Are Slavs white?

Are Slavs white?

Apparently Lithuanians and Belorussians are whiter than Germans so yes.

Why do most slavs have such small heads? So glad I have a big box head like the guy on the left.

No one is white

White people no longer exist.

White people are a myth.

Have you learned nothing on this board?

My head shape is identical to guy on left but I have brown hair and eyes and irish

How many times do you need to create this thread to be satisfied? It looks like obsession or something

>white
Nope, Russians are Red!

Are Australians abbos?

long horse heads/faces are weird

GLORIOUS EXPOSITION, COMRADE!!!

no

once and for all: no

>small heads
They are shorter but wider, you can even see it on the pic. The cranial volume is measurable and is almost identical (eastern european is lower, but can be explained with the smaller overall body size).

Here's a (you)

>They are shorter but wider, you can even see it on the pic. The cranial volume is measurable and is almost identical (eastern european is lower, but can be explained with the smaller overall body size).

Bullshit. By my personal exp Russians have bigger brains than Nordic race - when I live in EU I has been shocked by small European skulls - not surprisingly Europeans reject al progressive things and dreamed about new medieval times (Just see all modern games/pop-cult - scientists are bad, progress is bad - all Western scientists are Asians/Russians/Jews). In other words Europeans is different and very degrading race IRL - personally I ok about mixing with Negroes or Asians, but abominable Europeans cause stronk disgust for me.

P.S. All above is not about Mediterranean people - they are ok.

Also picrelated. Progressive European thinker - Karl Marx - don't belongs to small-brain horse-face Nordic race. Smart Europeans always are not Nords.

Karl Marx isn't European - he's Jewish

Yes, Jews are smart people. In difference with Nords. Nords are so stupid that even during Nazi time they has been ruled by smart Mongoloids really. Aryan pride ololo

>wishful thinking

>when I live in EU
Where did you live? Your whole post is a projection of how europeans see us.

Blood of Genghis Khan pulsed in my veins!

Are Germanics heterosexual?

Portugail, Spain, Germany. Returned in Russia because 3000 Euro per month is much worse than same sum in Russia (ololo Evil Russian oil corporations are the best, actually many European expat's work in Russia because of this)..

stop trying to narrow the definition of white

White = Nord. Russians = Red

>3000 Euro per month
Lies.

Oh I get it, the joke is that the guy on the left is actually Russian while the one on the right is German.