So if Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94 ??

So if Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94 ??

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums and stormfront eternally BTFO

Buttmad whitey and their IQ argument BTFO

You need a sliver of Near Eastern DNA to get that jewish/mesopotamian intellect

>dumbtugal

>be Portuguese
>be BLACKED

Near Eastern, not Far Eastern, Tšingis

>dumbtugal

damage control desu

Must be due to black genes

Lithuania is the most depressing country in the world.
Lithuanians have the highest suicide rate in the world.
Intelligent people are more prone to depression because they think more.
My conclusion is that smart Lithuanians couldn't deal with the gritty reality of Lithuanian life and offed themselves.

I once had a Bosniak on Sup Forums tell me (well, more like "whine at me while also throwing angry childish insults for no reason") that the only reason Balkan countries have such hilariously low average IQs is because their tests are harder.

It's not specifically related (though it is tangentially), and I'm aware that the Bosniak's claim is complete bullshit. I just thought it was funny.

>Lithuanians have the highest suicide rate in the world.

But we don't it's 4th, and most suicide in rural areas due to rampant alcoholism.

I don't acknowledge some jungle shithole like Guyana as a country. Let's say that countries have at least 1 million people.

Well then you still have South Korea. Also suicide rates before Soviet Union occupation were extremely low. Lower than that of Switzerland and etc.

/r/ black_lithuanians_celebrating.webm

Kek

Balkans are subhumans

>Country shaped like Africa
>Flag has African colors
>Basketball is the most popular sport

The fuck you guys are expecting from us?

Don't forget your big dongers

I are not retarded, how dare you

I'm sure you arent

Whitey so mad kek

I surprised that no one said "that's because of rooskies"

Why?

Cause its true?

cause balts always tend to blame Russians for everything

Well, you did kinda halt our progress for 50 years

Yeah. They do have severe victim complex

>get your people taken away to Siberia to die by the thousands
>lel butthert xaxaxaxa
Kys, stoner trash

lel butthert

victim complex lele

Fuck off nigger

The thing is lithuanians are balto-slavic and the slavic part isn't white

Your not white faggo

Lithuanian is also the Most Indo-European language is the World.

The most pure Aryans are usually the dumbest.

how do you define what is more indo-european than another?

He probably meant that it's closest to proto-Indo-European

t. literal nigger

>Lithuania
>White
My sides.

The Finngolian gets it

>I1 caveman sub-humans
>white
It was R1a Aryans who are whitest

>It was R1a Aryans who are whitest
That's weird. The countries on pic-related are all Germanic, and responsible for nearly all scientific innovation and discovery in the world.

>. The countries on pic-related are all Germanic

Northerrn France is full of inbreds, and they are the dumbest among our people m8

Germans are mostly R1b lad

t. southie

Since when was the majority of people contributing in the fields of science? If R1b is superior, how come countries like Spain have been completely irrelevant in the fields of science compared to Germanic nations? Really fires up the neurons.

Scientific innovation and discovery correlates with the Germanic people.

Nice try but i'm from the Loire Valley thus the Middle..

Denmark is more R1B than I on your map same goes for Britain and Netherlands

I1 has the highest prevalence in Satakunta btw, I wouldn't call it "sub-human haplogroup" (even though haplgroups don't tell about actual admixture)

What's your point?

They might be the whitest according to your meme chart, but I prefer MY meme charts over your meme charts!

You stated that R1B countries are shit,and also stated that Germanic countries are good.

But several Germanic countries are R1B, which contradict your first statement.

>You stated that R1B countries are shit,and also stated that Germanic countries are good.
I never said that R1b countries are shit. I simply pointed out the fact that Germanic countries are responsible for nearly all scientific innovation and discovery.
>But several Germanic countries are R1B, which contradict your first statement.
No, it doesn't actually. The reason those countries are so good is because of the high concentration of Germanic people.

Why do you think scandianvian countries are the closest mankind ever came to a Utopia? We're the most Germanic.

memes!

You made this exact same thread last week.

And your chart just proves that even the dumbest white country is smarter than Africa.

>Why do you think scandianvian countries are the closest mankind ever came to a Utopia?

Imo Japan and South Korea are the closest to a Utopîa than your countrries, their only "flaw" is their working-culture.

I1 isn't Germanic, they're Paleolithic huntergatherers who got cucked by Indo-Europeans (R carriers) who brought them civilization as well as their Germanic language.

Daily reminder that if you went back in time and met an actual Proto-Indo-European, you would be disgusted by how savage they are and probably want to kill them. The fact that they'd probably be trying to enslave/rape/rob you wouldn't help either.

i would teach them smithery, and how to construct wheel and car, so they can genocide and take over the entire world.

Africa is not a country and second of all within several years several sates would catch up to the bottom tier Euros.

Thing i we just don't have very recent IQ results for many places.

According to the meme charts I found on the Internet they're already there. Countries like Sierra Leone and Mauritius are pretty much on par with Southeastern Europe. In fact, Sierra Leone scores higher than any Balkan country with the sole exception of Bulgaria (SL is 91, Bulgaria is 93 (making it the smartest Balkan country by far)).

But then my meme charts also say that Lithuania is also only 91.