Does Europe have anything similar to the drug cartels

Does Europe have anything similar to the drug cartels

¿Russian gangs?

We've got a fair share of niggers and shitskins that sell drugs, if that's what you meant

Just the German's and Swedes.

Not really, it's mostly Bulgarian credit card scammers. Drugs really aren't a thing here.

>niggers
It's mostly Arabs like Maroccans who sell drugs, we don't really have that many niggers here.

Eastern european mafia.
Mostly Balkan and Russian.
Also Italian.
They don't really do much brutal shit though.

Albanians, who run bakeries are usually the ones selling drugs here.

You're not entirely correct. It's seasonal which group dominates illegal drug trade. Every few years one network gets rolled up and another group takes over.

And we have about an equal amount of Turks and Moroccans and blacks like Surinamese and Carrbean niggers.

But they are all small time compared to the bike gangs (Hells Angels (American), Satudarah (Indonesian, Dutch, biggest in the country) and Bandidos (smallest), No Surrender (Dutch).

We have terrorist cells

>mfw 2 ciabattas and 1g of coke pls

No, not on the same level as the drug cartels in america.
europe is safe :)

I've never really seen Surinamese and Carribean niggers selling drugs here.
They're usually the ones using it.

This, we have Russian/Bulgarian/Romanian mafia dealing guns, drugs and hookers, and we also have the good ol' gypsies stealing and stabbing (mostly) eachother.

user, WEWUZ the OG drug cartels.

Eastern Europeans

It's more undercover. Make no mistake, Europe does have crime but it's more in the underworld, not as public as in the States and in Mexico.

In Finland the most organised crime is done by the 1% motorcycle gangs. During the better days there were only the Hell's Angels and the Bandidos, today we have lot of other big clubs like the Mongols and the Outlaws. Also their associate clubs. Then we have the gypsies who like to run drugs and are becoming more and more violent. Although the United Brotherhood is probably the only properly organised and violent mafia in Finland.

Latest were the ethnic gangs of former refugees. Arabs and Somali gangs are organizing and are expected to rise during the refugee crisis. Long story short, Finland is having a shitload of illegal immigrants whose asylum applications were turned down but who cannot return home, because Iraq doesn't allow them to be deported. So we're going to see a drastic rise in crime within a few years.

Then we have the East European mafias, though mostly they're Russian and Estonian

Albanians are usually associated with it. Drug trafficking, human trafficking, organ trafficking, weapons trafficking, that sort of thing.

>>In Finland the most organised crime is done by the 1% motorcycle gangs.
Are you sure they don't just get blamed for it? Because every single biker I've ever met was just a normal guy (haven't met any from Finland though, so you might have an endemic problem).

I was talking about the 1% gangs, not bikers. Finland has lot of bikers, but the certain well known Hell's Angels and others are criminals.

>motorcycle gangs
>not bikers
Am I just misunderstanding something here? Is it like a specific subset of bikers?

I was talking about the bikers who are organised to commit crimes, not the bearded dudes who like to drive.

except european men want to rape women so not for women

Yes, it's called "ISIS"