10/10

English is the ultimate language.

we have two variations of norwegian, and it's only causing crap
It's a 100-year long joke

10/10
god's language.

9/10
would be 10/10 if using Cyrillic script

How the fuck can you rate your own language?

cykablyat
7/10

Forgot the fucking number jfc
7/10

my gf is russian so i know some of your native language.

what's a russian doing in africa?

>two variations
wew

getting fucked by an african big cock?

meme language and considered (one of) the most difficult out of the ones without a special alphabet. spoken only by whites. very flexible structure giving power to speaker. GOD TIER pronounciation logic.

4/10 A mongrel hodgepodge of garbage.

We don't even have a standards body like the French do.

10/10

Language of the gods. Mortals step aside.

She must be a disgusting cunt then.

0/10

So someone fucks your gf? Why did she come to Africa of all the places she could go to?

10 for sure

3/10

I don't care what anyone says

I don't know shit about slovenic languages, sorry. Though i'm assuming those are actually different, like spanish to italian
But the thing about the two languages is that there's only difference in writing
One of them was made for farmers, the other was made for city-dwellers, but this just made a lot of crap
the two different norwegians are about as similar as american to british english

I was just messing with you because I presume you also have dialects. Those were just examples of dialects from different dialect groups.

We actually have three written standards desu; one that's used with standard Slovene, one for the Prekmurje dialect and one for the Rezija dialect.

1/10

It's pretty fantastic what it can do, 10/10.

only Latin and maybe ancient Greek are 10/10 languages, the rest is inferior

>muh old is good

6,5/10

10/10

language spoken by the gods

1/10

Standard 7
Tosk 9
Gheg 10

3/10

writing system is ok enough. i didn't fall down even once learning my tongue. there are only 5 vowels ad this matters learning English.

4/10 chink-raped language

t.asian manlet

Native language: English
What do I rate it?: 7/10
The reason for rating it this?: I rated my native tongue as seven out of ten because There is only one version of the articles "the" and "a." English is a very popular language and will get me around most parts of Europe. English also has a lot of literature, music, and television shows. Also, Since English has some parts of greek and latin in it. You can guess what a word might mean if you know what the suffix and prefix mean.

>There is only one version of the articles "the" and "a."
Why is this bad in your opinion?

Een dikke vette tien

I am currently learning german and it is a pain in the ass to see which version of the I have to use. Like if I want to say the coffee it is "Der kaffee." But what if you want water? you can't say "Der Wasser." that is incorrect. You have to say "Das Wasser." I am only a beginner so I won't go in depth.

7/10
lol phonetic spelling

Solid 7

10/10

I rate Spanish 9/10 beautiful language, but I like Italian better
Chilean Spanish is 10/10

Oh come on there are just four different cases with four forms either defined or indefinied, which makes 28 different options to use one of eleven articles. That's easy

I see what you mean but only having two articles isn't a bad thing. Standard Slovene doesn't have any desu

10/10 Spanish is GOAT.

2/10
would've been 1/10 if it didn't have hangul.

Finnish: 10
All you Germanic language niggers need to face reality. Your languages are a 4/10 at most. If you dont have Ä or Ö, it's like 3 at best

10/10 el español es un lenguaje hermoso y encantador. Todos los sumisos al ingles me besan la caneza del pene y después los pies.

What's about Ü?

As long as it has dots on it you get bonus points.
Ps. Drawing a fucking circle on top (Å) is not how you make letters, Sweden

20/20

I wish finnish used chinese logos but no so 9/10

6/10
I dont like the sound of it, i prefer germanic languages, they sound more smooth

Å just sounds like a retarded Ö

10/10 la concha de tu madre

100/10

0/10 because of Ř

I unironically love my language of 2 million speakers. It sounds unlike any other Slavic language.

>tfw vuolsi così colà dove si puote ciò che si vuole e più non dimandar

11/10

Your accent cant be counted as language, you just speak mountain croatian

>le croatian language meme
Only Chakavian can qualify and it's not that similar to any Slovene dialect except maybe some border ones

youtube.com/watch?v=ksgvwBvoQ0E
kaj pričavkaš grom te pogodič prosim

Polish 8/10
East border 9/10
Kashubian 6/10
Silesian bydlo/10

>sexy voice by woman
0/10

>masculine voice by man
7/10

>sense of humor
11/10

>burka burkaism
4/10

>scientific suitability
5/10

>can understand other [lanugage family] languages

azerbaijani/gagauz: 9/10
turkmeni: 7/10
uzbek/uighur: 5/10
kazak/kırgız/tatar/altai: 4/10

>number of communicable people
about 100 million oghuz,(+ somewhat communicable with 150 million other turkic languages)

6/10

>arabic, persian, french, english influence
2/10

Nigga, your language doesn't even have narrow vowels or the semivowel, your word order's all fucked up, and your morphology is too primitive to be able to process clusters like -el, -ol, -šč-, -dj-, or -rj-. Many of your everyday terms are Turkish or Arabic. Serbo-Croatian is like a beginner's Slavic language crash course for Italian, Turkish and Albanian learners. It's the worst and most disfigured Slavic language apart from Polish.

The South Prekmurje dialect sounds nice, it's a shame it's not the official language instead of that Serbian filth

10/10 for sure

>mfw non English speakers say they have 10/10

Come back when you speak the world language as your first language.

English is 10/10 in that it is the perfect lingua franca. 5/10 in how it actually sounds.

This

French 11/10

ikr

6/10 the sytheticity is nice but overrated