He called for a prison sentence of 22 months each for both Messi and his father

>He called for a prison sentence of 22 months each for both Messi and his father

>Government prosecutor Mario Maza said Messi and his father did not prove their innocence and were not able to show that the player did not have at least some knowledge of the corporate structures created to lower his tax burden in Spain.

>"Messi knew more than he made it appear (in court)," Maza said, adding that they "showed no credibility."

Will anyone in the world watch this sport without Messi for 2 years?

>implying implications
He won't go to jail, or else, half of Spain would be there.

Messi would never go to jail. Unless he actually murdered someone. (football pitch does not count)

If he went to jail, people would riot. Not just Barcelona fans, but football fans.

Is the government prosecutor the one passing the sentence in Spain?

Because if not then he's fine :^)

Messi is a piece of shit compared to Cristiano as a person. Cristiano has a heart of gold

why would it matter if people would riot? he'd still be in jail.

and a body of gold, amirite? lol no homo tho

Benzema and Ribery had sex with an underage prostitute and nothing happened to to them. You think they are seriously going to get Messi for tax fraud?

That dude is seriously overestimating Messi's knowledge about anything outside the sport.

there's a cockroach on your flag bro

Yeah, did you eat yours you fat fuck?

wow very rude

HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF COMEBACKS

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>The prosecutor wanted the guy who he was acussing to be guilty
Woah

kek

>Argentinian GOATs
>law-abiding
Pick 1.

That's Colombia, not Venezuela.

based ecuador

leave colombia to ecuador

BTFO

>DUDE YOU'RE FAT LMAO

wtf is going on here? the comeback would be mildy funny if I we're an american but colombians are literally starving, get your stereotypes straight

Colombia on suicide watch desu senpai

I assumed you were Colombia Before All tbqphfam

better stuff your mouth with more roaches before you #reckt yourself further

kys ziotrash

savage

>>Government prosecutor Mario Maza said Messi and his father did not prove their innocence

>Spaniards in charge of innocent until proven guilty.

top bantz from the "united" "kingdom"

>implying any government follows innocence until proven guilty

TWENTY-TSUU MONTHS

Tax evasion kinda works the other way

>were not able to show that the player did not have at least some knowledge of the corporate structures created to lower his tax burden in Spain

Nice defense team you got there, Messhit. Should have hired Pikek and Mascherano.

How can you even show this, without resorting to mental retardation?
You give your money to a wealth manager and let them do their job, that's it. Can you hold customers liable for misuse of their funds by banks if they can't prove that they didn't know about it?

I would. It would be like that period where Michael Jordan left the nba for 2 years.

I've hated Colombians, too. Bunch of pricks. Based Ecuador.

BTFO
T
F
O

As a person of Turkish ethnicity, I approve of this message.

Beautiful.

Subtle

What's wrong with fucking underage prostitutes?

She wasn't 11.

Most important, who will be fucking his wife while he's jailed?