Are you afraid of airplanes, Sup Forums?

Are you afraid of airplanes, Sup Forums?

We had Germanwings Flight 9525, British Airways Flight 2276, Malaysia Airlines MH17 and the list goes on in only two fucking years.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LxMq_qeIWE

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/50.52,-2.16/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thousands upon thousands upon thousands of flights in the past 2 years
>4-5 of them crashed oh boy im so scared

>get on airplane
>pilot and copilot are both women

>Are you afraid of airplanes, Sup Forums?
absolutely not, I had a short trip in one some years ago, best way to travel ever

the pilots were bolivian and they were flying over CONGOlombia

If you don't fly over those circumstances then there's no reason to be afraid of planes.

Somtimes they don't fly so good.

2016?

2013, it was a big plane.

look like shitty tourists

bolivians love argentina so much why do you hate them?

thank you

flightradar24.com/50.52,-2.16/5

If planes crashed as often as cars the number would be sky high, so no.

mate we live in country where 60 thousand people die every year, plane crashes is in the end of my fears, at least if the plane go down, i know i'm gonna die

WITH
NO
SURVIVORS

You might as well be afraid of breathing

Hundreds of thousands of flights every year my dude. Flying is safe.

>"hey look that Colombian faggot down there, let make him famous"
>*put the plane nose down*

This. I feel way more unsafe on the road because even if you drive perfectly, there could always be a retard that doesn't know how to drive and fucks you up. You don't have that with planes.

Canabro, you got the 9/11 one?

>mfw I have a flight next 20th

Reminder that heavier than air flying machines are an affront to Christianity and God himself.

Sadly I am.
But the weird thing is that in the last 6 years I've took around 50 flights and my fear has started increase only some years ago. Like I've got more and more scared flight after flight.

My last flight was in July and i'm trying to delay as much as I can the next one.

Just to be clear, I don't need it for work. I just wanna see the world and I don't wanna that my own (to me perfectly rational) fear will stop me from doing what I want. But jeez, I fucking hate fly.

I got hit by a car when I crossed the street at a green traffic light. A few weeks ago people died waiting at a traffic light because a driver fucked up and killed them. But I can still understand how people feel more safe on the ground. I am used to cars since I was a kid, the first time I got into a plane I was 22 and I couldn't get used to the feeling during starts and landings

No I love flying actually.

If you're really nervous about flying look up a flight map that shows all current flights and you'll realize how rare crashes are. Cars are way more dangerous.

you have a bigger chance of dying riding a car than on plane

At least you have a degree of control over your own fate though. In a plane your survival is entirely up to outside forces

No, I trust the stats.

THEY CONE TO OUR COUNTRY, STEAL 'ER JOBS AND RAPE OUR WIMMINZ

i want to cone to argentina too

Yes because dying in a plane crash would really trigger me

flying is not scary, in fact it is one of the most boring things there is

I'm not afraid of airplanes, but I flew for the first time in over 15 years back in September, and for some reason every time I first got on a plane it just occurred to me that that might be the last time I ever see the ground again.

If anything I think we haven't had enough of the old fashioned airliner crashes or bombings lately. I love a good plane crash story.

I prefer travel via boat.
>that rocking motion that luls me into sleep.
>fresh ocean breeze
>free rare birds or dolphins seeing

And? I'm not a nigger.

for you