Why people around the world won't move to southern France?

> great weather
> nice cuisine
> friendly people unlike Paris people
> nearby northern Italy and Switzerland
> few immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNmNGcin3C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> few immigrants

>> great weather
>> nice cuisine
>> friendly people unlike Paris people
>> nearby northern Italy and Switzerland
All yes
> few immigrants
No but who gives a shit about people around you.
The picture you posted is in the east though

>few immigrants

Hey OP, I will be attempting an engineering school in few years, and I will have the opportunity to go working in Japan for 6 to 12 months. Should I do it?

If you have to ask, no, you'll be a sad faggot.

doesnt look like southern france senpai

I look at the picture and all I see is German architecture. Fucking French...

I really want to, but they will probably reject my application because I'm not a refugee

I heard people character is different between North France and South France like Eastern Japan and Western Japan
Is this true?

until they start changing everything that made that place nice in the first place.
>change the culture
>change the demographics.
>change the architecture.
>change the sense of community.

Joke on you, Im already a sad faggot
Japan is exotic as fuck though

To put it simple, most of us on the north consider the one on the south like your ancestors considered the "非人"

So yeah, the behaviour drastically changes from the place

>heheh, y-yeah, just ignore them
youtube.com/watch?v=lNmNGcin3C4

>Why people around the world won't move to southern France?
>few immigrants
>why there are no immigrants where there are no immigrants

Why doesn't everyone just move to Northern Canada?
>Shit weather
>shit food
>a couple people
>nearby alaska
>No immigrants and the natives though a good chunk of the population are still less than 100000 across the whole.

Why not just move to Northern Italy or Switzerland? You get all the good parts of Southern France minus all the bad parts of being in France, not to mention the Alps.

>German architecture

nice meme

isnt it basically European folk architecture?

Just French started building more large stone buildings because WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEET

Fix your gun rights so I can bring what I've got and we'll see.

he's talking about "colombage" houses with the top bigger than the bottom, they were common everywhere in europe until people noticed all those big logs and the houses being very close to each others guaranteed the whole neighbourhood to burn down if one house was on fire.

That'll increase gun violence, which we've been very good at keeping low

I will when I get rich af, either that or if they have good job opportunities for software engineers when I'm done

No one is gonna take your guns in northern canada. You probably won't have cops for hundreds of miles and even then it would be like a 2 man rcmp dethachment.

>Implying that Southern France(except the mediterannean coast) isn't 95% + white.

Excuse me, what are you on and canI have some?

Not common throughout all of Europe though. There weren't even brick houses here when that architecture was at it's peak.

France itself is 92% white on the mainland, and that's not including very white-passing Algerians or Moroccans.

According to the official stats, but it is more like 85% imo

>be anonymous on 4chins
>decide to leave basement for important scientific questions
>count 12 people, 3 arabs
>France is now 15% non-white

Seriously, you saying it's 15% non-white has the same value as someone saying it's 66%.
And official stats count country of birth OR country of birth of one parents OR country of birth of one grand-parents as "Muslim", since ethnic stats are forbidden.

Which means a white guy from an African country is counted as black, or a "1/4" Algerian girl is officially counted as Arab on most stats.

this so much. fucking french insult german food, people, history, lit. but consider architecture french.

France is actually only 75% white, according to the guys on Sup Forums you guys include second generation arabs in your white statistics.

But I will, user, I have family in Toulouse and Bordeaux, the best memories in my life I got them there, perfect weather, perfect country side, beautiful women. I just need to finish college asap.

Nice Fachwerk buildings, almost looks like Germany.

IDK i live in Marseille and occasionaly go to Aix so i dont see much else