ITT we laugh at LeBum's family

Ugly wife, ugly kids. LeBum lost at life harder than anyone else

Itt people who are jealous that famous people have a family

>his family so cute

Kill yourself, faggot

>le you're a faggot
Nice meme
It must be nice to live in your mothers basement

LeBron is a bust, he is simply poor Ohio trash, a man-child in an athlete's body. He is pretty spectacular in his averageness and mediocrity as a human being and it's truly repellant how the media/corporate America has shoved him down our throats for 15 years. He is part of the dumbing down of America, part of the awful and intractable misery of modern life.

Preach. No one has a sadder existence than Lebron

And yet I feel no sympathy.

No OP has never been as assblasted as this OP. I honestly feel sorry for you, I hope you meet someone that can help you.

That is a top tier family, well done

What about Durant? Pretty sure he is eating dog food while quietly crying alone in a dark room right now.

>ugly kids

Still better than smug faced Riley Curry

i expect this kind of shitposting will be everywhere if lebron gets one for da land

>no fake as fuck plastic wife

Winner in my book.

Look at this sad existence of a sub human being

rest of his family

what a cunt

>choosing you wife based on beauty and not by love and affinity
wew lad

Yeah, those million-dollar endorsements straight out of high school and those four years in Miami must've been so sad.

The only really ugly person in that photo is Lebron himself

>X famous athlete lost at life

t. fat greasy neckbeard posting from his parents attic

Where's uncle Delonte?

looks comfy desu

>beautiful wife and kids
>doesn't force them into the media as part of his "appeal"
>first-love wife that doesn't ride on his coat-tails
>to a curryfag this is "losing at life"

I guess when you're a basement dwellling newfag and forced the eat the currymeme everyday, wherein the opposite of all the things listed is true, you wouldn't know the difference

Trips of truth confirms this

Fucking BTFO

How does this nigger sleep at night having a family like this?

>black men behaving overally violent, leaving their families, beating their wives, being complete low-lives
>"fucking nigger monkeys"
>black man having a nice family, being a good father and successful part of society
>"lel, what a bitch ass nigga"

Were SJWs right?
Are black people being criticized no matter what?
Is white privilege holding black people down?

Blacks criticize themselves the most out of any other race

well he seems lucky, though.

I canĀ“t say that about you, OP!

>ywn cuck William with Kate

Why even live?

>Prince William: JUST!

good

better than curry

>fat wife
>adhd daughter
>cuckringless father
>promiscuous mother
>failure brother

>LeBum lost at life harder than anyone else
But you're a virgin and he's not

I'd bone his wife

This

if blacks are super self-aware, why do people on Sup Forums hate them for being dirty niggers, etc, then

>hurr durr I'm so much better

Anything to keep the noose off your neck another night, right?

Not a fan of Lebrun, America has been force fed his shit for too long but at least he can put a basketball in a hoop. Better than 90 percent of the celebrities whose asses we are forced to smell on a regular basis.

Bro his family is 10/10 American drean tier.

I'd hate being with Curry's wife, honestly. Biting on Stephs shoulder in an interview? Corny shit.

Curryfags btfo

They are crabs in a bucket. They criticize themselves to the point that they destroy themselves and then their hatred spews outwards and is harnessed by the liberal elite to enslave them. It's a sorry state of affairs.

The only thing Lebron has missed out on over the years is fucking thousands of different bitches like most other NBA players have. At least his wife will never leave him and take 60% of his money because they've known each other forever.

>white people made me do it!

ok

>At least his wife will never leave him and take 60% of his money because they've known each other forever.

Except when he retires and they actually have to spend time with each other.

I don't really like LeCramp desu, but his wife is pretty cute. Probably a lot better than what I would get if I wasn't a real life Wojak.

>worth hundred of millions of dollars
>has who knows how many bastard children out there
>a wife who'll put up with anything, knowing that she'll never trade up
>will leave a legacy as one of the best of his trade

Looks like he's a success in every sense of the world.

Also his son is already getting offers from schools so he will carry on his legacy.

>Choosing your wife based on love rather than viability of offspring
kek

Curryfag here

Say what you want about LeBron, but his family is cute as fuck.

>beautiful, non-socialite wife
>didn't fall for the race mixing meme
>two strong, handsome sons

I'd lose every NBA final for a family like that

out of any super famous superstar out here, why did Lebron get a happy stable family life? what's his secret when every major famous nigga out there seems to have lead a fucked up life outside of their careers?

>Players with incredible skill and a 10/10 wife
Kobe
Curry

>Manufactured "stars" with physical ability but no actual skill plus has an ugly wife
Lebron

I dont know about Curry's being quite a 10, maybe more of a 7. She's still cute as fuck though.

How mad do you think he gets when he sees wades wife. Or bosh even.

At least he didn't abandon his family like the rest of black men do

How come some black people have chink eyes? Weird desu, otherwise pretty qt t b h