England's 50th game at Wembley is going to be against Portugal

>England's 50th game at Wembley is going to be against Portugal

>19:45 GMT

WTF, we playing today? How come I'm only hearing about this today?

>The game is going to have the commentary of Sporting's manager, Jorge Jesus

LMAO, I can't miss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hcbsb5yffk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the GMT derby.

fuck i dont know which team has more meme players.

we are both frauds so i hope one of us gets BTFO and all hope is gone i dont care who

England will lose because no Drinkwater

>Ronaldo not even bothering to play
Why are we so small time bros?

>tfw Eric Dier switches nationalities at halftime

Everyone knows about it. Already made bets as well

So true oldest ally

Anyone else going to the game?

lads ive got a joke for you

what does ronaldo wear for his important business meeting?

a TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUIT

lads

lel

Nah m8 we don't get to watch Wembley FC games in the North, even though we supply most of the players

unlucky. shame nothing worthwhile happens outside of london in the uk

honestly it would be amazing if we both got BTFO

0-0 draw with literally 0 goal chances created, would at least make people in both countries a bit more realistic regarding their chances to win the Euro cup given we're both going out in the group stages

as a foreigner who has never been to England, this is the impression I've always had as well

That's why i placed a bet on the draw. Would like to see some goals though, rooting for the 1-1

England got 1 chance and that's the 4-4-2 with diamond formation in the midfield and Kane and Vardy in front, anything other that and they are getting BTFO

this

You could just as easily make one of these with the roles switched.

Yorkshire>literally everything else ever
sorry lads, it's just how it is, the rest of the north is ok I guess but you southern fairies can fuck right off

i placed a bet on portugal kek

good post

JUST

>yfw Portugal and Ronaldo get Kaned

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hcbsb5yffk

>The game is going to have the commentary of Sporting's manager, Jorge Jesus
What??? The man can barely form coherent sentences and he's commenting the game? This should be fun...

ronaldo is not gonna play tho

this tbqh

>oldest allies
>both teams are memes so there are no expectations and therefore no disappointments
is this the comfiest game?

Is Vardy playing brit bros?

It's like you portuguese love wasting money on nothing

should be some good banter

yeah kane and vardy

Why not? Woy said the reason he chose Portugal for the match was to prepare for Wales - i.e. a one man team that goes through their GOAT winger

hmm, yes?
Neat.

Poortugal will get destroyed

For what? You're just going to draw us on the quarter finals and lose on penalties.

When does the Euro begins?

he's on holiday with his boyfriend in Ibiza right now, asked for time off before the euros

this is probably whats gonna happen. both of us, italy and memegium are in our own tier of not good but not shit

June 10

isnt yorkshire where that rotherham shit took place because of the massively corrupt police force

Kek

>bazófia
>jogo a pinuts
>bazófia
>cunheço muita bem estes jogaderes
>bazófia
>praticamente fermados por mim
>bazófia

South Yorkshire police are corrupt la

When's England's first match of the Euros?

>disrepecting god's own county
it's like you want 9/11 to happen again

We have Ederzito, brits gonna get BTFO. Fear us.

m8 we have the ultimate memelord memecus memeford he is the next eusebio

w00t we have the next eusébio #27 god Renato Sanchez no way you're going to win

>beat norway 3-0
>beat england 4-2
>ronaldo comes into the team
>lose 1-2 to estonia

GRANDE
GROSSO
e
PRETO

That tier is called "Not good enough".
Feelsbadman.

>o fernando santos copiou-me

I wonder how many willies ronaldo has sucked out of that group. i'm going for a minimum of two

week on Saturday famalam

This.
B B C
B
C

>Penaldo out
>Quaresma/Nani, Eder and Eliseu as starters

Be gentle allies

>that hoover hand

Literally just found out about this game from OP

>I came to Sup Forums because I was interested in sports.
>Now I watch sports because Sup Forums reminds me to do so.

Sup Forums slowly kills any real interest in sports and replaces it with memes and shitposting

Hyped for Shanta Ronaldo making his international debut tonight.

nah, nobody knew it was today I told my friends and they where all ignorant of the fact we are playing alberto barbosa

its ok bro i forgive you

but kane cannot

Didn't they just play in Sunderland?

That's actually hilarious.

Did you two know I was high when you did this? Did you do this for me?

Why didn't he call Hugo Vieira to at least a few friendlies?
Is there really that much of a difference between scoring in the French or Serbian league?

>sean bean
>civilised

>implying Eder scores

wow
He didn't even play 30 games this season

100% PLEB

>WTF, we playing today? How come I'm only hearing about this today?

I only found out about it yesterday, though I probably saw it while scanning upcoming fixtures weeks ago and forgot.

nobody knows this game is on except Sup Forums, I've just found out on this thread

6 goals in 29 games
B R A V O

We all agree we should play a midfield diamond with Kane and Vardy up front, yeah?

Yes I agree, my Anglo brother.

if allah wills it sheikh el hodisoni will do it

Don't fucking slag off based Sean Bean. Regardless of where you're from in the country, everyone loves him.

For reference, Hugo is 21 in 33
At least he knows what scoring feels like

>Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones star Sean Bean was involved in an alleged attack in a North London pub

>An unnamed man is believed to have returned to the bar later and attacked the Lord of the Rings star, punched him in the face and 'stabbed him with broken glass'.

>Declining a trip to hospital Sean Bean went back into the pub and ordered another drink.

>A fellow drinker told The Mail, “Sean is a regular here and we’ve never had any problems before. He was with a very attractive woman and an incident occurred outside the bar.”

>“He came in with a cut on his arm and a bruise on his eyebrow. We saw to his injuries with the first aid kit. He seemed ok and wanted to have another drink.

Full pleb desu senpai

Who is Portugal's meme of the month player à la Marcus Rashford?

same lel

Renato Sanches

Quaresma

>Sean Bean's daughter
JUST

But he's actually good

I literally checked facebook today and that's how I found out...

Why isn't there a United Kingdom team?

Rashford is good too. Does that mean they're not both overhyped as fuck?

Of the month Quaresma (see goal vs Norway)
Of the year Renato

It'd be too GOAT

Because the IFAB exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

>IFAB is made up of representatives from each of the United Kingdom's pioneering football associations—England's Football Association (The FA), the Scottish Football Association (SFA), the Football Association of Wales (FAW) and Northern Ireland's Irish Football Association (IFA)—and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the international governing body for football. Each UK association has one vote and FIFA has four. IFAB deliberations must be approved by three-quarters of the vote, which translates to at least six votes. Thus, FIFA's approval is necessary for any IFAB decision, but FIFA alone cannot change the Laws of the Game—they need to be agreed by at least two of the UK members

If there was a combined team the four FA's of the UK would lose their independence.

Rashford is the actual typical english player: black and pacey.
He's not that good 2bh
I'm not saying Renato is god tho, i mean, in actual terms João Mário is way better.

She's a 10/10 in Yorkshire

Stop bullying Sean Bean you bastard.

How would you feel if you had seen yourself die dozens of times?

He is a big fan of pies. He comfort eats a lot of them to forget all the deaths he has suffered probably.

Probably also when he thinks of how he made Neil Warnock quit Sheffield United, leading to them hiring Bryan Robson and subsequently being fucking toss in 2016.

>HOLLYWOOD star Sean Bean made Neil Warnock's wife and son cry with a foul-mouthed furious tirade when Sheffield United were relegated, the former Blades boss has revealed.
According to Neil Warnock in his soon-to-be-published autobiography 'Made in Sheffield', the actor's astonishing outburst came 20 minutes after the Blades were demoted on the last day of the Premiership season.

>He says Sheffield-born Bean - a diehard Blades fan and United director - stormed into the office at Bramall Lane where Warnock's wife Sharon and five-year-old son William were waiting. Swearing repeatedly, Bean is said to have pointed his finger at Sharon and snarled: "It's your husband that's got us relegated" before hurling four-letter insults.

>Warnock said the shocking verbal attack - after United's defeat at home to Wigan coupled with West Ham's 1-0 win at Old Trafford condemned the Blades to relegation - was the last straw for him as manager. He said: "If that incident hadn't happened maybe I'd still be Sheffield United manager today. But it made me realise what certain people at the club were saying about me behind my back."

>In his explosive new book - being serialised by The Sun from today - Warnock recalls: "Twenty minutes or so after the game had ended, Sharon and William were sitting in my office when the film actor Sean Bean burst in with his girlfriend.

>"He was obviously the worse for wear. He wanted to know where I was. Sharon told him I was doing a Press conference and I'd be back soon.