Where did all go so wrong?

Where did all go so wrong?

german reunification

Trying to make an economic union a political one

Letting the UK join,
UK invited the entire eastern Europe and proceeded to quit for the same reason.
EU should have served it's own interests rather than american ones.

Not letting the single countries and the peoples of those countries decide enough.
They felt supressed or left alone, now they want to get rid of the EU.
I don't like the EU in the way it exists, but I'd rather change it than leave it.

Europe cannot be united, it just cannot be, and we should've realised it by now.
SPQR -> failed
Charlemagne -> failed
Napoléon -> failed

SPQR had a very long and fulfilling life

And it collapsed.

We really are the bogeyman to you lot.

Wew.

All things end.

Indeed, but the more the roman empire started to integrate territories, the more the whole empire became unstable.

It's a US puppet

Nationalism, retarded muh sovereignty and muh culture, and muh populism. It's Europeans who think they're better off getting fucked over by domestic leaders.

>Brexit

no it's not fucking idiot shut the fuck up

that comparison doesn't work and you know it
Rome was built on integrating 'barbarians', just like all empires are.

Sounds familiar oh WAIT that'll be US in 2017, you can eat a dick as well

We will all be eating dicks soon enough to pay for the rent in 2017.

when we let the Brits come in

It became corrupted.
After the French voted against the constitution they did it without democratical background in the Lisbon treaty.
Now they knew what power they have and went full retard.

Don't remind me i'm trying to actually enjoy my holiday season, not have it ruined worrying about this shit

no, the reverse! (as in economic = monetary). The Euro is the root of the halting political development in Europe imo

to further explain my point, before the euro the Germans could be the dominant monetary force on the continent and cuck the French and others into devaluating their currency. The balance would hold, even though people might be butthurt for a while.

Greece could easily have devaluated their own currency, and the political consequences for a united Europe would have been abysmal compared to what they are now.

except that schumann with his political aims was the "father" of this union, not monnet

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Butthurt niggers like you are what killed the european "union".

But the UK really was the main proponent of enlargement and the strongest voice for having Turkey join too.

And it is also true that immigration to the UK by Eastern Europeans was one of the main focuses of the Brexit campaign so what he said is basically true

>fixit
lel

Haha are you still mad that shillary cunton got btfo?

they needed to create a federation with France, Germany, UK, Italy, Greece and Spain first and then slowly add new countries into the federation
adding all the shitholes in then trying to incorporate them at the same time was never going to work

It did not actually go wrong compared to what would have happened without it.

People are just too sensitive and too gullible these days, and to emotional to solve problems with reason and cold head.

Thats it. Youre out.

no

We need a new Albert Speer to build a new European Capital.

WTF i agree with a German now

I agree with Bulg here.
Not bogeymen, but bunch of cunts.

is polexid is polish genocide?

*-second is

Refugees and too fast federalisation process.
And the absolutely disgusting lot of bureucrats in top EU positions. Juncker NEEDS to go.
Intrigued to see what Fillon will do if he gets elected in France...

People in charge are filthy commies.