/v4/ + friends best girl edition

wake the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fiftyfivebeats/low-life
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
politico.eu/article/president-european-parliament-martin-schulz-wants-to-be-germanys-next-chancellor-report/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37403542
youtube.com/watch?v=mO9lVCvxNBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s*ras was the worst girl in hellsing

Shit thread once a gain.

These thread are getting worser and worser.

Being here sooner than magyar cigany is sad.

>Being here sooner than magyar cigany is sad
This

>Fucking weebs
I bet you voted for Tomio you sick fuck

kavarna fears the samurai

Who wins, a medieval knight or a samurai?

katana can cut through plate armor

And modern tanks :^)

Tomio is a race traitor.

It's no coincidence that he was exiled to eastern (central) Europe. Not even Japanese like him.

Any weeb who votes for him because of his yellowness should consider sudoku.

autism

What games does v4 like to play?

I recently started playing xcom2; really liking it

modded Skyrim, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Fallout NV, and gsg

my toaster can't run anything else, I'm afraid

I mostly play Paradox map painters (CK2, Vic2, DH and Stellaris), but recently decided to replay the Mass Effect series recently, already playing 3. Also sometimes squeeze in a Binding of Isaac or Nuclear Throne run.

+ wow,overcuck and hots

These two games in pic.rel
and War Thunder If i feel masochistic.
Arma 3 is the game of my life tbqh, i met my best steam friends while playing it

>these two individuals are leading figures of the Czech right
I envy Czechs that they still live in a country where they can simply laugh them off

Who is their equivalent in Slovakia? I only know Kotlaba and that they banned his train patrols/blackshirts

i play less and less nowadays, most new games are shit and i don't feel like replaying my favs for the 1000 time

about a week ago i've bought the newest humble with tis-100 which i've played through before and legend of grimrock2 which i'm dregging through slowly

Hello!

Whats for lunch?

a bude hur

everyone except Kotleba is one big meme

Hnídek is not leader desu he is just master rustler
Like few days ago when he made SJW mad because he got skull on his tshirt

>le skull is le nazi symbol !!!!11

sjw? I just saw that gypsy with shitty texts being mad saying that after they won Hitler is coming or something like that

yeah they are sucking his dick for his "bravery"

>Náměstkyně pražské primátorky Petra Kolínská (Strana zelených) je natolik uchvácena bojem Radka Bangy proti nenávisti, že se rozhodla jej navrhnout na udělení Ceny hlavního města Prahy.

he should totally sing one of his song there, he is really a positive example!

Mrdám tě, narvu ti ho, čubko, do kundy, seš děvka a všichni to ví, kouříš mě, nastříkám ti to na kozy, nic jinýho si ani nezasloužíš,
„Dáme čáru a pak zašoustáme si na pláži, jo, baby, vylížu ti píču a co ty, dělám ti to zezadu, při tom tě tahám za vlasy. Nemůžeš se dočkat, až ho budeš mít … v prdeli,

Where is that one nice lithuanian poster?
Is he kill?
I'm worried

he is in work. my guess

Post phone lockscreen

Probably tomato soup.

No elo

No elo

>tfw it's a substitute for a received message

huzzah

Ahoj

Sorry for shit quality, I have no idea how to make webm from video

Really stretched out. Over here we got a lot of snow too but it's supposed to start raining tomorrow.

>a wild tree kot

Comfy

top comf

soundcloud.com/fiftyfivebeats/low-life

I made this for you, visefriends&co

qtaf

I like it

Can i save it?

you dont need to ask

Thanks lori

Out of curiosity

What do you work?

Sup fags

ahoy fasz

You don't understand, it's elaborate satire of modern decadency.

I was secretly hoping Sabaton would shock with win

(((financial advisor)))
not that bad except some customers are thick af sometimed

anyone of you made beer?

student (chemfag)
Ortel songs are really shitty
Landa is Mozart compared to those twats
me too

>normies on my fb discussing "Dark Web"
I really don't know how to feel about it, on one hand i don't really care about Dark Web and all the fuzz they make about it, on the other i feel like Sup Forums maybe put me really close to it.

meant to quote instead of

*worserer

there is no end to this.

Will gloves really make much a difference in the game? You just barely see them.

>internet memed trump into presidency
>internet memed glove skins into csgo
WHEN WILL THE MEMES END

meant for this

Both Landa and Ortel have good texts

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
watch this

ahoj cunts

2d traps are not gay

true or false

true
even 3d traps aren't gay

we have two americans?

I guess so.

or is it just you again, ruso americano

Orks > IG > Necrons > CSM > Dark Eldar > Eldar > Tau > shit > SoBs > Reddit Marines

Valve is a shit company
>has microtransactions in P2P games (TF2 had fucking premium even before it was free)
>doesn't even make games anymore
>Steam is cancer killing PC gaming
>turned Counter Strike into some abominable case opening simulator

its not simulator but loophole in gambling laws to make money from minors

What's for dinner? pic related

Yeah this, I hope to see the day someone gets to their asses.

Seeing Newell get jailed for making minors gamble would fill me with Schadenfreude for years

>tfw Czechia will soon ban world of warcraft on its holy crusade against slot machines and addiction

good, MMORPGs should be banned worldwide for causing cancer

is WoW really in danger? will babis go after csgo then?

I don't know to be honest. One of the bureaucrats in charge of the Crusade did drop it by name, but whether or not it will end up in the final regulation is a question.

It would feel nice for our country to be at vanguard against cancer of microtransactions. WoW is relatively clean in that respect although they are moving it in the bad direction.

VENI VIDI WICH!

So what do we think about Merkel going for the chancellor again?

What is the deal with this German "Greek" and why does he appear in every thread that Poland or western Slavs are mentioned in?

I still have one jelito in my fridge so probably that

bloodsausage?

I'm not a big fan. Term limits exist for a reason (although not in Germany apparently).

I'd like to know if lack of countercandidates illustrates the shit position chancellor will be stepping into (brexit, refugees, turkey, russia, china and God knows what else) or her aptitude at culling potential competitors (which at this point she quite possibly regrets)

I wanna murder czech children.

Leek soup, rolls, classic paštika
Feeling good
The problem is that Germans don't have good candidates.
They are afraid to vote someone else after the immigration crisis and now the voting in Austria

Maybe he was forced to emigrate to avoid having his bribe money confiscated, and developed a grudge against us during greek debt problem negotiations.

Or maybe he just couldn't handle the banter.

Of course he may not be a greek at all.

Hi Petr Kramný.

I think some actual Greek tried talking to him once in Greek and he was barely able to respond, so I think we know the true answer (pic related)

that or he is actually Merkel.

Polite reminder to not trust random quotes on the internet (even if they are truthful)

Nah, Merkel would not shit on her family so much.

it's pretty obviously fake, since he ran for President two years later with the Reform Party, not the Republicans. Also been debunked several times anyway.
t. helpful American

Yeah I know, it's intentional

Schulz is going back into germans politics

Good for him, but does he have any chance? I doubt it.

yeah I think so, if SPD will stand behind since SPD is more popular than CDU
politico.eu/article/president-european-parliament-martin-schulz-wants-to-be-germanys-next-chancellor-report/

its funny since it seems germany will have even more wilkommen goverment now that they will kill CDU, Linke and Green are top welcomers
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37403542

Well if he succeeds, he will have quite a challenge ahead of him if he wants to preempt rise of anti-refugee sentiments and keep or improve Germany's position in EU.
Maybe we'll see how much of a "Kapo" he is.

Slavs are subhuman.

On top of that, Schulz remains something of an outsider in Germany. Despite having secured 28 percent of German votes for the SPD in 2014’s EU elections — a level of support the party can only dream of in national elections — he remains for many in the country an unknown quantity. In one recent poll, more than one in four Germans said they hadn’t even heard of him.

Ortel songs are whiny and have kindergarten tier lyrics

now listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=mO9lVCvxNBk

the riffs, the chaining of "r" in lyrics, and lowering voice, all to imitate sound of fighter engine
tell me that's not fucking genius

yep