Mexico hate thread

UK and Australia EXTREMELY welcome.
>mfw beaners are big enough pieces of shit to enter a country illegally and live there but expect rights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American_Australians
blog.seattlepi.com/hottopics/2012/08/15/costco-shoppers-want-‘american-only’-hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
youtube.com/watch?v=mFN-1ubXnT8&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=sORW9K1QJCI
youtube.com/watch?v=vMlga_IM-iU
youtube.com/watch?v=psTn1OxDvcA
youtube.com/watch?v=pVCV7xoDYus
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkm0V-Eo34I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>constantly whine about racism
>go into rants about rednecks and white trash when challenged and call everybody that disagrees with them Billy Bob or Cletus

Why do you hate Mexicans? They are hard-working honest Christians. They boost your economy by taking jobs nobody wants for cheap.

>Trump lost popular vote by 2 million
>Obingo made it okay for illegal immigrants to vote
>4 million parasites live in California alone
The AMERICAN people have spoken.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
Thread theme

They enter illegally, instead of working hard to become honest citizens, and steal the jobs of honest citizens in their own country.
Also they don't help economically, pic.

Mexicans literally don't exist here, never met one in my life, or any other latinos now that I think about it

We don't even have blacks

Mexico is white guy isn't even Mexican ffs, you can't hold his going nuts against us

>Trying to argue logic with an American biggot
Nevermind carry on

>Mexico is white guy isn't even Mexican
What did he mean by this? "Gib me dat"?

I don't have any negative views about Mexicans, but why the hell do people think its "racist" for enforcing your immigration policies and your national borders?

Why is it racist to use the term "illegal immigrant" to refer to people who immigrated illegally?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American_Australians

Apparently they're 1% of Australia's population, mostly Brazilians. Never met one either desu

To be fair all the worst Mexicans on Sup Forums aren't posting with Mexican flags.

True, I still see ones that stay in their country cheering on the fuckers with our flag though.

Americans hate us because they ain't us.

We aren't just taking your jobs, we're taking you over.

Mexico's supremacy is no longer in doubt.

Do you hate all Mexicans or just illegals?

Imagine a Latin American Australian, pure autism and shitposter for sure.

Bullshit. Live next to African community

that's because you're from melbourne and should kys yourself

I hate illegals and the Mexicans that are okay with them.
t. Increasingly nervous parasite that's host is beginning to dispel it

Is a bad time to be a Mexican these days, I'm just gonna gtfo of Cali for good and live amongst the Cubanbros in Florida.

This kind of thinking only further divides us. Just because you have similar genetics to Mexicans doesn't mean you are one. If you were born in the US you are American.

Shut up Chicano, you really aren't helping

Sydney, you faggot

African-Australians are 1.5% of the population with over half being white South Africans/Rhodies and another significant minority being Egyptians who aren't counted as ME on the census for dumb reasons

It's not racist maybe social justice warriors are getting out of hand.

Good idea. Cubanbros are the best.
>If you were born in the US
>mfw

>implying we can be dispelled

No, I was born in Mexico. This is Mexican land; the Europeans took it.

So why not amnesty,,,,

yup besides, the southern white folks wont be able to tell me apart. Only problem i have with Florida is the goddamn hurricanes

>& their U.S.-born children
Fucking KEK'd are Trumplets that scared of calling a US citizen a US citizen?

Why are you even in the US then. If you want the US to be like Mexico so bad then here's an idea

fucking move to Mexico. But you won't because Mexico is a shithole.

>Fucking KEK'd are Trumplets that scared of calling a US citizen a US citizen?

Trumplets only recognize whites as Americans.

I'm not him, I guessed he wasn't born here
and I was right

>Be half Mexican
>Look white
>Live in Texas
>Have to listen to white people saying racist shit about Mexicans

Too much a beta to say anything to them.

Nah, it is racist, they mean to aply the law with a specific target in mind and if Trump's cabinet picks aren't proof enough for you he does mean to govern on the campaign on the platform he campaigned on, white nationalism, then you're a fucking idiot

Trump's pledge was that he would make Mexico "pay" and his constituents understood perfectly well it wasn't just about paying for his damn wall

Just ignore them m8, you've got better shit to do

I'm full Mexican and I'm white, you do realize we are not a race don't you?

>mexicans

Laugh it up Honduras, things CAN get worse

>Honduras

Country so awful it and its neighbors are completely unable to stop waves of people trying to leave their dumps.

I mean I look real white. Pale, blonde hair green eyes. Dad looks like Marco Rubio with hazel eyes.

>they mean to aply the law with a specific target in mind

Well aren't 95% of illegal immigrants from Mexico? It's not like Canadians are jumping the border to do anything more than buy cheap cigarettes and milk.

Similarly, is it discriminatory for the Mexican government to target Guatemalans when talking about illegal immigration?

>says the subhuman central american

Wait how cheap is American milk?

skim milk or gtfo

Well it doesn't come in bags so probably more expensive.

>skim

>aren't 95% of illegal immigrants from Mexico?
Not really, 7 million of the aren't.

>Mexican government to target Guatemalans

>milk
>bag

is this some kind of meme?

>So, it turns out that this is all about Canadians driving to Bellingham, Washington to shop for things like milk, gas, and other items that are considerably cheaper in the US. For instance, a jug of milk at the downtown Vancouver Costco is listed for $4.60, while the equivalent at the Bellingham Costco is $2.50, a 1,000-gram block of cheese is $13 in Vancouver but $4 cheaper in Bellingham., a 230-count case of Huggies diapers is $48.99 and about $10 cheaper south of the border.

Also
>blog.seattlepi.com/hottopics/2012/08/15/costco-shoppers-want-‘american-only’-hours/

That and the never-ending softwood lumber dispute are the two biggest trans-national issues (now that Keystone XL seems to be in mutual support).

Mexico does not want Central American trash.

>real white
I don't know why you even bother identifying yourself as Mexican anymore

Nah, it's actually 52%, and no, the government treats all Central Americans badly, not just Guatemalans, fortunately that's about to change as even Peña has to realize at some point there no longer is any reason to cooperate with the US

>Canadians are pouring money into your economy over simple shit like milk and eggs
>This is an issue for you

Ok then

He is probably talking about the """mexican southern wall"""".

Asians and Africans also get treated like shit, there's no discrimination

I get that, the INM doesn' treat anyone well, unless they're Eastern European strippers

Read between the lines and look at the pictures, they are mad because of the rude """"""""Canadian"""""""" pakis that swarm the place.

Many Canadian provinces (ex. BC, Alberta) have milk jugs like normal people.

But Ontario and maybe some other ones sell milk bags.

Each bag is 1L each and you get 3 per pack.

I think the milk lasts longer by keeping the remaining 2/3 perfectly sealed, but I could be wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

Yes, looks like a lot of "Surrey" residents.

LOL tbqh I support migrants, not Mexican ones because I've never met a single chicano in my life.
But my family and community gives food and shelter to central Americans and Cubans that go through my city to cross the border.
I wouldn't mind having them in here because I know every single person that works in here is also a consumer and further supports our economy.
youtube.com/watch?v=mFN-1ubXnT8&t=23s
US "free money" they give to us goes directly for that purpose. Stop central American migration, is very common to see places all over Mexico run by churches and non-profit organizations that help and give shelter to undocumented illegals from Central Americans.
Non the less, American government have us grabbed by the balls in order to deport all of them, even if they are fleeing violence.
No further economical support = mor immigrants trying to cross the border

Estados Unidos ya es un país Latino.
No hay absolutamente nada que puedan hacer ustedes malditos gringos para parar la insurrección de las comunidades latinas. Y cree cuando digo, todos los mierdas racistas hijos de puta se arrepentirán.

Meet some Brazilians and Chileans, only Latinos really I've ever met, they seem to make up the most of the Aus Latino community.

Why do Americans like to suck cocks? Holy shit

>says the third-class mexican

Parece mas negro

we dont really have mexicans in australia. ive only met 3. one was a 40 year old alcoholic who used to come into the bar i worked at. he had a handle bar mustache and tattoos and looked like a bandito but he was very sensitive. we used to get people come in with counterfeit notes so we had to check 50s. when i checked his he got all sulky and said "its cause im mexican isnt it. im not a criminal". the other mexican i met was a fellow bar tender he was really fair skin and looked european. said he was from the south and was just spanish. he was a really nice guy. the last mexican i met was a shift native who looked like a cockroach, with really far apart eyes and who i think was a drug dealer. i avoided him when i could. thats all my experience with mexicans.

They have a lot of time on their hands, since half of all wh*te people are too fat and stupid to get jobs.

Chicanos asquerosos

It's a fence now

blacktown?

youtube.com/watch?v=sORW9K1QJCI

Mexicans assimilate perfectly into the USA

Kek. Nah m8, more up north

Build the wwall

>eating in McDonald's
>ever
He is not Mexican desu.

Chicanos > meximierdosos

youtube.com/watch?v=vMlga_IM-iU

I want to move to Russia, is something wrong with me?

Oh look, this thread again..

The thing is that, literally, we don't give a flying fuck.

A mexican NEVER eats at taco bell.
N e v e r.

Taco bell is not mexican

the africans are multiplying and spreading i guess.

He's Mexican-American and /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=psTn1OxDvcA

kys chang

youtube.com/watch?v=pVCV7xoDYus

Mexican Americans are a fascinating people 2bh

You have to go back subhuman.

Stay triggered Adolf.

No really. Consider suicide you filthy paki, indian, somali or spic trash that found his way up north.

Wow, I support that wall now.

Please build it asap!

>african community
>blacktown
kek

>Mexico hate thread
>80% is positive comments

Not even Teump hate us kek, he took back the wall claims and keeps deflating the deportation numbers lel.

Hitler was right.

>you filthy paki, indian, somali or spic trash that found his way up north.

Truly our greatest ally.

USA
S
A

Why? They woke

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkm0V-Eo34I

what the actual fuck, this is some nigger tier behavior.
At least narcos have some kind of standard

There are four kind of Mexican people:

>The one's who just want to travel and get back to the country to improve it and get everyone to learn values and stuff from outside. [High class and middle class usually]

>The one's who just want to leave to a 1st world country because they got kidnapped once and survived (which is a real miracle) or just wants Mexico to be nuked. [Middle class usually]

>The one's who don't give a flying fuck about anything, they like their way of living even if they complain all day about government, family and acquaintances, this is the majority of people and is really easy to manipulate them through media. [low class usually]

>The one's who want all Aztec/Mayan traditions back because those are our real cultural values (hipster people who lives in houses with cats, plants, feminists sometimes) and hates money, television, radio, religion and government.[Middle claas and low class usually]

Usually you get to know the first two on another country. Sorry if we're noisy and did something offensive, there some who don't deserve being outside.

I don't know, they are characters though. It's so foreign to me. I feel like they must be acting here.

These people are converted into something else. They don't act like Mexicans.

That's the "burger" influence.

People don't know that most of the Mexican immigrants living in US were shit-tier, Low-IQ Mexicans someday.

Now they are U.S. Citizens, and I'm OK with that. Build that wall!