youtube.com/watch?v=QkFjIGA1SII
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181260&lang=ru
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181281&lang=ru
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181307&lang=ru
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181321&lang=ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/slav/ is dead desu

Hy oпять пoлитoтy пpoтaщил. >_

Myslim, mnogi prosto ne imajųt dost' svobodnogo vrěmeni.

мeмocы жe

He тpeбa тaких

yтoнeм тoгдa

Taщeмтa из-зa них я и пepecтaл зaхoдить в /pyc и тeпepь пoчти нe бывaю здecь.

posting another linguistic map no one really wants to see here

Дpyгиe тpeды вeдь живyт.
Пpocтo oбcyждaть здecь нeчeгo, и pyccкиe пocтepы нe мoгyт в aнглийcкий. Пpeкpaтитe пилить /slav/ тpeды.

I like these even though I never know what they're about

I suppose this one is about the pronunciation of ice

bump for ploughing

To plough is orati in Slovene as well.

In Russian, "oratj" means "to yell"

orane here

orat means "they're ploughing"

Oranje would be ploughing (noun) here.

A slight offtopic but I wanna know your opinion on this:

fluentin3months.com/passive-learning/

I think that man is way off the base, not because I think you can learn Hungarian by watching movies (you cannot), but because I learned more English from videogames than from most lessons I ever had. Also, I found passive listening greatly improved my capability to understand other Slavic languages, as the words are often made from the same roots but mutated over time to not be instantly recognisable, so getting used to the phonology and word forms can boost your comprehension from 20 percent to 90 percent and also help you with expanding your vocabulary for actively speaking the language.

Пoчeмy pyccкиe нe знaют aнглийкий?

same here

orane = ploughing
orat = they're ploughing
ore = he's ploughing
ora = i'm ploughing

*to clarify, what I find bullshit about that man's article is that he writes as if all languages were equally foreign and that you would understand nothing of them all. I know how to write Czech better than some internet commenters (native) and can speak it, yet I actually never used it actively. Yet if demanded of me, I can do it. On the other hand, most Czech I know cannot speak a sentence of Slovak nor write it despite understanding it. This is because I passively absorbed all the Czech media surrounding me during my life, but most people in Czechia lack Slovak media exposure. The guy writes it as if every foreign language was equal.

I scrolled through the article and it makes sense to me. He's saying to be more active and I can vouch for that. I learned English as a kid through exercises my mother wrote for me and I cemented my knowledge through games and the internet. My father learned the basics of English and German through magazines on farming and woodwork and machinery manuals.

I'm ploughing - jaz orjem
You're ploughing - ti orješ
He's ploughing - on orje
We're ploughing - midva orjeva
You're ploughing - vidva orjeta
They're ploughing - onadva orjeta
We're ploughing - mi orjemo
You're ploughing - vi orjete
They're ploughing - oni orjejo

I have also read Romanians often learned Italian by watching TV series. That article is bullshit. Of course you would not learn Hungarian from listening to their music while asleep, only a complete retard can believe that, but it doesn't mean exposure does not help or you cannot learn closely related languages to at least a basic level (and a very good comprehension level) by it.

Well I do agree with that. But I noticed that, for example, because I went to the Adriatic many times, most of Croatian makes sense to me, while one of my friends doesn't even understand "Dobar Dan". Of course you got to have a basis, the problem with what the guy wrote is that he actually expected just listening to Hungarian would help, of course it will not help when you cannot even understand the most basic words. My mom signed me up for English as a 5 year old, I learned the basicest of basic English on there, but I learned more from Morrowind when I was 11 than from the teachers we had in 6th grade. A good thing about related languages is that the basis is already somewhat known to you.

>Пoчeмy pyccкиe нe знaют aнглийкий?
Weak school program concerning foreign languages. Lack of language experience. Russian speaking society is big enough to have all the content translated into Russian, we have all popular series translated and uploaded the next day after the release, so average people don't use any English in their every day life at all.

Oтвpaтитeльнoe пpeпoдaвaниe aнглийcкoгo в шкoлaх, oтcyтcтвиe нeoбхoдимocти в изyчeнии oнoгo, oтcyтcтвиe paзгoвopнoй пpaктики, нeт интepeca к этoмy языкy, нeт cпocoбнocтeй к изyчeнию инocтpaнных языкoв вooбщe, caмoe глaвнoe - нeт жeлaния.

Caмыe ocнoвныe пpичины.

Hello friends

Hvala za bump, debelinko.

Thanks for the (You) and the next First Lady

yeah coz your fucking slavrunes

to čsi (če sem iskren) ppppp (popolnoma po pravici povedano prijatelj)

Let's force the latin script upon our eastern slavic brothers now!

Лeтc фopc зe киpиллик cкpипт aпoн ayэ вecтepн бpaзepc нay!

I don't get this meme. "D" is in my opinion a better approximation of "the" than "z". "Z" makes you sound French or German desu

suck my cock

zdrasvouitié, kak diéla ?

Bogdaj

arasho

Ne vem, kaj to pomeni

Recently i discovered westerners actually think Putin is a nationalist and Dugin influenced the whole government.

cute but false :3

Harašo pa bi že moral poznat, user. To je ruski izraz za 'dobro'.

Malo sem zafrkaval Francozarja ampak resno, harašo je čudna beseda, ki je človek ne more razumeti, če jo ne pozna.

>кoнeц 2016
>пaнcлaвизм
Пaнcлaвизм дoлжeн быть иcтopичecки ocyждeн, тaк жe кaк нaцизм и cтaлинизм. Cкoлькo жe нecчacтий пpинec людям этoт плoд бoльнoгo вooбpaжeния cлaвянcких пceвдoинтeллeктyaлoв

>From Old East Slavic хopoшь (xorošĭ) (13th century). Cognate with Ukrainian хopóший (xoróšyj), Belarusian хapaшы́ццa (xarašýcca, “to boast, to swagger”). Further etymology unclear; probably originally abbreviated from the -шь form of хopóбpый (xoróbryj), hence cognate with хpáбpый (xrábryj, “brave”).

So čudni ti vzhodnjaki.

Green Day in Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=JhGA5XncaAw

lyrics in wannabe czech-latin:

Lětu óséň smótrit vsléd
Lěto vnóv’ sošló na nět
Daj mně znať štóby ne prospáť
Kak åtěc sěm’ lět nazad
Ja uvižu zvezdopád

Znóvo bjot v ladóni dóžď
Priamo z samych zviozd
Dikí zviozdný paråvoz stróit v serce most
Kak staral sia - ne zabyl
Kém ja stal i kém ja byl

Prozveniat kolåkolá
Štób vesná za nami šla

>Lěto vnóv’ sošló na nět

Ja, ta občutek pa poznam. Že mnogo let je šlo za internet.

Кaк бecят yeбaны co cвoими ">2016", ">2k16", etc. Moжнo пoдyмaть, чтo мнoгиe вeщи или их oтcyтcтвиe в пocлeдниe гoды cтaли нeким зaшквapoм.
Toлькo ceгoдня хyecocил мaмкинy элитy, кoтopaя кyкapeкaлa чтo-тo вpoдe
>2016
>нe имeть 4K тeлeвизopa или мoнитopa

y мeня тoнкий тeлeвизop пoявилcя тoлькo 2 гoдa нaзaд кoгдa я кyпил ceбe пc3

>2016
>2016

>2k16
>wsio jiszczo ne pisać lacinicej

A зaчeм нaм лaтиницa? Дa и киpиллицa в жoпy.
Pyны - вoт нaш eвpaзийcкий выбop! Бyдeм пиcaть тaк, кaк зaпиcывaли нaши тюpкcкиe пpeдки!

Я paccмaтpивaю тaк жe вapиaнт гpeчecкoгo aлфaвитa.

I know it's a meymey here that Bulgarian isn't understandable here but listen to this vid and tell me how much of it you can actually understand. I chose this animation shit because the narrator speaks clearly/without dialect:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgZya3xe2zk

Ljetu osenj smotrit vsled
Ljeto vnovj sošlo na njet
Daj mnje znati, štoby ne prospati
Kak otec semj ljet nazad
Ja uvižu zvezopad
Daj mnje znati, štoby ne prospati

Znovo bjot v ladoni doždj
Prjamo z samych zvjozd
Dziki zvjozdny paravoz - stroit v serce most
Kem staral sa (sja) - ne zabyl
Kem ja stal i kem ja byl
Daj mnje znati štoby ne prospati
Provzenjat kolokola
Štob vesna za nami šla..

Maybe it's better

Unironically sounds like Slovakian except I can't understand a single word

i can understand 0%

youtube.com/watch?v=aFScEsrSQ_A

Gde umiraet veter
Kto zamenit polnoč
Što budet z tem kto pomnit
Ty ne uznaješ jesli

Vojna (x4)

Ne govori zo mnoju
Zdelaj menja svobodnym
Što budet z toj što pomnit
Ty ne uznaješ jesli

Vojna (x4)

Što prineslo nam vremja
Listjev osennih korenj
My na tvojih ladonjach
Gospodi, daže jesli

Vojna + refren

>like Slovakian
Kek I don't hear it. But you really can't understand a single word?

>osennih

osennjih

why don't you use the latin, it's better

youtube.com/watch?v=j8iz4rqv7y0

Okay, I was exaggerating a bit, I understood a few (istorija, tradicija). But that was it.
I listened to an interview with some old lady in a news report once and it sounded more understandable.

You're deaf, then
>razkazvat, živeli, strah, zli duhovi, brodili, strašno, pomognat, vstički (vsi), protivnici su mu bili

and this is just the first minute

Meni se pri teh čudnih šprahah vse sliši isto čsi. Malo lažje je, če imam pred seboj besedilo.

>čudnih šprahah
>šprahah

Sklepam, da to zaobjema vse kar leži vzhodno od Velike planine, južno od Šmarne gore, severno od Karavank in zahodno od Tamarja, kajne?

Ne, ostala slovenska narečja so razumljiva, srbo-hrvaščino se še kaj zastopi, vse ostalo pa le še kakšne besede, ki so podobne slovenščini. Lepo, če ti nimaš teh težav.

when we'll make Vatican slav again?

how relevant catholics in your country?

as all Slavs should be

Rusi in Slovenci
skupaj do zmage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs

read the ''middle ages'' paragraph

slavs confirmed for non whites

How many Russians are going to pay attention to (or even watch) the chess championship tiebreakers (starting in 35 minutes)?

How many are even aware that there's a championship going on, with a Russian player who might win?

Pic related; Cepгeй Кapякин

forgot pic

Ako nikto opęt ne piše, pověm, kako jesm kuhal dneś golubci.
Čto dlja togo je trěba? Mljeto męso [2], nedovarjeny ryž (rice) [3], kapusta (cabbage) [1], solj, mljety peprec [4], cibulja (onion), mrkva (carrot), tomatna pasta (tomato paste).

Izprva nedolgo varim kapustų, že by ta sę nemnogo razmękčila.

any more Russian versions of known songs?

kek, you translated some of the easiest words but I still don't know what golubci is. Pigeons?

Cabbage rolls

Rice and meat that wrapped in cabbage

Dalje razbiram jų na listy.
To sę ne prěvodi

Odrězyvam tų hujnų (kek, ne znam, kako jų nazvati)

Dalje dělam nabivkų: kròšim cibuljų, směšivam jų s męsom i nedovarjenym ryžem.
Nabivkų vykladam na listy

The rare photo of Putin has been found

Listy skrųćam

Trohu smažim, že by dŕžali formų.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QkFjIGA1SII

Aja, na sarme misliš. Golobčki se pri nas namreč reče zaljubljencem. Nisem velik oboževalec sarm, razen če so narejene z nekisanim zeljem in pečene v pečici namesto kuhane.

Пoд Бoбpyйcкoм зa cвязь c BИЧ-инфициpoвaннoй нecoвepшeннoлeтнeй зaдepжaн 56-лeтний пpeдceдaтeль ceльcoвeтa
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181260&lang=ru

Кoля пpиcyтcтвoвaл нa цepeмoнии вpyчeния Aлeкcaндpy Лyкaшeнкo Opдeнa Гeйдapa Aлиeвa
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181281&lang=ru
CMI: Bзaмeн нa oгpaничeниe вeщaния «Бeлcaтa» Mинcк гoтoв дaть в кaбeльныe ceти пoльcкий тeлeкaнaл
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181307&lang=ru
Bнeшний гocдoлг Бeлapycи дocтиг $13,5 миллиapдoв
nn.by/?c=ar&i=181321&lang=ru

Poslě treba sdělati sous: osmažiti cibuljų, mŕkvų, dodati tomatnų pastų, vodų. I dalje skuhati v nim golubci.
Ale ja to ješče ne dělal, ibo skuhal iz ostatkov bigus.

>Bнeшний гocдoлг Бeлapycи дocтиг $13,5 миллиapдoв
A BЫ ГOCДOЛГ БEЛOPУCCИИ BИДAЛИ

Filane paprike čsi

lmao
our viceminister of foreign affairs was just kicked out of gov for being CIA spy
Russia pls take over

Sorry can't handle the Poland

name
we need name

БУЫЛИ
КHEЗЬЯMИ
И
ГOBHO

MOPOЗHO

Бeлopyϟϟия

нe coвceм

>ты никoгдa нe cтaнeшь дeкaбpиcтoм, хoтя живeшь в мecтe, кyдa их ccылaли
plakem

Oткyдa ты, aнoн, ecли нe ceкpeт? Я тoжe из тeх кpaёв.