en.lichess.org/wydLpre9
en.lichess.org/xprEwjoY/white
en.lichess.org/rKH4g1ZPdDEq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate myself and want to die

Then kill yourself, what's the hangup?

I love myself and I want to live

I know that feel

It's a disappointing feel however, since life extension therapy is uncertain to exist in our lifetime.

I'm scared

>Drawsen

There's nothing to be scared of. If it's what you really want it's what you must do.

It's easy just gargle some bleach then hop into a noose. Donate your money to me before you go so I can enjoy life more on your behalf. Ill make more use of it then you would have.

lichess.org/a1wTcZud
i have never played chess, but i'm want to play anyway, you can kick my ass if you want

your opening moves weren't even that bad for a complete beginner

thanks

also, the #1 mistake you made was that you can't attack a piece if it isn't protected by another, or the opponent will just take yours instead

lichess.org/DOBH2Oqg

come little doggies. Let's play

well?

bump

en.lichess.org/St05kTLK3Sae

im gonna lynch this fucking normie.

which one are you?

white master race

I need some help
I don't play chess and I got Fools mated...
How bad is a Fools mate?

gg

en.lichess.org/Uj1T0auewLoV

ALL SPICS WILL BE HUNG

it's by far the worst way to lose a game

also well played on your part
that's what you get for castling too late

Fuck

bumping for no biorithm

hiro add chess board pls /ch/

CHECKMATE CUNTZ

GOT EM'!!

\o i'm wasted af

this

Black always wins and takes the queen on the first move.

why are canadians such cuckolds?

Should I just grind against dumbed down AI until I can beat them reliably before moving on to n00b level players? I smashed instantly even by the dumbest AI or I take 50 fuckign turns to beat it and lose 60% of pieces in the process.

Opening moves make no sense to me. I just move up a few pawns and a knight and then react to the AI. I don't know how to plan steps ahead of time.

Feels really bad being terrible at chess.

Sorry I didn't make the rules of the new international edition.

>Should I just grind against dumbed down AI until I can beat them reliably before moving on to n00b level players?

No.

The engine plays un naturally to humans. It has depth higher than that of a human

>Opening moves make no sense to me. I just move up a few pawns and a knight and then react to the AI. I don't know how to plan steps ahead of time.

Openings don't matter so much. Just learn the basic principles of it (control the center with D and E pawns, develop knights before bishops(generally), etc).

Learn a few openings and just keep playing them. I'd suggest the french defense as a response to E4 and QGD as a response to E5

>I'd suggest the french defense as a response to E4 and QGD as a response to E5
Uh, sure, ok?

I'll just play the AI until I get more comfortable with the game I guess.

>I'll just play the AI until I get more comfortable with the game I guess.

Don't

just play against normal players. Analyze your games and consider where you went wrong. Lichess has a good tool for analysis which will show where you made mistakes, blunders, what best move was, etc.

If you insist. I'm pretty fucking bad. Like, still need to think a few seconds to remember how certain pieces move bad.

Does lichess have lobbies or a ranking system? I don't want to get thrown against some dude that's been playing for years or something. I've just been dicking around with an offline chess game this whole time.

en.lichess.org/wydLpre92Vcd

>Does lichess have lobbies or a ranking system?

yeah both. just play unranked then

you'll learn quickly if you try dude. it won't take long.

Alright. I'll make an account and give it a whirl.

Are these threads regular on Sup Forums? I hang on Sup Forums often but I usually hang in one or the other general threads and don't venture to the front page often.

yeah i make them sometimes

Sweet. I'll try and pop by and play games with anons. But I'm out for now. I got a paper to write.

GOOD thread

>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW shitty low wage job
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW chess is my only joy and not even good enough to beat normies

feels bad man

>play chess with this guy at TAFE (like comunity college)
>we started out the semester on good terms but in the end he turn into a total shit cunt
>he always beats me in chess and tell me I'm terrible
>last Monday I beat him twice in a row
feels alright

en.lichess.org/wydLpre9

J U S T
U
S
T

J
U
S
T
J
U
S
T

what the fucking fuck man

BTFO

just...

en.lichess.org/xprEwjoY/white

could have beat this guy in two swift moves 2bh but its time for my night time snack

en.lichess.org/rKH4g1ZPdDEq

fuck this mexican slime

why is bullet so hard

>He doesn't cheat at chess

lmfao normies mad

>he doesn't cheat at chess

lol just lol