Sarajevo

Is this europe's shittiest capital?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAv28hvNNUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sarajevo is much nicer than Tiraspol, the capital of Transnistria.

It looks okay from that view.

Transnistria may think it's a real country, but it isn't :^)

Transnistria isn't a country

However, the capital of Moldova, Chișinău, is probably worse than Sarajevo.

This... this is where it all started. A shitty backwater town in an irrelevant balkan country. This is where empires crumbled.

That looks really scenic

At least learn how to cherrypick Moortugal.

from that image, it looks nice as fuck

No. Paris is the worst city in Europe by far, and is arguably the worst city in the civilized world.

No. Europe's shittiest capital city is Lisbon.

>that flag
the irony is palpable

Have you ever been to Lisbon?

Have you ever been outside your snow-covered shithole in bumfuck Nowherechetwan?

Yes my minions tell him how poortugal sucks

Considering what it went through 20 years ago, I see that looks pretty comfy.

Yes.

Yours, most graciously Franza Ferdinand the archduke of Austria

I feel you, so much european blood wasted for nothing but swift downfall and mongrelization.

I've been to Sarajevo. It's a nice city.

The shittiest is probably Podgorica. Not because it's really shitty, but because it's a boring city in the middle of the country.

Maybe Chișinău?
youtube.com/watch?v=bAv28hvNNUE

I'd visit her hotel

Sarajevo is actually one of the better capitals in the Balkans, believe it or not.

there's always warsaw(hint: and berlin)

Berlin is fine.

>Paris

Dude, I've been there two months ago. It's not fine.

In what way

>decent amount of sights
>great nightlife
>much cheaper than cities like london and paris

It's a bit ugly because communism but that's it

Warsaw and Berlin are fun. There is a lot of places to visit there and high tier nightlife. The worst capitals must be hamlets like Chișinău, Reykjavík, Helsinki etc.

Can confirm, Never go to Helsinki if you mistakenly come here. Just go little norther to Turku

Well, it was very dirty, some places literally stunk(pedestrian crossings under bridges, city train stations), a lot of homeless people, seemed dangerous(people shouting in arabic at a city train station and germans running the opposite direction out of the tunnel) I had to look for a proper restaurant for days(most of them were tourist traps), barely anything to see besides some museums and nightlife didn't concern me since I was there with my gf(that means I don't have a clue and you're probably right).

I was in Chisinau for 3 days. Depressing place for real

Is it safe?

Sarajevo is one of few nice places in bosnia with something to see, there are hellholes like zenica in bosnia that would make russian cities look like paris

nah

warsaw of athenes are the worst

>hamlets like helsinki

yes good goy stay far away from here

Warsaw will be a cyberpunk dystopian city in 50 years though. I hope I get augmented enough to see and live in such a place.

this.

have you?

You should visit Berlin. It's the shit.....tiest

You are the Neuroshima guy! Right?

Europe's shittiest capital by far is Podgorica

Is that a capital?

I'm with the other folks in this thread, OP- it looks just fine to me. Pleasant, even.

>all those minerats
Disgusting.

I posted some pics 2 months ago, mostly of food like currywurst etc.

looks like malmo to me

Yeah of Montenegro. Visited it last summer whilst I was travelling from the Croatian coast to Belgrade.

You germanics are hilarous

>mine rats