Over the course of this season Ive come to believe that the NBA is the most corrupt...

Over the course of this season Ive come to believe that the NBA is the most corrupt, kike-exploited league of the big 4 US sports leagues. Anyone care to prove me wrong?

The NFL exists

>nfl
>literally 12-14 minutes of actual gameplay in a 2.5 hour slot

it's the only logical explanation. teams just don't come back from being down 1-3 in the conference finals and getting absolutely blown the fuck out in 2 straight games without some fuckery happening

Good goy! The nfl is the TRUE center of sports corruption!

NFL still exists

Nice quads.

I'm sure there are in-depth conspiracies into how the Cavs managed to get so many 1st overall picks.

Anyone else a dumbass like me who actually thought the corruption and fixing in the NBA might get better once Stern was gone?

Silver has basically managed to make it worse, or at least look worse, in what? 2 years?

Lakers-kings and the Donaghy scandal forced stern to assert authority and calm the match fixing down. Now he's out of the picture, the organized crime lords are at it again and silver is weak and has no control

Silver is the poster child of the filthy kike stereotype. "People" like him are the reason the holocaust happened.

the nfl doesn't have a lottery behind closed doors to determine draft order that often yields fishy results

My question is how can you rig a game? Sure, missing some calls is questionable but humans make mistakes. Do some people legitimately believe in the magnet theory?

They have every owner and gm plus reporters and Ernst and yonge reps and release the full video on YouTube after. It's just incredibly boring for TV. When the oilers won like 3 #1 picks in a row in the NHL was anybody saying it's fixed?

NBA is worse. No league has more control and fixing than the NBA.

If there was any doubt look at the video stuff on the lakers making the playoffs a few years back.

All I know is, if you were going to make a movie about a corrupt sport's league you would cast this guy or someone who looks just like him as the commissioner

No because mainly white people watch hockey. Black people just can't stand the fact that the two best teams got into the finals. Which isn't all that rare.

The NBA has already been proven to be rigged. Tim Donaghy admitted the 2002 Lakers Kings series was full on rigged.

NBA is the easiest mainly because of the small amount of players on the floor and how one superstar player is pretty much enough to become a title contender.

you can give one team 30 more FTA in a 6 game series.

there was no way that the Cavs weren't getting the number 1 pick the year LeBron was in the draft. the league wouldn't allow lebron to go to memphis.

So kind of like what the refs gave the thunder in the warriors series?

quads of truth

No, I agree with you. The best piece of evidence the association is run by money-hungry Jews is the announcement that there will be 2.5x2.5 ad patches on jerseys beginning in 2017.

is there any other proof other than some fired salty ref?

The spurs should not have lost to that thunder team and blatant refball was never more evident. Although they played shitty at times the amount of calls durant had as well as the "missed calls the nba apologizes for the next day" were the straw that broke the camel's back

>just figuring this out now
>implying Stern wasn't 1000x worse

Babbys first NBA season

No way.

Sauce