This referendum you're having the 4th december, about the constitution. Can you explain it too me? Wiki is shit

This referendum you're having the 4th december, about the constitution. Can you explain it too me? Wiki is shit.

Italy get in here

If yes wins we get kinda cucked but then hopefully politics wont be as muddy, aka laws take much shorter to be voted.
If no wins we "stay uncucked", which is to say completely cucked.

>expecting Italians to deliver

How do you mean?
Can you explain the current situation and the proposed new one, with other words than cuck?

I know, it took them 10 years to deliver some trains, which should've taken 5. When they got here, half of those didn't work and we still need one, which is standing in Libya, Berlusconi gave it as a gift too Gaddafi

I heard "no" is in the lead

According to wiki, "No" is at 53.x% while yes is 46.x%, but that is only for the decided. There are 25% undecided voters.

And I assume you get labelled as Hitler, if you vote no, so a lot of those undecided have already made up their mind, but don't dare to speak out. See Brexit/Trump

And I assume you get labelled as Hitler, if you vote yes*

>If yes wins we get kinda cucked but then hopefully politics wont be as muddy, aka laws take much shorter to be voted.
T. Useful idiot

"the legislative activity is competence of the chambers" gets changed to a full 30 and more lines paragraph.
Not even considering that governments already have a mean to make quick laws.

>I know, it took them 10 years to deliver some trains
no bully
the people that made it want to change the constitution, the people that didn't nothing except eating money wants the constitution to be untached
Berlusconi is a pro No

>the people that made it want to change the constitution,

I get that, but to what extend will the constitution be changed? What shift in legislative power will happen?

If yes wins the current premier would be stronger and proclaimed our dvccie for the next 20 years.
If no wins we open the way for shit tier anti eu populists.

The senate will be a Proportional representation, chosen among the regional politician, they will be 100, without extra wage
now they are 315
elect a president will need lesser votes from the chambers (chambers elect the president)
Popular petitions for new laws will need more people, from 50k to 150k;
more power to the state and less to the regions

So a more centralized nation, with less hurdles to overcome to work, seems fair enough.

The petition is rather meh, should stay 50k, but you should be glad you even have that option, though.

it's not delivery, it's digiorno

Renzi wants to change the constitution to give the ruling party more power so they can pass laws by themselves, specifically he wants to take away powers from the senate, reduce the senators from 315 to 100 and take powers away from the regions to give them to the central government
Some of the laws that are currently stuck in the senate include the soft ius soli that would give citizenship and voting rights to 1 million sandniggers born here
tl;dr if yes wins we're done, there will be nothing we can do to save the country

they have their own currency. but italy doesnt. sterling has turned out shit but still it has enough power to get through the current situation on its own.

i dont get interested in this so dont know anything about it, but if italy abandoned euro their currency wound be like a speculative currency that is 3rd world tier. it has nothing proven in the market.

I would expect the right wings to vote yes, for a less democratic/bureaucratic process, though.

I'm not talking about abandoning the Euro.

>I would expect the right wings to vote yes, for a less democratic/bureaucratic process, though.
Only half of Renzi's party is for the yes, every single party in the country is for the no
That includes commies, fascists, antifascists, nationalists, conservatives, greens, everyone is against

>So a more centralized nation
yes, this is the best thing,
150k people to sign a petition are pretty easy to reach, if you think about cities like Milan, Turin and Rome it's matter of days
a lot of words to say contrarian

>yes, this is the best thing,
Not a lot of words to say you're a cuck

MENES
:D :D :D

So in other words, the referendum is on whether Italy should centralise more?

It's one of the points, yes

>willing to save this "country"
WTF i want to vote yes now

Just vote yes and go back watching your wife's bull.

>Berlusconi gave it as a gift too Gaddafi
He should have used it to escape.

There are no tracks for it to run on, which makes it even more idiotic

>and take powers away from the regions to give them to the central government

I already know Sud Tirol, Sicily, Aosta, Sardinia and Friuli Venezia Giulia will vote no then.

Veneto and Lombardy sure will, the ones you listed aren't affected since they have a special statute but there are other reasons to vote no

People will vote no because italians are barely capable to read, even less actually understand what they're voting for or against so they just vote whatever tv personalities and other meme tier politicians with alot of media coverage tell them to.

>People will vote no because italians are barely capable to read
And yet here you are desperately trying to write a sentence in english without sounding like google translate
Also every "tv personality" is shilling for Renzi so good point