yes this satisfie me

hmmm?

let's try to summon the jew. follow my lead

>MONEY MONEY MONEY

>there are pople who find facebook memes funny

>there are people who find spongebob memes funny

Your mistake, you have accidentally summoned an Australian Dancing Queen
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixa1kXjMhAU

>mfw everyone roleplays that they're depressed and treats it like a meme but in reality im the only one actually depressed here

that's really sad

whispering
>you are all under my control
>when I'm gonna snap my fingers
>you all gonna turn into monkeys
*SNAP*

thanks for the kind words slavik

i hope you die

kill urself

why are you depressed?

no gf

>a yank

I don't have a gf too, but I'm not depressed at all

americans and first worlders in general can't understand depression

>we are victims of communism

funny mikoto comment. wonder where he is now

I'm not american, but I'm not gonna tell you where I'm from

once you get a taste of the good life you can't go back.

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
everyone who uses my posts has to pay me royalties now. (that includes pics of posts)

no

youtube.com/watch?v=7LnBvuzjpr4

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
everyone who uses my posts has to pay me royalties now. (that includes pics of posts)

not paying a thing lol

Would not hold up in court

CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code
February 20, 2011
John Doe
2812 Anthony Lane South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55418
Dear Mr. Doe:
This law firm represents [CLIENT NAME]. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify us of such representation.
We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of [CLIENT’S COPYRIGHTED WORK] infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to
CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
[CLIENT NAME] is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of [CLIENT’S COPYRIGHTED WORK]. Under United States copyright law, [CLIENT NAME]’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that [CLIENT’S COPYRIGHTED WORK] was created. All copyrightable aspects of [CLIENT’S COPYRIGHTED WORK] are copyrighted under United States copyright law.
It has come to our attention that you have been copying [CLIENT’S COPYRIGHTED WORK]. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”
We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful copying of [CLIENT’S COPYRIGHTED WORK] and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of [CLIENT]’s copyrighted works.

you're all getting sued

anyone in riga rn wanna hit a bong

>mfw I stole all the memes posted ITT

britbong? i wanna smash their skulls in

Say hello to the cops for me

no im talking about that broccoli, that jolly green, that chronic, that ganja if you know what i mean

reported to the FBI. enjoy guantanamo

snitches get stitches

degenerate

Bought some Mountain Dew and Doritos. Gonna have a sleepover with my best friends from anime club. We're gonna watch My Little Pony in our PJs and blankets all night :D So excited.
xoxo mikoto

Pussy. go suck on ur mums tit lmao

kys retard

I think like this unironically

Eh idk man I live with a pretty trans and sometimes I need to remind myself there's no vagina there so its a no go

>I live with a pretty trans
Post pics

some girls have dicks, get over it you fucking racist

I'd really rather not

But Latvia is first world..

Oh cmon, please?

Eh it different man/ You can't just be having a cuddle then slip it in in the moment. Need to like do shit, literally not good at all

Nah she probably wouldn't be keen and she's cool so...

thanks for more kind words slavik but that's not true

go to her room right now and suck her dick

She won't find out

Is it hard(I mean living with a trap, not the second part, lol)?

Urg the thought of that disgusts me you fucking queer

Eh its pretty normal I guess. She's a bit more of a slob than most girls I guess but apart from that its just normal

>she
>girl
>has a dick

just stop. you are contributing to the problem

I knew balt was trouble when she walked in

B-BUT MUH PTSD

Eh I have to live with her man. Not worth an argument every time I speak to her, and yeah I used to """she""" a lot but its just not worth the fucking hassal also its kinda mean and she's nice/

Is Riga different compared to other cities?

konichiwa, ching chong. now get out

nice tune

just another post soviet city with a nice old town and past that it's just commieblocks everywhere.

EE ner NEE ner NEE NER, w-whose gonna fuckin make me you p-punk ass b-bitch?! >;P
*spits in your mouth*
Try telling me what to do again you fucking piece of shit and see what happens. Now I'll leave this filthy garbage dump of my own accord, with dignity intact, but you couldn't say the same, could you little-poosie boy? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Convince me which baltic country me is better.

>me which baltic country me
Pekka, you're drunk go to sleep

Can't decide tbн

jussi, you know the answer in your heart

the hong gonger got me listening to some older tunes youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

i'm the only lithuanian in this itt at this atm

I'm the only Australian in this itt at the atm.

not sure if i can trust this shaman

my life perfectly summarized in one picture

Tell me how I can win your trust lithübro.

Australian """humans"""

show me the jugnlel magiks

You see a muffin in the jungle.

*starts focusing energy and chanting*

p-put ur dick in it

*POOF! Muffin disappears before your eyes*

wtf?

how?

Wu-wu-u-u-aaat? Dudz wat dou fouk!?

is this the eesti we wanted?

twitch tv kevinpihuu

Sorry lad but there is only place for one Baltic to dominate the Runescape scene.

That is what's possible with the acient power of cultural digits.

Never disregard the mysticism of the supernatural cultural digits.

Have a fun boys, I have to work now.