What's with black people and lactose intolerance?

What's with black people and lactose intolerance?

>Somalis and Ethiopians get 50% of their daily calories from milk
>le milk is for white people meme

Something about vitamin D

Milk is literally for babies and infants. Mammals including humans are supposed to stop drinking milk at some point in their growth. The enzme lactase is supposed to be naturally switched off when this happens. Whiteys are figurative and literal babies (whiny fat sjws/whiny fat nu-Right). Hence, Whiteys have mommy issues and continue to drink milk well into senescense. Tl/dr: whiteys are abhuman mutants that are an affront to God.

Why the fuck is Niger so okay with milk?

>retards eat legos
they can't digest it, which is why they are retards.

god damn the spanish peninsula got kicked and arabed.

This. Dark skins are not designed to get their D from their diet, they're evolved to get it from the equatorial sun.

>Malay mocking whites for neoteny

That big light spot is Niger? A lot of that has to be within the Sahara, which could give us two reasons: It may be hard to get accurate data because there are few people and the people who are there are nomadic; They may really drink a lot of milk because of the nomadic herder thing.

this map is a meme

39% of germany is lactose intolerant?

20% of France? The land of smelly cheese?

This map seems wrong

>USA is divided by races while everybody else isn't
>using data of native americans to calculate the tolerance rate of all Latin American countries

It's an achievement to find a map that is this retarded.

I had a qt girlfriend from there who loved dairy. Never thought about it until now.

Camel milk though.

This one is better but still flawed, it doesn't couth the inuit and blacks that live in USA and Canada.

>Dark skins are not designed to get their D from their diet, they're evolved to get it from the equatorial sun.
Whitey was the one who mutated into relying on self-produced vitamin D. The original way humans received vitamin D was through the sun.

I always laugh when it's said how non-white people "evolved" into something as if white was the original default.

>implying an upgraded model is inferior

White Americans are more tolerant of lactose?
That doesn't make sense with the mass Euro immigration where they are less tolerant

Same with Australia and NZ.

This map is a meme tho. When I've been to Colombian literally everybody was eating and drinking dairy based products .

100% this map cant be true. I live with multitudes of South East Asians. They all drink milk.

Culturally milk-drinking places still have lactose intolerants, it's just that lactose intolerants put up with it. My family is very lactose tolerant for example but my brother's wife is very intolerant b/c Puerto Rican.

Neither present-day whites nor blacks are the ancestral form. Proto-humans were closer looking to modern day whites however. More like small-headed, dark haired, slightly darker skinned, very hairy white people. Look at chimps. We looked like tall, skinny, upright chimps.

Not quite, Australia/NZ are still both overwhelmingly Anglo in regards to their European population.

And we're still much more tolerant than Brits. Maybe it's because they are overrun with brown people now.

The map isn't saying that all Southeast Asians are lactose intolerant. It's just saying that most of them are.

Well, in a normal day I eat 2 ounces of cheese, a bowl of cereal with milk, some coffee with milk and either drink a cup of regular or Greek yogurt as snack

I can eat cheese and ice cream and yogurt but a little bit of milk is enough to transformate my poo in liquid, it's pretty weird

>literally everyone drinks milk daily
>this meme map posted by a non-country thousands of kilometers away tells me 17 out of 20 people here are lactose intolerant
Maybe this explains our fart fetish.

R A R E

This map is horrid, it says nothing about dairy intake at all

Individuals may lack the alleles for lactase persistence, but still tolerate dairy products in which lactose is broken down by the fermentation process.

Most Africans outside of the tsetse zones LOVE milk, its just always fermented because 1. Personal tastes and 2. Climate creating spontaneous fermentation.

Niger is like that because of earlier Africans (tenerians) during the green Sahara period the climate was Mediterranean and they were cattle herders about 7k years ago in the Takarkori rock shelter in SW Libya right by Niger. They raised both semi domesticated north african cattle (earlier we have evidence of them pinning a kind of mountain sheep until a dry period occurred between the last Green phase for a long time) and later domesticated Middle Eastern Cattle.

Contrary to popular belief "sub Saharan's" culture in large part derives from periphetic relations to the climatic fluctuations of the Sahara. Only in the past 3k years did they move into the forest tropics where they contacted "Khoisan".

Just about everything we think of as African is derived from Sahelian and Grassland "Saharan" roots

I don't know. I'm not lactose intolerant

>Proto-humans were closer looking to modern day whites however
Are you talking about australopithecus? If that you may be right. However the first Homo species were (very probably) dark skinned.

I think because they have a lot of nomadic Tuareg people.

>drinking milk from a fucking COW filled with steroids and hormones.

>18% Finland

Tuareg as we know them only flourished after the fall of Garamata within about 2l years and the introduction of Camel from Somalia and Sudan.

Even then lactase persistence is largely a hallmark of cattle husbandry not camels or goats.