Culture Pals- /CP/ General

Mein Kampf edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, be comfy with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, get made fun of for being crazy, share replies from pastas, fall in love with ludwig, fuck your shit up, prep your qts bock

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALLS Y'ALLS NOOBS:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embed)

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:
boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/67972988#top

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ypaOmcpZJX
interpals.net/HannoPou
interpals.net/promise4ever
youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY
youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still waiting for the Norwegian videos now, NetherKoreanChadbro

Reminder that if you're not Asian you can KYS and delete your profile

Working on it, senpai.

Pls tell me one of you guys have been cucked by /MrAhn

Is this real or a meme?

Is it allowed to post my own photo for rate purposes here??

Of course you can post it :3

Do it.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'pol was right again'.

I'm half Portuguese/half BR but IMO I kind of fat, planning to get /fit/ in 2017.

Could I get some British/Asian grill in interpals as I'm? As I said I'm half portuguese then I have the European citizenship...

And yes, I'm bald.

Grow your hair and try to work on the angles of the picture.

does this sound like a belarusian qt? how's the accent?
vocaroo.com/i/s0ypaOmcpZJX

>Grow your hair
I will probably shave, it's shit.

I have a good mission for you, soldier.
/SpikaChy
Get those nudes for the sake of /cp/

Yes, he stole my favorite qts ;_;

Sounds about right, I know plenty of slav girls here that sound like that when they speak English.

This.

ok ty

lol wut? she's not even qt?!

F

Something fishy about that accent to put it straight familia

I also think so and she has model like pics desu but said its plausible..

Man korean fake is really too easy. Young girls literally throwing their contact info and social media at you without you even asking, flirting and lewd shit on demand.
Didn't expect anything else yet I'm still surprised how gullible these girls are.

It's definitely possible that it's not her actual pics then but I'd say that accent and voice sounds pretty normal and I know a few girls in my class that sound pretty similar.

Sad!

Why don't you start working out now, you fat shit. Get that fat ass up and go to gym. Saying "oh I'll start getting /fit/, in one week/month/year" will never get you anywhere. You can do it if you try

How do you fight the weebo plague Luddie?

I don't enjoy working out Tbh

t. lazy fatass

Yeah I'm a bit lazy, but I'm not fat at all. Im actually a little underweight

this site is so broken ffs, show everyone in message box as offline and if you check their profile they're online

You're dyel nonetheless
If you can't beat them, join them, itadakimasu Hiroshima chopsticks desu

>Chopsticks and not hashi

what the fuck am I watching

Is she actually enjoying being waterboarded

Girugamesh?

Girugamesh

we should put these signs at our borders

Beached whale

I see you started using non-american proxys since you were outed, Kimmy.
>asian masculinity so fragile it needs to paid for or else no one will promote it

>that webm
lmao I've seen something similar happen to someone before

pls be real

lol, make a Korean fake and see for yourself...

Also the point isn't if Asian men are "masculine" or not because they are bigger man children than we are, it's more about why so many European females are traitors who turn their back to their own people and culture.

European males have been doing the same exact thing for hundred if not thousands of year though just look at the Spanish and Latin America.

*hundreds
*years
Stupid keyboard doesn't work half the time even if I press the letters.

> Sailing to another land and bleaching their women
> Women inviting in non-whites or going to another land to get conquered

There's a big difference there.

>QT sends me ass pics
>Snapchat goes full retard and the screen is just black
>Snapchat is the absolute worst place for nudes ever and I just cant try seeing it later.
>Ask 3 more times, still the same.

I'm so close and so far away, /cp/

Since I consider men to be men and women to be women I think the whole "but men do it, so women should be able to do it too" is invalid.

I mean if my dad had fucked some African monkey in his youth I wouldn't care (as long as he didn't get AIDS), but if my mom had done it I would have been disgusted and mad as fuck.

Oh, short haired /fit/ QT, where art though?

Good point
I guess you're right and it would be pretty much the same with me. I don't get why people racemix anyway since it's just gross.

Good lad, good lad!

I totally would race mix with some conservative Slavic qt though hngh!

>norway
>racemix with slav
t. mbunga eriksson

Nice bants broatia!

How common is drug abuse in Split, pls respond.

I already am doing that :^)
t. "white" American

bost pics!!!

on the far side of the bell curve. keep looking, bro

I don't really want to post pictures of her here desu.
I'll just say thought, get a Czech girl if you can they're really great.

first time in this general lads
seems to be quite bro tier

Hi Straya

Night shift, where are you REEEEEEEE

>tfw you see a picture of a qt at a different angle and its not as good as the others

interpals.net/HannoPou
why is this chad flirting with me
which one of you losers is this? Why yall getting my hopes up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

We are a community.

Yo Leaf, what ever happened with Kate?

That would be me, Koi.

fuckkkkkkkkk uuuu
he was my dream man

Not on interpals. For that you have to find some punk chick that goes out to concerts.

Post feminine penis.

You want me to post logs of my convo with her?

i cut it off

Why would you cut off your penis? You're basically a woman now. I couldn't think of anything more dreadful than being a woman.

i still have a stump left :D penis stump

Yea sure, I could use something to rage over.

>haven't been on interpals in 2 years
>qts fell through
>urge to make another account and start the process all over again

Post stump.

Well... that was quick.

www.interpals.net/app/photo?pid=643615582496931840&uid=643502968722866176&aid=643503275108384769

wtf is going on here?!

that pic is a lucky shot

Italian girls are a bit strange. I met an Italian girl off Tinder, taking a working holiday in Canada, and she offered to let me stay at her friend's place while I visited Italy. I had to tell her she's nice, but I'm not going to impose on a complete stranger.

the girl is obviously himself

Both the Italian girls I met off IP in Italy were very friendly on me. I was actually really surprised by how nice they were to me and how they showed a lot of trust toward me.

Yeah. Trust is a good way of putting it - they have a lot of unwarranted trust in strangers. I know Canada is supposed to be friendly, but even I found it too strange.

But aren't they both posting in the bread from time to time?

They're also very affectionate to strangers quickly. Doesn't take long before they start dropping the "ti voglio bene". They're very happy to let you stay too.

>tfw still want to visit my Italian qt from here even after we ended out romantic relationship.

the girl looks fake , probably a dude from here hoping to get some german sausage

I should reconsider my view of Italian girls, because my trip in Northern Italy (Venice, Verona, Trento) exposed me to some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

Southern Italy's too brown for me, desu.

>>tfw still want to visit my Italian qt from here even after we ended out romantic relationship.

What happened? :/

I've been to northern Italy twice in the past year. Oh my god the girls in Veneto were fucking beautiful. I had my own "train girl" experience at the train station in Vicenza in September.

interpals.net/promise4ever
why are women lying about their age on the site

She was Northern too and would laugh at Southerners a lot.

She ended up meeting someone else while on a holiday and that was it. We still keep in touch though. For a couple weeks after that I didn't talk to her before opening contact again. I found myself too attached to Italy and Italian stuff that I just got bitter while we weren't speaking. Doing that felt better, even though I'd still like to go some day.

>doesn't know about girl years

>She ended up meeting someone else while on a holiday and that was it. We still keep in touch though. For a couple weeks after that I didn't talk to her before opening contact again.
>I found myself too attached to Italy and Italian stuff that I just got bitter while we weren't speaking.

You already know that I know that exact same feeling... I'm sorry to hear that man. I still feel bitter sometimes, not mad at mine at all, just bitter with the situation.

I hear "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey on the radio today and felt like complete shit. I was there last winter and was there for Christmas. My QT sang that song to me before and it was always on the radio there (Italians love that song). So hearing it made me feel sad but i also remembered the good times. Like a bitter happiness

either lying or she had an unhealthy stressful life so far

Russian girls still top my list, but Italy is a fine place to live - unlike Russia. I have to ask myself do I go to a country solely for the women, or the women and a decent economy...

>but Italy is a fine place to live

I wouldn't want to live there Tbh. The Italians I know seem to be very annoyed with a lot of shit there. Absolutely beautiful place to visit, great food and awesome people. But I wouldn't want to live there forever

Yeah, stuff like the food and drink did it for me too. Like she introduced me to grappa and the like that I was excited to try once I visited, but I never got to. Even though I still wanted to try it. Now that we're speaking though that sort of thing is gone so I feel better as a result.
It feels like a healthier way to treat it than wallowing.

Italy is closer and easier to visit too. Russia requires a visa and is more expensive. If I were to meet a new qt I could be visiting by Spring if they were in the EU. A Russian though, would be harder. Not forgetting stuff like food, wine, standard of living (at least for where my qt was, but she was fairly rich)

I've accepted the fact things are over. I know it, and I accept it. It hurt really bad the last time I saw her. But I feel fine now. I mean, I still miss her and she'll always be special to me. Tomorrow is her birthday so we are going to talk tomorrow, which I look forward to. It's crazy, because even tho she isn't with me, I feel happy when she's happy.

This song kills me tho lol, just hearing it makes me remember good times and makes me a bit sad.

youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY

What kind of videos?
:^)

>The Italians I know seem to be very annoyed with a lot of shit there

I've never heard about this. What problems do Italians have with their country?

>Italy is closer and easier to visit too. Russia requires a visa and is more expensive. If I were to meet a new qt I could be visiting by Spring if they were in the EU. A Russian though, would be harder. Not forgetting stuff like food, wine, standard of living (at least for where my qt was, but she was fairly rich)

I'm also looking for a country I can stay in for a working holiday visa, study, etc... I wonder if Italy is the best country in the EU for my plans.

>fag enabler
Into the trash it goes!

my fav song is we belong together by mariah

youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
this is so romantic

Fag enabler detected.