Why is Japan such a great country?

Why is Japan such a great country?

you've obviously never been there

You havent either but i did.

And damn its so fucking great.

Because they made Yuru Yuri.

Japan is ridiculous fun for a vacation. Wouldn't want to live there due to the society but it's one of the best travel destinations and the food is amazing

this

but sakurako is shit

Because they worship big tits like I do

oh yes i have. depressing buildings in city centers, incredibly small hotel rooms, and people with a fake politeness. France is so much better in that you actually care about how things appear AND have substance to back it up. At lest the French will tell you to fuck off; Japanese won't do that.

>live in Japan
>get TSUNAMID

>live in Japan
>get EARTHQUAKED

why even live there?

AKARI~N

can you get anime/manga merchandise in Kuwait? How much is being translated?

I always felt sorry for that woman.

I think Yurus are the ultimate Japanese invention desu

Specially Akari, i want to marry her and make her pregnant at least 3 times.

There's a lot of arabic fansubbing in middle east in general but I always watch my chinese cartoons in english

figurines and mangas are non-existent here the only way to get them is but importing them

a bit expensive 2bh

I think because, for the most part, that it preserved its society and adapted to the outside world without compromising on its core values

Damn, not even in larger bookstores? In europe even train station bookshops have a manga rack often with the most random selection of stuff.
>mfw Nana to Kaoru right next to pretty cure and pokemon
Some Kid is gonna have a good time.
Any stuff that is oddly popular among the arabic weeb circles?

>Any stuff that is oddly popular among the arabic weeb circles?
you mean shows?

oddly enough, shojo anime is really popular here. every anime fag I met has seen at least Kimi no Todoke and Ouran School

yeah meant shows, that is pretty odd. Almost no weeb I know watches that stuff, not even the girls.
Thanks for the info senpai.

anytime

how is the anime 'scene' there? I mean, is anime getting more popular or less popular as time goes by?

I think vidoe games are much popular than anime here
people here only see "trendy" anime like SnK and OPM.

sakurako is literally perfect

>great country
But why I hope to die?

please delete this image

ugh
literally zero attractiveness