Which country is the worst at handling banter?

Which country is the worst at handling banter?

I would say Australians. Everyone bashes Mexico/Brazil/US/Canada/China/Finland constantly but they rarely complain.

But you make 1 joke about ozs and they all jump at you.

>Which country is the worst at handling banter
USA without question

Anglos, all of them

They're "jumping" at you because they are joining in the bantz. Banter is about give and take.

Although, I wouldn't expect you to understand, yank.

not fussed

You alright bro? You seem upset

>Everyone bashes Mexico/Brazil/US/Canada/China/Finland
u kno notin

>Everyone bashes Finland
Since when?

remember the time finland won the ice hokkei olympic gold?

Not really, i don't watch kendo

you have to go back

>watching kendo in 2016

t. mehmet

Saatana poeka turpa tukkoon,,!

>banter Brazil
>Brazilians join the banter and turn it into a self-loathing shitfest
>people complain and leave the thread with 200+ replies from Brazilians shitting on each other

NO WE AREN'T YOU FAT SEPPO CUNT

>Which country is the worst at handling banter?
India.

They got bantered right off the board

rude

>when Amerifats don't understand banter ITT

Only England, Scotland, Irland and Australia and maybe Italians understand banter.

I don't want us to handle banter. It's not a part of our culture, and I don't want it to be.

America handles banter the same way it handles physical labour and sex with their wives. They get the black guys to do it for them.

*tirsk*

There is a difference between banter and being harassed. If every single one of your posts get replied with nothing but poo in loo then it gets boring real fast.

What? Australia handles banter in one of the best fucking way, they just banter back.

USA is the most likely to become butthurt against banter against their country, because they have such a boner for America.

I have seen many butt-devastated angry french and italianos

I have seen Swedes taking banter hilariously bad, but often it's right-wing extremists that take all criticism hilariously bad.

India is probably the country that handles banter the worst, seen as we bantered them off the board, and to the person claiming that it's because they get showered with "poo in the loo", the reason it really stuck was because of many indians becoming really angry and defending shitting streets and such, just to save face. Dealing with repetitive banter by becoming angry is retarded. Take it from Sweden Yes.

This post may or may not have made me cry.

Finland

U.K, Ireland and U.S are the top 3 t.b.h

/jp/

>I have seen many butt-devastated angry french

NOT TRUE !!!

>Still sensitive about my leaf.

If the black guys where smarter about, they could subcontract it all out to Mexicans to handle the really hard jobs like super fat chicks and concreting

>Pepe, Professional stunt penis and asphalter