If I as a white American (blonde n green eyed) were to just show up to an EU member state like Sweden or Germany...

If I as a white American (blonde n green eyed) were to just show up to an EU member state like Sweden or Germany, and ask to be granted asylum or refugee status because of Trump winning/mass shootings/stabbings/muh evil gapitalism, do you think it would be possible to be granted asylum, or do you have to be non-white?

inb4
>america
>white
I know we're not a white country anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Shepherd
frenchlaw.com/Immigration_Visas.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is an American soldier/deserter here in Germany who's applying asylum. the court will decide in a few weeks.

Is he white?

Considering hes a deserter of the US military, I highly doubt the German gov't will do anything but hand him over to US authorities.

you have to go back. in fact all invading white trash in americas should fuck off back to europe

In Sweden asylum is granted depening on if you have a valid reason, and if the country you are fleeing from is A: in war or B: a dictatorship.

However you could probably just drop your ID in a dustbin and say that you are from Syria and you will get asylum.

Shit, let me know how it goes. I'm leery of the EU's future but fucking terrified of America's (not just because of Trump).

>Is he white?
kek, no he isn't. he's black

>Considering hes a deserter of the US military, I highly doubt the German gov't will do anything but hand him over to US authorities.
Weeeell don't forget that right now up to 30000 US soldiers are stationed in Germanistan.

No.

But you can claim that you're persecuted for the degenerated state of your mind, like transsexualism n shiet.

You won't here. And if you are actually fleeing from America how government will deport you even faster.

*our government will

pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Shepherd

>>Is he white?
>kek, no he isn't. he's black
Then he'll probably be granted asylum.

>poland giving trannies asylum
lmao

I wish we fucking would, and bring our guns so we can remove every fucking cockroach in Deutschland

The fact that there is so much American presence in Germany is precisely the reason why I have my doubts on him being granted asylum.

I wonder why he hasn't brought home yet by the SEALs

Forcing a black man who dindu nuffin out of Europe would be rayciss

Why? America doesn't look like it's going to become unstable anytime soon, Trump alone isn't going to make things worse

ikr, if anything I'm more hopeful for the future with Trump and the GOP in power desu.

At least we'll be safe from shit like mass immigration and SJW laws like gay marriage being passed etc etc

I think, to be serious, that this man should granted asylum if he really was persecuted for political reasons in the US. But a deserter (the German word is "Fahnenflüchtiger", "[has] left the flag") has no such rights.

IF Trump delivers like he says he will... But I highly doubt it. It'll probably be another 8 years of neo-Conservatives talking about how bad mass illegal immigration is while at the same time doing fuckall about it

Yes

Gay marriage got passed last year though and Trump said he was okay with it didn't he? I know a lot of his cabinet is anti-gay but is he going to bother repealing it? Wouldn't it harm his popularity and empower the Democrats?

>be black
>join the US military AKA welfare queens of the US because you needs dat gubment paycheck
>get deployed to a beautiful, rich country like Germany with no war and get to sit on your ass and get paid for it
>desert anyway
he needed mo money fo dem programz, and I'm sure the fellow niggers living in Germany told him all about how easy it is to get

It is already passed. What I'm saying is hopefully no more of that kind of stuff will happen.

I don't think Trump said he was okay with it exactly, I think his words were "it's the law now" or something like that. I'm sure, like you said, he isn't willing to risk even more political suicide stunts by repealing gay marriage, even though he should. Who knows maybe he will in the future.

>this man should granted asylum if he really was persecuted for political reasons in the US
What if he was persecuted for a good reason? Of course I'm sure he'd tell German authorities he was persecuted for being black (while we have a black president lol) and he'd be granted asylum for it.

What's wrong with joining the military

>What if he was persecuted for a good reason?
You mean because of thievery e.g.? That is none of our business.
But if someone is persecuted for political reasons, like Eastern Europeans during the Cold War for doubting that the Communist Parties and their leaders actually aren't always right, this person should be granted asylum.

Nothing really. Have you ever talked to people enlisted in the Army though? I know a dozen or so, and they all say the same thing, they joined the Army because the Army does fuck all (in comparison to the marines for example) except sit on their asses and collect that welfare that you get from joining.

I dont really blame anyone for joining for the benefits, I'm just saying that's why most people join and that's why some people call US servicemen, welfare queens.

>like Eastern Europeans during the Cold War for doubting that the Communist Parties and their leaders actually aren't always right
I feel you, but I highly doubt he is involved with anything similar to that.

Are you saying you'd be willing to take him if he said he's deserting because Trump and the Republicans are about to be running the US?

you can be a refugee if your country is at war, or other cataclysm
i don't think America is in war
but you can be Politic refugee if your governement want you dead for your political views
or you could do legal immigration and just get fine with it
i think you are seeing all the memes about the refugee you didn't even thought about legal immigration

>if your governement want you dead for your political views
That wouldn't happen here unless you were seriously trying to organize a Nazi party or something, and even then I think a Nazi party would still be legal

>i think you are seeing all the memes about the refugee you didn't even thought about legal immigration
Well, just like the US, Europe is extremely hard to move to legally unless you have some sort of job transfer or something

tell me the country you want to live in and i can do the research for you
if you choose France i have an empty room for you

desu I could probably dye my hair black/shave head and get dark brown contacts and get away with that

I'd just have to learn a little arabic/arabic accent to make it more convincing

I really like living in the US for now, I'll wait for at least the next 4 years before I decide on really moving anywhere

How easy would it be for me to fill that room? Like I said, I believe legal immigration into Europe is really hard and IIRC it's even harder for Americans for some reason. I wouldn't want to move to Europe illegally like a fucking parasite

frenchlaw.com/Immigration_Visas.htm
all you have to know about immigration
actually the French government made effort to make good law about SKILLED worker so you just have to get a degree and be good at what you are and the trick is done
now excuse me i go watch Initial D

If I HAD to move to somewhere in Europe right this moment, I would pick Hungary as my 1st choice and Poland as my 2nd choice. Not even joking.

why ?
also good chance to learn Hugarian

I'm currently an Apprentice Carpenter. I wonder how easy it would be to move there as a Journeyman/Master Carpenter. 99% of what we do is work on skyscrapers, and I know (unfortunately) Europe keeps building ugly ass skyscrapers which ruin the European architecture

Because of Hungary/Poland's stance on immigration. They actually care about preserving their European identity.

I would rather live in a poorer European country with people who look like me and are proud to be Europeans rather than a place like Paris where it's 50% non-whites and the white people in Paris are SJWs

No offense, I think France is very great and beautiful, but I can only imagine what places like Paris and Marseille will look like after another 20 years of immigration?

Carpenter ?
easy, you go in France with your degree you pass a test specialized in old Carpentry and you can repair castle or old house in the south( and everywhere in France ) and if you wish to work on skyscraper you can do it too
>he think France is only Paris and Marseille
well you could go in small city and village, you would be in your environment
protip: the most bro-tier guy i met in Paris was black, white are complete dickhead and rude but anyway good chance

No, I know there is more to France to that. But even the rural European countryside is being flooded with immigrants, just to a lesser degree. I know it is in UK and Sweden at least. One Swedish village of 3000 people had to accept 1000 refugees

I grew up in a town with a population of 15,000 and it was 40% black and 15% Hispanic, I know very well there are many, many great non-white people, but if I drove through a non-white neighborhood, there is trash everywhere and the living conditions are very bad etc.

But yeah white people from any large Western city are going to be assholes.

You can't argue with the crime statistics which show massive surges in violent crimes such as rape, in places like Paris, Sweden, Birmingham etc

I don't hate non-white people but I'd rather live with people more similar to myself

No, because real life is not media memes and the US is considered a safe, stable country by foreign governments.

>No, because real life is not media memes
Too bad 90% of people in this real life take most of what media outlets like CNN say as fact

Sweden and Germany have their own problems. Unless you can prove you're personally in serious danger than it's not happening.

What does letting 1 more person in hurt? They let in shitloads daily

They let in shitloads because it's assumed that their lives are personally endangered by staying in their countries, which are warzones.

more population mean more criminal
although it is true that non-white people are more subject to criminal thought but not because of their race, more like the environment they live in and also the "Gangsta" culture you've been importing in France
but white people also do crimes and the one you couldn't guess by looking at statistic
for example one og my friend was molested in Paris by a white guy, but the media never talk about this, because he is white

>muh evil gapitalism,
You're already shit out of luck if you think European countries are anti-capitalist

Can I as a non white take a German wife as reparation for racism holocaust and colonialism as well as slavery?

>SJW laws like gay marriage
THE JEWS ARE PUTTING COCKS IN BUTTS
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!?

>US military AKA welfare queens