ITT post pretty nature scenery pictures from your country

ITT post pretty nature scenery pictures from your country.

I prefer your numerous green nature scenes.

Whaling is a beautiful tradition.

I like all the environments in my state from deserts to snowy mountains with a lake

I dislike deserts.

Nice mountains, but the desert ruined my pleasure of seeing them. I don't know why, but I never liked deserts.

here have some brazilian dunes which resemble a desert's

Have a nice coast instead.

Mountain 20km west of my hometown, I took this picture this past winter

Same mountain chain (Caramulo), but this picture isn't mine.
this is not a very commonn sight in this mountain though(maybe 4 or 5 different times per winter(1 or 2 days each time, it melts after that), since it's small(1100 meters); and close to the sea(40km)

That looks nice.

we're not much of a natural landscape powerhouse, all we have is a few lakes, rivers and hills mocked as mountains
pretty sad desu

This looks really cool. Seems like it's a desert tho, but I will forgive it.
Comfy!

This is the valley in which the swedish army, reinforced by finnish cavalry, finally crushed the sapmi insurgency and put an end to their numerous attempts at creating a state of their own in the 1670s.

remove sapmi

the Hungarian Great Plains is the westernmost region of the Eurasian steppe

G R E E N

the Tokaj wine region

Our economy is fucked up, so last summer I wasn't able to go aboard and visited south Siberia

Pilis mountains and the Danube bend, with the Visegrád citadel on top of the hill to the right

N O T G R E E N

It seems like a nice place to visit in the summer

the forests of the Mecsek mountains, from atop a TV tower

Yeah, but it's about +35C during the day. Next time I'm going to Karelia probably.

Looks like Norway, but I suppose it's norrland.

yup

I was wrong, google says it is indeed Norway, Troms (Kvaloya). Did you know that when you posted it?

oh, my bad, I just googled "Norrsken i sverige".

wtf I love siberia now

No worries. Someone should take an aurora picture at this location in your cunt. It would be glorious.

We don't really have anything extraordinary nature-wise. Sure we have mountains and sea, but neither of them are particularily spectacular.
Some countryside landscapes are quite comfy though, if you're into that.

I dumped many pics form my cunt here

Don't you have a national park that is a fucking desert? How is that even possible in the middle of europe?

maybe if u hunted them in the old way, by rowing right up to them in a tiny boat and looking them in the eye before hurling a harpoon

instead: fat norweigian/japanese fuck uses sonar to find a whale, has a powered spear launcher and just insta-kills the majestic thing, laughing all the while with a beer and talking about "muh tradition"

Well, you've got a point. But still, it's nice to eat whale beef. That's how it's tradition from my point of view.

Well, yeah, we do, but deserts aren't that spectacular desu.

probably a rainshadow from mountains

Is this somewhere in the great stains?

probably

Eastern Colorado, same as this.

That's the god damn mothership landing.
Given the landscape it probably WAS in the great plains. No farmlands as I can see.

Small, average tornado.

shame desu

Same tornado as the first