Our country oficially legalized abortion today

Our country oficially legalized abortion today.

First worlders, what was the impact in long term in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2016/11/turma-no-supremo-derruba-prisao-de-equipe-medica-de-clinica-de-aborto.html
planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/decreto-lei/Del2848compilado.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're faced with the distressing fact that most people in your country think murder is acceptable as long as the person isn't born yet.

;_;

"civilized international people" basically neutered themselves and now they are being replaced by the superior people of Pohjanmaa, who have like 20 kids.

WHO ALLOWED THIS? TEMER IS A FUCKING COMMUNIST!

fucking rad

Fellow brazilians:
g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2016/11/turma-no-supremo-derruba-prisao-de-equipe-medica-de-clinica-de-aborto.html

No, it hasn't. It's one isolated decision granting a writ to free the defendants, but that does not end the case.

>don't steal
Commie pepe is owned by the proletariat. I'll download it as much as I want!

t. 70 year old mormon in alberta

>conscious life begins at conception

so you don't wear condoms or pull out then?

There's a difference between white European abortion and favela monkey abortion.
The first is always a bad idea, while the latter is always a great achievement.

Yes, it is. Now every women can abort before 3 months

why are guys talking about such shit on Sup Forums
i thought some of you would be discussing the tragedy in brazil but no, nobody gives a shit,

>he is pro-interruption-of-the-development-of-a human-being-with-a-working-nervous-system
well fuck you too

>sperm is the same as a three month fetus

we're not first world but I personally know a couple of women that have had multiple abortions. A cousin of mine had 4 by the time she was 19. They just see it as acceptable because society actually accepts it, but it's not healthy to get that many abortions desu

I'm not against abortion, but that's retarded. Preventing fertilization is not the same as preventing implantation, which is not the same as aborting a pregnancy.

Believe what you will. I'm telling you - it hasn't.

Your cousin is a degenerate and murderer.

I hope her uterus is damaged from the abortions so she can't spread her shitty genes anymore.

Lol no if a woman is gonna have a child and she can't handle the burden she should abort regardless her station in life.

This desu

>I personally know
Nobody gives a fuck if your mother survived the coat hanger, spic.

if the baby would be living a shit life and the parents couldnt possibly support a family, wouldnt an abortion be the best option for everyone? instead of making everyones life unhappy and miserable, why not just prevent one unhappy life from beginning?

Prove it. It's Supreme court. Theu do what they want. It's legal now.

>implying i cant do it illegaly
Fucking first worlders man.

Fortunately white people who think like you will be outbred very soon.

>what was the impact
It's the only thing that keeps the black reproduction rate so low

I don't undesrtand leftists, really.

90% of our abortions are dumb black/brown and poor women. And yet they want to make it legal.

her uterus is damaged desu

wow your name calling adds so much to the discussion. Shoo, autist.

Adoption. There are some good local adoption centers. Basically let the kid get raised at least alright and when he reaches 18 it's his own problem. Nobody has the right of taking away someone's chance of becoming important/achieving happiness

Well it'd make sense if you wanted to prevent the increase of the poor population.

Government shouldn't dictate the morality rulebook of a nation and instead focus on the legal definition of what is considered a living individual.
If your society's moral fabric is as weak as the law itself, then you're pretty much fucked. Laws intention is to defend the warranties of the individual component of society against all odds, and a fetus is not part of that group.
A better solution would be to encourage and facilitate adoption amongst the population, privately or publicly investment and donation of money in refugee homes, and conscious campaigns against abortion. No pregnant woman enters an abortion clinic without after seeing a dozen other alternatives.

Sssshhhh, don't spoil it. Better to let it be and watch the nigger monkey population slowly diminish.

> Prove it

planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/decreto-lei/Del2848compilado.htm

Art. 124 usque 126

I won't make much of an effort on this. I guess you dind't even bother to read that it's an isolated decision that does not bind other courts. It doesn't even acquit the defendants.

*foster homes
lolwhat the fuck, it sounded right in my head

>Adoption. There are some good local adoption centers.
Have you ever been inside an orphanage? Those places are hellholes. Many kids are never adopted and even those that are statistically become abused at far higher rates. Not to mention all the criminality that will result from a large amount of young men with no father figures. I'd prefer not to get knifed by some bastard spawn like in the 3rd world desu.

>Adoption is already overwhelming unused and orphans are everywhere
>Lol remove abortion lets see what happens

but you can still get shot in America regardless

The safest Latin American country (Chile) is just barely as safe as the US. You're levels of violence aren't even comparable to ours.

You don't really need a father figure. You just need a male figure.

>be American
>be first world
>get shot

if you're really first world your homicide rates should be 0 like in Europe

>muhh numbers
fuck off. Our capital brings us down in levels of crime. Your cities are obviously way more dangerous than our 'cities' outside montevideo

>orphans are everywhere
That depends on the country I'm sure. I've literally never seen an orphan that I know of

It's fucking STF. If they made it legal how do you will stop them?

>if you're really first world your homicide rates should be 0 like in Europe
I've got bad news for you m8

terrorism don't count as homicide my friend

Lok mocho, you're talking out of your ass and I mean this as someone who's been there.Fucking dumbass edgy kids talking abortion on Sup Forums isn't any different than the *celibate* pope discusing the sexuality of thers.

It's not easy, it's not used as contraception, and a couple going through this sure as fuck doesn't need obstaccles thrown in their way.

>Government shouldn't dictate the morality rulebook of a nation
An individual sure as fuck ins't a tissue without the capacity of nociception, what the fuick is the feud right wingers have with science?

Termination of pregnancy should be elective prior to 16 weeks.

If you want campaigns that prevent abortion effectively fucking promote sex ed, not dumbass PROVEN useless methods like "chastity" see how that worked out for Palin's slut daughter.

>terrorism don't count as homicide
It literally does.

This is why monkeys shouldn't be given computers.

no it doesn't and it's much like black on white killings because it's just a response to racism

you stop being racist and terrorism will instantly stop

>there are americans right now who would rather kill a child immediately because they assume on the kids behalf that his/her life would be too shitty to ever possibly be worth living, or to ever possibly make something of
that feelerino

>you stop being racist and terrorism will instantly stop
Is this an example of a Brazilian intellectual?

I just don't want unwanted kids to start committing crime, up to and including killing people because of their fucked up childhoods.

Ah yes, the whole "bunch of cells in the uterus is a human life" gimmick

You forgot.
>let's not let gays adopt lmao

Also don't forget
>Welfare is abused by parasites and should be defunded
>Our capital brings us down in levels of crime.
>If we exclude a population center than the rest of the country is fine
Wow, just like literally every other country one earth.

What are you other than a bunch of cells bruh?

Well, he's sapient for one thing

it's an up to 3 month old fetus

did you guys just replied to me without reading my post?
Law shouldn't tell you what or what not to do with something that is deemed as law itself as a non-person.
Abortion should be legalized, but not encouraged.

This is your brain on being pro life.

Abortion is objectively good for society and the economy.

A bunch of cells out of the uterus and with full sapience and sentience, duh

The way I see it, being raised by parents who don't want you is worse than death, so even if abortion was murder (it isn't), I wouldn't care.

>people magically have a right to life once they've reached x arbitrary stage of development

Pro abortion "logic"

There are no Mormons in Alberta. Are you thinking of Mennonites?

Ehh kinda. that's if they stay not wanting you.
My parents loved me until I accidentally indicted my brother in a testimony. They still did parent things with me but the love never really returned to 100%.

MY other former friend lost the love of his father after he sided with his mother during a divorce case and he got bribed with something really stupid as fuck. Still talk to his dad but not him.

Cool blog.

less nogs

>with full sapience and sentience

If you become comatose do you cease to be a human being? How about the severely mentally disabled, who are never fully sapient? If I shoot a retard in the face, does it not still count as murder? How about strangling a baby to death; is that just a fourth trimester abortion?

Every definition of life is arbitrary, we are just setting the line a little further than you

Birth rate drops, you will have an aging population, you will have to import Muslims to breed for you.

If there's no brain activity, is there sentience? If there's no heartbeat, is it alive?

tfw living in a pro-gay anti abortion country

not that bad, fuck women

It doesnt matter since less third worlders is a good thing, was about damn time you legalize it.

Here it should be a crime, its only allowed in the first 3 months.

Flood of Ostrobothnians and their religious cults reeee

edgy.
Who the fuck still use nig nog/nogs? Stop being a shitty ass hispter with your slurs.

Shut it, nignog

Gives libtards and conservfags something to fight about when they get tired of fighting about guns and drugs.

>Quints
>5 5's
Very good get my friend

t. shitty ass hipster

Less abortions and less botched abortions.

All you need for an abortion is a fucking coat hanger, only retarded people think less people are aborted if it's forbidden.

We actually have a word for those that did abortions before it was legal.

Engelmacher.

Literally translates to Angel Maker.

CANADA GOD?

I guess it's ok to kill you when you are sleeping then, since you're not conscious :)

>Government shouldn't dictate the morality rulebook of a nation

Let's legalize homicides then :)

>First worlders, what was the impact in long term in your countries?
We're becoming less and less whites.

Not really, at conception there is a new organism.

Yes, since it's a living organism with a metabolism.

we should
no, if there is no brain activity it can be harvested for its organs, its a dead human being

There's nothing wrong with abortion. Some kids are born with many defects it's better to end it before it gets worse for them later on

kys you fucking garbage, go back to Sup Forums

it's actually better, but our press makes people feel paranoic about crime

>sperm is the same as a three month fetus
OP is misleading, it's only legal before the 3rd month from now on.

Nothing changed. When abortion was illegal, women still aborted. We had 200,000 illegal abortion a year, we have 200,000 legal abortion a year.

People who are against abortion are just dumb people.

The world does not need more brazilian subhumans.

Watch as your population growth halts to the point you need immigrants just to prop up your failing social programs.

the best thing for brazil is forced mass abortions
only people like this should be allowed to breed
the shit hole known as brazil needed to be cleansed until it looks like the south

this man is ugly

Ironically they are the region with less abortions

Kids don't develop self-consciousness until they are 3 years old, and a fetus in nothing but a mass of cels. That's like saying eating an egg makes you a chicken murderer.

Nice.

I don't get these pics.

They're South Brazilian couples...

And? It doesn't change the fact about what this user said

>free condom for everyone (you can get a pack of condoms for free in almost every hospital,clinic, etc)
>still legalized abortion