How would your cunt react to the unification of the Nordic countries?

How would your cunt react to the unification of the Nordic countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Crowns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indifferent

Here people hardly can distinguish between your nations (they're simply called ''i paesi nordici'' or ''le nazioni scandinave'' as a group ), so the union would pass unnoticed.

it wouldn't react at all
well, unless russia got butthurt about muh st petersburg; then, we'd have parades for you

>being this much of a mafia state

Wouldn't give a fuck.
Please also notice that if there was an opportunity to type the letters even smaller I would type it that way just so you could understand how indifferent it would be.

well, that answers

Mafia is in the south, here we have moroccan street gangsters or the russian Organizacija

My cunt would think whatever Merkel (hbhn) tells it to.
I'd think 'HAHA get FUCKED oilnigger'.

>russian Organizacija
Why there is always some russian mafia group?

>got butthurt about muh st petersburg
Why should we? How does it affect St.Pete?

I'd be surprised finns and swedes would get along united.

>''le nazioni scandinave''
Finland isn't scandinavian.

Yes it is.

jealous
>tfw no nedermark

What do you think of the one dutch here who hates Denmark?

hi can my country join please

Your organized groups arrived here later than southern italians, only after the Glassnost (obviously), and then negiotiated with Cosa Nostra/Ndrangheta/etc and, obviously with a regular payment of a monthly fee to the southerners, start to take a lot of our organized crime. Nowadays bot the groups here in North Italy are always working together and are well organized. At least better than meme mafias as chinese or some other eastern europeans.

Tecnically the regions is named ''Fennoscandia'' (Scandinavia + Finland), but most of italians are ignorant in geography (and many even in history).

Nope.
Finland is just a nordic country. The scandinavian countries Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Even though many people refer to Finland as a scandinavian country it isn't a real scandinavian country.

Dats rite we wuz Genghus Khanz 'n sheeet nigga

Swedon pls stop being so gay, get back your unhistorical horned helmets, war axes, jump on the drakkars and go rape and loot some somalians

Fennoscandia isnt Scandinavia + Finland because it excludes Denmark

>mfw 17 (seventeen) MILLION people
how the fuck do you live like this?

Just use nordic countries...

wouldn't care they are very similar anyway wouldn't change much

Russia pls stop being dictatorship, get back to your unhistorical democratically elected leaders and go liberate north korea

I'd like to do that, but putin won't let me

Organise a fleet to free Norway.

I believe in you Piotr, rally your comrades. Maybe this time try a more realistic ideology though?

It would be pretty interesting. We'd be the world's 12th or 11th strongest economy, qualify for G20 etc. Would probably help the nordics exert more political influence on the world and with a jointly (and decently) funded military we'd be pretty capable.

There are some big issues though. Where would we put the capital? How would we deal with representation? If seats in government were doled out according to size Sweden would end up with twice the influence of Denmark, Norway and Finland on a seperate basis.

If these issues could be solved and there was a lot of public support, I wouldn't say no. The EU is a massive cockblock at the moment though.

Titty fuck every nord i could find.

Annoyingly positively. Including me, as much as I hate to admit it. Iceland and Norway have some of the traits I most admire in countries. And anything to shake up the status quo and breathe some life into the people is something I would welcome, happily.

>world's 12th or 11th strongest economy

>qualify for G20

all of my keks

Swedish idealism tempered by norwegian skepticism.

Shock and disgust, then emigration

>aren't they already the same country?

not care at all

probably wont even bother going to Sup Forums to see the reaction

Irrelevant to us.

Scotland will try and leave and join them instead

perfidious scots

On a serious note; this is way more likely to happen as an EU-esque union between the nordic nations rather than a federal one. The idea already has quite a bit more support than the EU does in Denmark, Finland, and Sweden. IF that were to happen I could see nations from the same general northern/western european sphere wanting to join. But again; not federal.

idk, you went to war with finland over it in the 30s

no one gives a fuck about those irrelevant shitholes

This, and Danes and Swedes
and Nords and Swedes

>le nazioni scandinave
>le nazioni
>nazioni
>nazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council

I would be happy

>portugal part of spain
>switzerland not part of germany
on what basis?

>communist everything
>BUT THEN BYZANTIUM

???

hahaha no

besides, our country is older than germany

uneducated retards already hate swedish because they have to study it in school even if no swedish speakers live in the area and most communications with swedes is nowadays done using english

so no it will never work out

first of all reee
this is an extraordinarily shitty meme map

You don't have to join if you don't want to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Crowns
>tfw we still use the emblem of the kalmar union
>what could have been

God damn it, Danes. Why did you have to wreck the union?

Switzerland is to important to be owned by anyone

>says the irrelevant and POOR shithole

As long as we use the Swedish flag I guess...

>Finland
>Nordic
>White
>European

>Iberia
not even napoleon was able to pull that one off.

Wouldn't care and neither would the rest of the world desu