it never bothered me (that's because i ragequit after the kai leng email and never played the game again so i never got to the ending)

It's a fucking traffic light.

You seem a bit thin-skinned if that infantile letter gets you to ragequit. But I suppose it's for the better, it's not like you missed out on much.

Those headphones look like absolute shite. Do they have "surround" and "sound cancelling" gimmicks too?

>shite

>something seems to be bothering carth

This.
Plenty of cool bros in ME, but Garrus is goat.

My apologies for writing proper English.

>if I didn't know any better, I'd say you had feelings for me

I don't play degenerate Cucknadian videogames.

Poor Miller. Has been played like a damn fiddle this whole time. Such a nice man.

it's alright germany, I'm sure it would have been a good thread

He is nice but he goes mental and tries to kill you if you help him too much.

He goes hollow, and it's not if you help him too much but rather the other way around.
Actually he'd go hollow anyway, whether he helped you or not, unless you find his reason for living (his own sun) before he does and take it away from him.

If you kill the sunbug that he was to find, then he survives, and you can even summon him for Gwyn. But there's pretty much no way to know how to do this on the first playthrough.
Then how about this goy?

Didn't know that desu, I meant "help" as in progress his story line.
Seigmeyer and Seigward are both pretty bro-tier.

should i buy dark souls 3

If you liked Bloodborne and/or Dark Douls 2 then yes, I wouldn't recommend the recent dlc (way too short) but the base game is good.

If you like the series, then sure.
imo it has easily the best music and designs, great bosses and level designs, but it suffers from being more linear than the previous games, and from worse invasions.

The DLC like says is dissapointingly short, but it's highly focused on pvp, and has one of the best boss fights in the series desu.

Wait for Christmas' sale. The game isn't worth it at full price imo.

I really want to fuck Garrus

Garrus and Tali are OTP

Solaire

I was going with Handsome Jack from the get go, what a guy.

Only choice

This little fucker.

>Was she a more of a gypsy or more of a kebeb? I was never sure.

Fucking neither because unlike human mudpeoples Quarians know shit and get shit done. When was the last time you saw a kebab do anything besides running a döner kiosk or chimp out? When was the last time you saw a gyppo doing something besides sitting outside a supermarket with a paper cup screeching "HELLO, PLIZ!!!"?

this guy desu

Actually I do see them working from time to time where water pipes need replacing or so. Although having been to scandinavia I can see why you would think they don't, organized begging is one of their favoured businesses. Usury is another one.

However keep in mind that there are similarities between quarians and the romantic image of nomadic musicians (gypsies do make good music) that travel from town to town in their wagons. It's not difficult to imagine that someone who never saw them irl would like that image.

On that note it's pretty ironic that Canada introduced visa against my country precisely because a lot of our gypsies went to migrate there when such opportunity arose. Canucks are hypocrites like that.

I thought he was just annoying