Americans, what can you tell me about this man. Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this man?

Americans, what can you tell me about this man. Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this man?

she has nice eyes

Is an tsu an athlete?

I wouldn't know who that is if I didn't spend all day on Sup Forums.

>first thing that comes to mind
Penalties

doing nothing

TSSSSSUUUUUUU

justin beiber if justin beiber wasnt a manlet.

tsu.

poor international team play. no idea where he plays the rest of the time.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Metrosexual closet gay manlet who is extremely insecure

He looks like bitch lmao

tsu is very handsome but not as good as messi desu

Injusticia.

Pimples and braces

WHY did he TSU?

He says: Sí = yes.

TSU = YES?

a guy who scores 50 goals a season for the last 6 years but is somehow shit because some autist neckbeards on a chinese cartoon imageboards sport section told me so

Tsu means Yes in Brazilian

HEY APOLOGIZE FOR STEALING MY MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. I wouldn't know him except that he's a soccer player that dated Paris Hilton. I only know more about him and him being a fag because of this place.

I couldn't name 3 current soccer players regardless of this site tho. I know him and messi. That's it

>Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this man?
This

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Most important goal of the century desu famalam

You know David Beckham you lying sack of shit. I'm sure you've heard of Pele too

how disgusting

Well, to me, he's Penaldo.

But I also like seeing him shout TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Talking about dudes that are still playing. Is Beckham still playing?

BUT HES WHITE

Yeah. He plays in my local rec league

He's the real GOAT

Was he supposed to miss it you braindead faggot? His teammates knew he was fighting for the golden shoe at the time so that's why he passed the ball.

I don't know who he is but judging from the other responses in this thread he is a homosexual soccer player who used to date Paris Hilton and is not named Messi. I really don't follow footfairy fagtag sports though so, sorry britbong.

He's an Sup Forums meme for some reason. Is it even sports related?

literally not even on the same universe as messi
Henry > pk7

tsu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Couldn't actually fuck himself, so created a clone to fuck instead and paid its mother to shut her God damn whore mouth.

If I saw him in public without knowing him from Sup Forums, I'd think he was some literal homo that probably jerks off to himself. In actuality, I'd be right anyways, I just wouldn't know he plays fagball.

Gotta be weird. He's so well-known around the globe, but he's be just some pretty boy faggot from San Francisco in the States.

Flawless blowjob form, he must have experience

he had a kid with a negra

Looks like a fag like every other soccer player

Tsssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anyone got that *tsuus softly* pic?

No

Because autism. Seriously. Not shit talk autism or goofing around autism but actual autism. Live with your parents, can't go out cause your socially awkward autism.

Every time you see the "tsu" crap you should know that person is autistic at some level. It used to be funny, now it's sad. It's like the weird kid at school who saw a funny cartoon that had a joke. The kid just keeps repeating the joke, for months over and over again thinking it's funny at some level but it's just weird and no one cares or pays attention. Except you round up a bunch of those kids and put them on the Internet and it turns into a tsu fest. Even for 4 chan these weird fucks are kind of the lowest of low. Lower than my little pony lovers, traps, storm front freaks, boxxy fans and gore fiends. It's kind of telling when they are in the literal asshole of the Internet and 99% of the site thinks they are annoying and weird and just want them to shut up and leave,

That's the best way to describe the whole Tsu thing. It's not funny, or really annoying. It's just kind of depressing and they all should just kill themselves

Worse meme ever

You literally have autism famalam

he is gay

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>4 chan

fucking christ, la liga is terrible.

I guess he is a soccer player from the comments but to me he looks like he is getting ready to blow somebody

That is Badr Hari's girlfriend.

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I kind of agree tho lol, but I definitely think that other shit is way worse and more cancerous. Relax lad. It's the Internet, people are free to be their weird autistic self here. Though I wish people would at leas try to restrain themselves and not spam the same stuff so often

TSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

probably the most overrated athlete i've ever seen right next to terrell owens

>le sharpie in sock man

a drag queen