Let's play a game

Let's play a game

I'm thinking of a "person". This "person" took 21 shots to score 23 points, had 4 turnovers, and scored 5 points in the fourth quarter. Who am I thinking of?

DONT TRY THIS

DONT TRY THIS

DONT TRY THIS

God damn, thanks for posting this. I tried this and it took the pain right away.

whathappen

DONT DO THIS OMG

I tried this and got super powers

Now im shooting lasers

Cant thank u enough, OP

What will happen?

who fucked around and almost had a triple dub

It helps ease tension in your wrist. No wonder he's afraid of it, limp wristed canadian faggot, it's to be expected

Doesn't this like break your wrist or sokmething

Pulls thumb out of socket.

Trust me I'm majoring in premed

Thanks op my hand just fell off now I have to drive to the hospital one handed.

The loser

And

>almost

It didn't do anything?

Oh cool, I thought it snapped your tendons

This is better.

You're a fucking shitty student then, it's a fucking test you moron

i don't know what planet you live on but when your line looks like 23 12 9 2 1 you can shoot 1% from the floor and you still good

chlorine gas comes out of your wrist

Youre all wrong. This is how you shot web.

Never post a pic like this if you want a serious thread. You probably didn't anyway.

You're fucking stupid, makes sense your some bum fuck lenig dick rider. I don't give a fuck how good your stat line is. When you have a shitty shooting night you don't play good. Him taking ill advised long twos and threes is not good for the team, and him handling the ball and turning it over 4 times is not good for the team.

He's an inefficient chucking nigger and that's why he keeps losing

when you handle the ball as much as him 4 to's isn't abnormal

he coulda shot better but he played great regardless

stay mad, retard

I'm not mad, he's about to lose another finals and further tarnish his already sullied legacy. And when his stat line will be like last year, when he shot less than 40% from the field and less than 70% from the stripe and in general choked as he always does, I'll enjoy your tears

>shifting goal posts this hard
idc if he loses the point is he played great as usual.
stay buttmad, lebron hater.

He didn't though. As usual in the finals he had crucial turnovers. As usual in the finals he was chucking bad shots. As usual his points are virtually the same as his number of shots. And as usual in the finals he had a dismal fourth quarter

I'm sorry I thought a players performance was judged by the whole game not one quarter.

In the same way sex is judged by the entire act and not just the orgasm. Sure the other stuff is nice, at the end of the day only one part matters

Releases secret stores of nerve gas hidden in your skin

winning is all that matters kiddo and winning is a team accomplishment which again, i give no fucks about.

HOLY SHIT MY CARPAL TUNNEL IS GONE, THANK YOU OP!

Shouldn't you be watching game tapes, lebron

friendly reminder lebron haters are worse than lebron fanboys themselves

DELETE THIS

is that carpal tunnel fix a troll?

i did it and i feel pain. fuck im druink

>this guy backpeddling so hard
I'm not even that poster too

cool but you're shitposting and nothing else

...so youre an undergrad bio student

FUCKING THANKS A LOT OP I DID THIS AND MY THUMBS FELL OFF

EVER TRY TO FAP WITHOUT THUMBS? HARD AS FUCK

>I was the top ranked spin bowler in my age bracket before I saw this image