LOL the Cavs played their absolute worst game of the playoffs and the Warriors played their absolute best and we only...

LOL the Cavs played their absolute worst game of the playoffs and the Warriors played their absolute best and we only lost by 15 in a road game

How can any Warrior fan feel confident after that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-warriors-still-arent-the-best-team-ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Everyone assumes the Warrior bench is gonna play like that in game 2

Since we've effectively rendered Klay and Curry useless, it'll be up to the others to win it all. Good luck with that Memeiors

Steph and Klay basically took a nap the entire game

No they got exposed for what they are

A bunch of choking chuckers

it's over bros, let it go. winning game 1 was the cavs best hope for winning the series. they don't have home court this time. and they won't win a game 7 in oakland. that means they have to win four straight games to have a realistic chance. and there's no chance in hell they win four straight against the memeiors.

You do realize that Klay and Steph also played their worst games of the playoffs?....Also the Cavs don't have a bench. That shit isn't going to change. Love, Irving and Lebron all had solid games, and they still got crushed.

Cavs very much so do have a bench. Some combination of Delly, Shumpert and Frye has been more successful than their starting five. They also have one effective rotation with Jefferson.

Remind me again who won Finals MVP last season?

Throw enough bodies at Steph and Klay to shut them down, and dat bench will murk you

Losing two games to the raptors LMAO!!!!

>warriors
>played well

pick one bud

Losing 3 to Okc

>Delly, Shumpert and Frye
>good

LEELLLMMAAAAOOOO CAV KEKS ARE SO DELUSIONAL

>2-4 in the finals
>Accusing others of choking

>cuckaliers have yet to be the warriors at all this season, regular season or playoffs, with two different head coaches, and the team has been completely healthy the whole time

FUCKING LOL

Frye is the most clutch 3 shooter
delly is a defensive God against curry
Shump passed well

Denial is the first stage of grief.

No, Irving was healthy in the regular season

Yeah they are. They've been more effective in rotation than Irving, Smith and Love. All three are better defenders and they can be absolutely brutal in the fourth. I have no idea why Lue rotated his bench so poorly. I'm only hoping it's a long con strategy.

Love played both regular season games faggot, and this playoff game

Irving wasn't healthy faggot

>Frye is the most clutch 3 shooter
>delly is a defensive God against curry
>Shump passed well

AHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES

HE SURE WAS HEALTHY IN THAT BLOWOUT LAST NIGHT LELMAAAOOO

DAT FEEL WHEN LBJ LOSES ONE FOR DA LAND

>not watching regular season basketball

thank you. op must be a warriors fan trying to get a rise

>moral victories

>warriors played their best
steph and klay did worse than kyrie and lebron BUT lebron and kyrie took more shots.

>irving wasnt healthy
>played both games

CAVAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH LELMAOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4

irving didn't begin playing to his level until the end of season and he often played

This is gonna be a blood bath. If warriors dont sweep i'm going to be ashamed of the western conference.
Also unnecessary amount of post season coverage of curry and leChoke.
NBA also might be fixed

Cleveland will steal one at home, probably game 4

They need to bring back 2-3-2 scheduling

winning at home isn't stealing one

if they steal game 2 then they have to win four straight or win game 7 in oakland

four straight wins against a team that never lost more than two in a row or winning a game 7 against the winningest team in history

it's over. there's no realistic scenario where they win the chip anymore.

I meant that Cavs won't get swept. 4-1

LeBron is right. Nothing has changed about this series. The Cavs are still overwhelming favorites to win unless one of their key players goes down to injury. The Warriors will run out of memes and get stomped.

>The Cavs are still overwhelming favorites to win unless one of their key players goes down to injury.

Vegas disagrees. Vegas is smarter than LeBron

>Sup Forums - Sports
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do you proceed to dwell in denial.

oh no i think the series could easily go six. lebron is a god in elimination games and the cavs are as good as anybody at home. i doubt the cavs can win in oakland and even if they sensible scenario exists where they win the chip.

Vegas expected more fairweather casual fans to pour money on Golden State so they juiced the starting odds towards them to balance the books. They didn't expect that Golden State "fans" would be so delusional and pour so much money into them even at terrible odds. Ironically it's a windfall for the bookies as all of the major brokers stand to make millions off of LeBron's 4-1 sweep of of the Warriors.

>Nothing has changed about this series

So the warriors are winning again

You're that same faggot that put 10k on the cavs and said you'll make off like a bandit aren't you

god dammit that's not what i posted

If Livingston, Barnes and captain barbosa shoot 19-25 again they're gonna sweep. Is that going to happen? Fuck no.

If the cavs actually make adjustments and don't miss 28 shots in the lane again then they will win game 2

>won two of the three Finals he was favored in
>choking

Are Curry and Klay going to miss wide open 3's and go for 20 pts combined again? Fuck no

More than that my friend. Easiest money I've ever made. When the finals end you'll see my full analysis and my betting slip rise to the very top of Reddit. Not some sports section of Reddit. THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE.

Just don't kill yourself when your moms house is bankrolled after the cavs lose

you can say the same thing to klay and steph lol
you trippin

this warriors team is historically the best team to ever play basketball if you go by elo average and a hair below the bulls otherwise.

this cavs team by comparison is ranked 70 something. not bad but no competition.

this series was over before it started and everybody already knew it. just thought i'd share. have an nice day.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-warriors-still-arent-the-best-team-ever/

Why does everyone assume the Warriors bench won't show up again? They've been good during this whole playoffs. If anything they'll play better this series because the cavs suck dick on defense

2-3-2 is fucking retarded, if you earn home court it should be a significant advantage

>they didn't beat us, we lost

This must be a troll, no one can lack such awareness at one's own bias. How can you presume the bench play was an outlier yet also presume Steph/Klay was also an outlier? Just to let Cavs fan know, from a statistical standpoint, your odds of winning this series are extremely low. You'll have a better chance if you bench Love and have him come off the bench for 2nd team first-scoring option. Your 1st team defense is horrid and if you continue to play iso on offense you won't score 100 points in a single game this series. The Warriors are by far the best defense against that retarded offensive scheme. The only way to penetrate their defense is to pass.

In fact, this is what you should do every offensive play
>lebron drives into the paint
>either finish strong if there is only one defender
>if multiple guys converge, dish it out to one of the corners
>corner passes to wing
>wing shoots or passes back to corner or top
>shoot
That's how you score against the Warriors. Even then it is not a gimme. You have to work hard, something you haven't had to do since the last time you played a team from our conference.

538's meme metrics don't quite tell the whole story. Most teams don't tryhard meaningless games in the regular season anymore. In the 90's and early 00's you couldn't tryhard every game in the regular season because memechucking wasn't a thing yet and you'd never make it through an 82 game season going full bore against a bunch of roided up bigs.

If you go backwards further in time there was even LESS parity in the league than there is today but flawed metrics are used by hacks like Silver to make it seem like an egalitarian wonderland.

So no, these Spurce were not the 6th best team of all time. The Thunder weren't the 3X'th best team of all time. The Memeiors aren't the best team of all time. They just tried harder in games that didn't matter.

The Cavs average 105 points per game. If they ONLY performed average they would've won yesterday 105-104. This was on an away court where they were expected to lose by 6.

>we only lost by double digits
>we only fell to 14+ deficits 3 times in one game
>the cavs bench will be the only that that improves, not the warriors
>we can triple team curry and still cover the rest of the team

look at the elo ratings and compare to chip winnera and try again. elo is almost always an accurate description of the better team at least in terms of chip winners

>Warriors play their absolute best
>Curry and Klay have their worst game of the entire season
No.

I screencapped all your posts in this thread and will make fun of you after the Warriors win the finals.

Have these as well, m8.

>he thinks the cavs have a chance against the goat of all goats Curry
Laughingwhores.jpeg

>cavs in 3
> factos only

>the backtracking already begins
People like this guy deserve to lose all that money.

>wide open 3s
NĂ­gger besides klay throwing up some ugly bricks whilst wide open there weren't a whole lot of open shots. Cavs are winning game 2 and will win in 6

Warriors 4-0

Sweep Sweep Sweep

>the Warriors played their absolute best

Do they average 105 per game or do they play the scrubby east teams? Do that going thru the west

> Warriors played their absolute best
> Curry and klay play like shit

Pick one

>being this delusional

cuck boy and albino man will be shut out this entire series

>Being delusional is when you think the warriors are playing their best when curry and klay are playing their best