Department of State just agreed to sell Poland 70 JASSM-ER missiles with range up to 1200 km for 200 mln dollar...

Department of State just agreed to sell Poland 70 JASSM-ER missiles with range up to 1200 km for 200 mln dollar, along with full integration service, upgrade packs and simulators for our F-16, which is comparable with the price paid by the US Army.

This way Poland officially becomes first user of the JASSM-ER missile in the world, except the US Army.

So now we will be able to reach Moscow without sending our hussars there. The JASSM-ER is officially a sub-sonic conventional weapon, but it can carry up to 500 kg warhead, so we can pack in it even a nuclear warhead if we want.

It is a weapon useful against strategic targets like Russian Iskander batteries, S-400, or even nuclear power plants.

dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/poland-jassm-er-support

The more assertive Russia becomes, the cooler stuff we get, i like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/477116,polska-bomba-atomowa-czy-mozemy-miec-bron-jadrowa.html
fas.org/blogs/security/2015/12/lrso-jassm/
youtube.com/watch?v=s17mdibIKjo
euobserver.com/foreign/133084
youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ4ArQqGSs
youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
youtube.com/watch?v=O9l5NVIjv94
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xp1OK_vEaQ
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-loses-sight-of-500-million-in-counterterrorism-aid-given-to-yemen/2015/03/17/f4ca25ce-cbf9-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/
ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-releases-500-files-allegedly-showing-us-arming-funding-yemeni-forces-1593474
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>warhead, so we can pack in it even a nuclear warhead if we want.
you mean if we had one

It is a matter of max 2 years of work and few mln dollar fund

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/477116,polska-bomba-atomowa-czy-mozemy-miec-bron-jadrowa.html

But the biggest problem would be if somebody found out about our secret program, we would be fucked with sanctions much worse than Iran, because we signed NPT

Whats up with these polish fever dreams of going toe to toe against russia?

If Israel can do it, why not Poland?

Israel didn't sign NPT and is not monitored by anti-proliferation staff all the time

Teenagers...

It's the same thing in Brazil.

you dun goofed

even pakistan has nukes

Australia and Finland have JASSM too but short-range version, up to 370 km. Finland had to negotiation over 7 years with USA to get short-range JASSM.

Pakistan didnt sign NPT either

poland is americas wooden shield

If the shield is wooden, why Kremlin is so butthurt?

>Pooland thinking its in charge of distributing butthurt

As a matter of fact, we generate a lot of butthurt for such an irrelevant country as we are

ruski know polaks like to get back in vengeance

thats why we generate a lot of butt hurt on their side.

Opinion shared by only you and your mother.

Antipolonism is present globally.

Antipolonism. I like it. Can i use it?

>even pakistan has nukes

I'll believe that when they use it on indians

until then is all "my dick is bigger than yours" chivalry

This toy is used by US Army from 2014, so it is rather fresh solution

The JASSM-ER entered service with the USAF in April 2014. Although the B-1 is currently the only aircraft able to deploy it, it will be integrated onto the B-52, F-15E, and F-16;[29] the B-1B can carry a full load of 24 JASSM-ERs, the B-2 16 missiles,[30][31] and the B-52 outfitted with the 1760 Internal Weapons Bay Upgrade (IWBU) is able to carry 20 JASSM-ERs, eight internally and 12 on external pylons.[32][33][34] The Air Force approved full-rate production of the JASSM-ER in December 2014.[35] It is hoped that fielding of the JASSM-ER will allow the service to save money by retiring the conventional air-launch cruise missile (CALCM), a conventional warhead-equipped version of the nuclear-tipped ALCM, having the long-range conventional strike munition role filled by the newer missile.[36] Integration of the JASSM-ER onto the B-52 and F-16 is expected to wrap up in 2018, with the F-15E completed after that.[37]

On 14 May 2015, the head of the Air Force Research Laboratory nominated the JASSM-ER as the optimal air vehicle to carry the Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP) payload. CHAMP is an electronic warfare technology that fries electronic equipment with bursts of high-power microwave energy, non-kinetically destroying them. The JASSM-ER was chosen because it is an operational system, so CHAMP is to be miniaturized into the operationally relevant system.[38]

>Seven Indian soldiers killed in attack on army base

We will soon see...komrade

hehehehe

we will soon see

Interesting fact: US Army plans to scrap LRSO program because of the general conclusion that JASSM-ER can be as efficient and much cheaper at the same time

fas.org/blogs/security/2015/12/lrso-jassm/

youtube.com/watch?v=s17mdibIKjo

it's a confirmed fact that pakistan has nukes tho, they tested them successfully a couple of times

they stole some secrets from a nuclear reactor here lmao

Germany will do its best to prevent Poland from accessing nuclear weapons.
It is a cheap way to win some favour points witth russia, and virtually costs us nothing

I dont think goymo0ney is in any position to prevent us from owning such weapons

but feel free to try though

Poland has nuclear reactors too and we have access to hundreds kg of enriched uranium. We could build a dozen of 10 MT nuclear warheads in less than a year, because we have required staff, industrial basis and access to nuclear materials. The only problem is NPT. If somebody (Russia, USA or any of our allies) found out that we conduct secret nuclear program, they would put such sanctions on us that it would kill our economy. Risk is too much for such stuff. BTW, we already tried to have a secret nuclear program in 70s in secret from soviet union. It ended up after few months with assassination of our scientists and scrapping the program. Back then walls didnt have so much ears like today

well, we are the one preventing from poland having NATO bases, for the very same reason

euobserver.com/foreign/133084

Most of US soldiers in Poland reside on the basis of bilateral agreements between Poland and USA, not NATO agreements.

you arent preventing shit

nasty kraut ass hole

I don't understand why you are so proud of having foreign troops in your country, but hey, its your country

>polack wants to attack nuclear power plants because of butthurt
are you stupid and retarted enough lately or what?
you surely deserve to be nuked in that matter and I used to like Poland

thats none of your beeswax, not like we trsut you with any information to begin with

hans fuckface klaus

Germany and USA don't want permanent NATO bases in Poland because it would break 1997 Russia-NATO agreement, and they want to avoid it. But instead we get rotational NATO presence and strict American non-NATO bases, like Redzikowo base (Aegis installations) or Łask base (US aircrafts) as well as storages of US heavy equipment

now now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Demilitarizing Poland would be totally sufficient

And I would imagine that neither Germany nor USA are interested in yet anouther nuclear power, especially one that has a populist and upredictable government like Poland.

If we had nukes, we wouldn't need American forces, and we wouldn't need their weapon.

One more reason why America wont allow you to have nukes

They will

especially if we play the part of a vital bargaining pawn, concerning russia

:D

America wants Europe to be afraid of the boogyman Russia and for us to rely on American protection.
Poland having nukes would be against US interest

>a vital bargaining pawn

Yes. USA wants to use us as a "pusher" in its negotiations with Russia. If negotiations go bad, USA pumps us up. If negotiations go good, USA calms down the situation.

But as i know Russia, negotiations will go very very bad again.

>Australia and Finland have JASSM too but short-range version, up to 370 km. Finland had to negotiation over 7 years with USA to get short-range JASSM.

Only because we had honest commie as our foreign minister when US invaded Iraq who said what he thought about it. As punishment we had to also buy worthless JSOW's as interim solution.

dont know if you've noticed, but current US interests are slapping vatnik's paws off of yurope

I mean NATO is the only reason this establishment was ever assembled.

it is 100% anti russian, make no mistake

yes, but my point is, it is in Americans best interest that Europe keeps relying on NATO and USA.
If you had Nukes, you would have much less reason for NATO, and this would diminish US influence. So America doesn't want Poland to have nukes

>could build
>less than a year
You could build nuclear weapons after you've been nuked? :^)

We may need only tactical nukes. Enough to remove few Russian divisions or destroy Moscow, but not enough to destroy the world. Only for deterrence.

but neither EU nor USA wants you to own nukes, so I dont think you would be able to aquire some

are russians crazy enough to fuck with NATO

I doubt that

Ivans balls are int the blender

observe their desperate media propaganda network if you dont believe me

they are in panic mode

>but neither EU nor USA wants you to own nukes, so I dont think you would be able to aquire some

Well...

>some random nobody says something

Atlantic Council analysts create general schemes. People from the top of US administration won't be saying such things aloud, that's obvious

So you basically want a wall to be built in the middle of your country, well nice one.I imagine how nemzy would banter you after that.

Russia created this hell itself when it broke INF treaty with its middle-range ballistic/cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads (Iskander/Kalibr). ICBM is useless, because when you launch it, everybody knows it and can retaliate. That's why Russia created middle-range missiles to destroy countries without unleashing WW3.

We also need to have such missiles armed with nuclear warheads that can penetrate all Russian air defences and destroy Russian cities without Russia realizing that the attack began.

That's deterrence

whos going to build it?

broke ass vatnik who is scraping together every shekel the bolsheviks missed in tehir plunder of the kremlin vaults just to operate in syria?

go peddle your cheap jokes for threats in Palestine

faggot

you of course, while your mum sucks russian dicks a.m. and muricans at p.m.

any time kacapie

care to meet in person?

I'll put you back into the ground where your drunkard daddy's perm, whom youve never known, should have landed instead of the drunken whore he raped that blurry night

im bulgarian, but i fuck your kasias at summer care to meet at the beach here?
btw stalins dick known as Pałac Kultury i Nauki is built by russians but this time they would use you instead why to care to produce robots kek

care to meet at the beach here?

give me your number

That's the final goal, so Poland could live in peace under common American-Russian umbrella instead of being a battleground. But first we need very strong negotiations with Russia to have a deal that would be good for USA (and also for Poland). And it requires some pressure. You can't have good deals from position of weakness, only from position of strenght. You get what i mean?

>So now we will be able to reach Moscow without sending our hussars there.

What is up with Poles delusion? Your country is a welfare state by international means, sure, you are not cucked like us yet your factual power is below zero. You are a buffer zone between Russia and Germany nothing more and it always will be like that. You can't reach shit and the second you try your head of state will "have an accident" again.

Some of our politicians claim that the Smolensk crash was an operation ordered by Donald Tusk to get rid of political competition. I wouldn't blame Russians for it ;)

BTW, why are you so butthurt if we are only a demilitarized buffer zone between mighty Germany and Russian superempire? No need to worry then, right?

>No need to worry then, right?

I am just telling it as it is.

give me your number booger shit

I want to arrange this meeting

here

come on booger shit

if you frag me first you'll get my gat and my cool unlocked LG phone

also a pocket full of zloty

deal?

youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ4ArQqGSs

>implying Poland would play cuban scenario for muricans
you aint do shit even with kind of Kasias that would roleplay qt Samantha Smiths at the end instead of your sorry ass, these thing are well known

pussy

you are this guy am I correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

yes Im correct

even gayer

well, better have foreign troops than immigrants

checked nulled
youtube.com/watch?v=O9l5NVIjv94

trips confirm

Allahu Akbar

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xp1OK_vEaQ

t

you sure? cause you would have both and noone would ask you because of foreign troops

I don't remember starting a discussion with a fucking nobody

Osama Bin Laden (may he rest in peace) did nothing wrong

you pussy

yes

A Germany is a COUNTRY.
Belarus just is.
Don't reply pls.

>boogers for brains thinks some fanatical cave dwellers executed WTC

mossad did 9/11 you boogers for brains idiot

>ukra*ne

no, you
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-loses-sight-of-500-million-in-counterterrorism-aid-given-to-yemen/2015/03/17/f4ca25ce-cbf9-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html

3rd Yemen
141 Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

HAHA WORD WE WAR YOU

>he belive in washingtonian propaganda

you must be a bigger idiot than I took you for

pardon me

greatest ally

Moscow the moment we get nukes

pic is weaaakyleaks too, a real washington propaganda

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/

ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-releases-500-files-allegedly-showing-us-arming-funding-yemeni-forces-1593474

Amen

it's been looooong over due

my friend

loooong over due

with interest

Kek

I couldnt have said it better

Amen

kek

Problem?

Take your butthurt somewhere else you turkish rapebaby

If we wont do it, the Chechyans will, if not the Chechyans, the Ukies will, if not the Ukies the georgians will, if not the georgians insert many other states that want to see that shit hole burned off the face of the world

meanwhile in Poland...

Cannot calculate how much nukes we need for remove Shitholand from earth?