Seriously, go fuck yourselves. i'm so goddamn sick of all you faggots giving us shit all the time...

seriously, go fuck yourselves. i'm so goddamn sick of all you faggots giving us shit all the time. hurr durr shart in the mart, you're fat, your president is actually retarded, your president is a nigger, your president is donald trump. just fuck off already and except that we're fucking on top here and all you other little shit holes like that literal fucking leaf canada, and those faggot english are actualy bottom dwelling trash that WE ALLOW to post here. i'm sick of reading all this garbage every goddamn day and then having to write out all these rants. are americans perfect? fuck no. we aren't that bright and sometimes we use the wrong your or maybe we try to look intelligent so we can actually fit in and we use a word irrefutably but its not a big deal. i come here all the time and i have to look high and low for a post that isn't shitting all over everything i love. i look in the /cum/ threads, i look in the /brit/ threads, i look to the ceiling, i even get down on the floor. but does anyone do the dinosaur? fuck no cuz its the american down there and hurr durr he probably has a gun.

fuck you all.

Burger can't handle the banter

Grown thicker skin faggot

What the hell is this!? Civil War 2.0?

You expect me to read all that? At 1:30 in the morning?

Shant be reading a word of that

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words hurt the most

News flash: You're a gay cunt who can't handle bantz, blames his problems on minorities, makes shit content and even shittier posts.

You're no better than the stormfags or the tankies who post on /his/. You're obnoxious, you're rude, and you can't handle banter, which is what Sup Forums is founded on.

>i look in the /cum/ threads, i look in the /brit/ threads,
posters to come here to see generals are the worst

Australia loves America! OoOoOo!!!

k Pablo

>Why is Finland the greatest country ever made?
That doesn't count

Do you hate immigrants? (That's a trick question you'll get arrested if you say yes, haha)

S

H

A

A

T

IN MAT

S H A R T

At least your president isn't a feminist granny who got cucked by her husband.

He's worse he's Likes the taste of subhuman Russian cock

Fuck off cuck.

But he's on the good side of the memes. Hillary would be a big target of memes.